PDA

View Full Version : So what really happened in Roswell in 1949?

olevetonahill
4/11/2011, 03:57 PM
What yall think ?

Just read this and it made me go HMMMM?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110411/od_yblog_upshot/ufos-in-fbis-vault

yankee
4/11/2011, 03:59 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HY2ZqzSbID4/TZCj_Fp1N5I/AAAAAAAAFvA/PetE2letWTw/s1600/conspiracy.jpg

pphilfran
4/11/2011, 04:04 PM
One of the comments has it about right...

"They came, they saw, they left report: no intelligent life found............"

olevetonahill
4/11/2011, 04:05 PM

:D

cccasooner2
4/11/2011, 06:05 PM
They could always exhume the bodies of the aliens (any of the nine would do) for DNA or other study. Oh sh*t, I'll bet they couldn't be located. Amazing, I'll bet one of those sleazy lawyers got involved and protected their privacy rights.

Leroy Lizard
4/11/2011, 06:07 PM
I bet the aliens were Communists.

SoonerStormchaser
4/11/2011, 06:10 PM
They found a detached AWACS rotodome...

reflector
4/11/2011, 06:16 PM
I can honestly say that I have no idea what happened in Roswell in 1949.

OU_Sooners75
4/11/2011, 06:17 PM
i'm going to hell...but:

Jesus was coming back and his Flying Saucer crashed. That is what happened!:texan:

Leroy Lizard
4/11/2011, 06:19 PM
i'm going to hell...but:

Jesus was coming back and his Flying Saucer crashed. That is what happened!:texan:

Odd. That's what Nina Hagen thinks.

OU_Sooners75
4/11/2011, 06:22 PM
Odd. That's what Nina Hagen thinks.

Who the hell is Nina Hagen?

and FTR, I was messin around.

yermom
4/11/2011, 06:30 PM
The posted this a few days ago

Breadburner
4/11/2011, 06:35 PM
I bet they landed in Stillwater first......

Jacie
4/11/2011, 06:48 PM
Where are all of these aliens? I don't mean the dead ones, but their living colleagues and relatives? Have they stopped visiting Earth because Mork crashed in '49 or was that their only craft capable of crossing interstellar distances and no one knows how to build another one? If there is intelligent life "out there", it sure don't act like it.

OU_Sooners75
4/11/2011, 07:11 PM
Where are all of these aliens? I don't mean the dead ones, but their living colleagues and relatives? Have they stopped visiting Earth because Mork crashed in '49 or was that their only craft capable of crossing interstellar distances and no one knows how to build another one? If there is intelligent life "out there", it sure don't act like it.

Then again, that intelligent life my have given up trying to figure us out or help us out...or just got tired of us and are getting ready to mount a war against us. :eek:

starclassic tama
4/11/2011, 07:14 PM
They found a detached AWACS rotodome...

continue...

okie52
4/11/2011, 07:17 PM
I was born in Roswell at the AF base in 1952. A little late for the party. I did hear, however, that the aliens had a 3 year gestation period.

yankee
4/11/2011, 07:30 PM
87PRVP4EQAo

AlbqSooner
4/11/2011, 07:58 PM
Peyote is indigenous to the area around Roswell. Jus sayin.

okie52
4/11/2011, 08:06 PM
Peyote is indigenous to the area around Roswell. Jus sayin.

It's medicinal. I think my parents thought it was good on their pasta.

picasso
4/11/2011, 08:34 PM
Ansel Adams took a hella pic there. What else?

olevetonahill
4/11/2011, 08:37 PM
Ansel Adams took a hella pic there. What else?

:D :cool:

picasso
4/11/2011, 08:39 PM
1993, I drove in a government van convoy through there en route to Carlsbad outta Santa Fe.

Ros-hell is aptly named by the town wimmen we encountered.

GDC
4/11/2011, 09:43 PM
My grandfather was living near there when it happened. He knew the rancher who reported the debris. He says at first everyone was all excited about the flying saucer crash, but accepted it was just a weather balloon when the government said so. There was a lesser known event around the same time further west near Magdalena that was never fully explained.

soonercruiser
4/11/2011, 10:08 PM
I was born in Roswell at the AF base in 1952. A little late for the party. I did hear, however, that the aliens had a 3 year gestation period.

:eek:
Ahhhhhhhh.....
(I won't ask!)

okie52
4/11/2011, 10:14 PM
Ahhhhhhhh.....
(I won't ask!)

It has been a burden but their offspring have been born with enormous penises.

I'm still in counseling.

MamaMia
4/11/2011, 10:14 PM
Ahhhhhhhh.....
(I won't ask!)

Fine!Then I will.:rolleyes:
okie?...Do you have big eyes and a very small chin? :pop:

soonercruiser
4/11/2011, 10:23 PM
Fine!Then I will.:rolleyes:
okie?...Do you have big eyes and a very small chin? :pop:

I've seen Okie eat, Mama!
Believe me, he doesn't have a small chin...even if he did eat like an alien (Mexican Alien)!
:D

(Shoulda gone to the restroom with him. 'Cause it sounds like a fishing story to me.)

Boomer.....
4/12/2011, 07:47 AM
Without a doubt in my mind, I believe that aliens have visited Earth. The gooberment does everything they can to cover up sightings or evidence and dismisses them as something else. There are way too many credible sightings for it to be a hoax. I have seen quite a bit of things on Roswell and the "weather balloon" excuse does not pass.

Jacie
4/12/2011, 08:00 AM
Without a doubt in my mind, I believe that aliens have visited Earth. The gooberment does everything they can to cover up sightings or evidence and dismisses them as something else. There are way too many credible sightings for it to be a hoax. I have seen quite a bit of things on Roswell and the "weather balloon" excuse does not pass.

Too bad they don't do anything remotely "intelligent" after they get here but then I guess you tinfoil hat types would say that they are only following the Prime Directive . . .

Tulsa_Fireman
4/12/2011, 08:16 AM
I heard JohnnyMack got an anal probe.

olevetonahill
4/12/2011, 08:19 AM
I heard JohnnyMack got an anal probe.

Yea but that wernt Aliens that were STEP, an Mongo:eek:

picasso
4/12/2011, 08:29 AM

So, in order for this to be true. Every government in the world has to be in on the cover-up. Not just ours.
I'm not buying it.

Boomer.....
4/12/2011, 08:40 AM
There have been governments in other countries who have released their UFO findings. Our's denies everything.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/12/2011, 08:41 AM
Every government in the world isn't in on the cover-up.

They haven't come out and said it's buttprobing aliens, but there's a bunch of nations that have had strange sightings within their airspace that are more than willing to admit that they got no idea. I've read articles from sightings in south america where they do everything but come right out and say, "THIS IS AN ALIEN, BUTTPROBE LOL HAR".

Which leads to my main point, that all of this is a moot point unless we can get to the meat n' taters of anal probing. That's where the fun and discovery lies.

Boomer.....
4/12/2011, 08:44 AM
There is between 200-500 billion galaxies in the universe. We are just a drop in the bucket of what's really out there. To think that there is not any other life out there is rediculous.

picasso
4/12/2011, 08:45 AM
Every government in the world isn't in on the cover-up.

They haven't come out and said it's buttprobing aliens, but there's a bunch of nations that have had strange sightings within their airspace that are more than willing to admit that they got no idea. I've read articles from sightings in south america where they do everything but come right out and say, "THIS IS AN ALIEN, BUTTPROBE LOL HAR".

Which leads to my main point, that all of this is a moot point unless we can get to the meat n' taters of anal probing. That's where the fun and discovery lies.

So, the U.S. is the only place in all of China that has hard evidence? Bull****.

We have more weird stuff flying around in the air due to our very own technology.
Perhaps Homey could expound. He's a former Airforce type, he most certainly was in on the cover-up.

picasso
4/12/2011, 08:47 AM
There is between 200-500 billion galaxies in the universe. We are just a drop in the bucket of what's really out there. To think that there is not any other life out there is rediculous.

I never said that. I thought we were talking about our government covering up everything.
I myself have sent out taped messages on bottle rockets.

olevetonahill
4/12/2011, 08:51 AM
Personally I find it hard to imagine that a Life form who can Travel the Galaxies , Would ever be so clumsy as to crash in New Mexico, I also doubt that the Gov. could keep it hidden if it did happen
Now have we been visited by other beings? Hell if I know, but there is a Lot of weird shat that goes on .

BillyBall
4/12/2011, 08:55 AM
The posted this a few days ago

Exactly why I must have missed it.

NormanPride
4/12/2011, 08:55 AM
Balance the odds of having intelligent life with the odds that the intelligent life will make it to a stage of technological development AND find us AND care.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/12/2011, 08:56 AM
So, the U.S. is the only place in all of China that has hard evidence? Bull****.

We have more weird stuff flying around in the air due to our very own technology.
Perhaps Homey could expound. He's a former Airforce type, he most certainly was in on the cover-up.

Think about it this way.

How many people are there in the mountains of Afghanistan with camera phones?

How many people in Africa carry around a camcorder?

How many nations or populations on the Earth would even know if a craft went tits up and belly flopped out in the countryside? Even with today's technology?

The point being it's possible. It's also possible that I'm 6 weeks late on my last probing.

olevetonahill
4/12/2011, 08:58 AM
Exactly why I must have missed it.

Exactly , Musta been the day he started 40 dayum threads :rolleyes:

soonerboy_odanorth
4/12/2011, 05:42 PM
About all these UFO sightings...

Everyone here does realize the SR-71 Blackbird is retired, right?

Are the odds better that our country is just care free floating through these times without an asset like the SR-71?

Or is it more likely our Air Force, China's, Russia's, other Euro powers, continue to operate "black" assets like the SR-71 and/or new rocket/missle technology to stay ahead of the weapons development curve?

People are so ridiculously gullible...

cantwait48
4/12/2011, 06:14 PM
I don't think any have ever crashed, but I do think it is very possible there have been some visitors. I also think most sightings of supposed UFOs are just some crazy military crafts that they don't want us to know about but not all of them.

cccasooner2
4/12/2011, 06:38 PM
Balance the odds of having intelligent life with the odds that the intelligent life will make it to a stage of technological development AND find us AND care.

Those ANDs just keep screwing things up, if enough of the ANDs would become ORs we could be almost there.

GDC
5/21/2011, 01:43 PM
New book about Area 51 claims Stalin and USSR repsonsible for Roswell incident...

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/05/19/new-area-51-book-claims-stalin-behind-roswell-ufo

stoopified
5/21/2011, 02:54 PM

What the heck dis they expect? NewMexico? Could of been worse,could have been Texas.

olevetonahill
5/21/2011, 06:34 PM
What the heck dis they expect? NewMexico? Could of been worse,could have been Texas.

Or they could have taken ole Vince up fer an exam.

stoopified
5/21/2011, 07:03 PM
What yall think ?

Just read this and it made me go HMMMM?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110411/od_yblog_upshot/ufos-in-fbis-vaultThey celebrated the second anniversary of the 1947 UFO crash in Roswell? :)

picasso
5/22/2011, 09:12 AM
burp

StoopTroup
5/22/2011, 10:13 AM
We went there after the Sun Bowl....

The kids are convinced they came here to drink beer with us.