PDA

View Full Version : You people who load your dogs up in the back of pick up trucks

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 11:47 AM
:les: That is NOT a good idea!

mgsooner
4/9/2011, 11:59 AM
Yes it is

jumperstop
4/9/2011, 12:13 PM
I love my dog enough that he gets the passenger seat in my cab.

olevetonahill
4/9/2011, 12:18 PM
My Dogs ride up front where the A/C is
My Bitches ride in the back

sooneron
4/9/2011, 12:19 PM
My Dad and his friends used to load us kids up in the bed backinnaday. The 70's were a "carefree" time...

Flagstaffsooner
4/9/2011, 12:24 PM
My cat, Boz (RIP) jumped out of my back slider window into the bed and meowed at hawt chicks at a stoplight.

Mongo
4/9/2011, 12:48 PM
I love my dog enough that he gets the passenger seat in my cab.

road peanut butter licking?

Partial Qualifier
4/9/2011, 12:50 PM

I swear, you have the best ideas. Skippy creamy pb, the pooch, and a long road trip. I'm there!

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 12:52 PM
Z3ZAGBL6UBA

NSFW ?

iN3Y9hEtK_I&feature=fvst

jumperstop
4/9/2011, 01:11 PM

No that's reserved for my bitch who gets to ride bitch...:D

Mongo
4/9/2011, 01:12 PM
I smoked alot of weed during college, but I was never high enough to slather PB on a dog's scrote. they must be smoking the good ****

jumperstop
4/9/2011, 01:16 PM
I smoked alot of weed during college, but I was never high enough to slather PB on a dog's scrote. they must be smoking the good ****

I don't know what type if stuff your into, but my bitch isn't a dog....she's just my bitch...

Mongo
4/9/2011, 01:20 PM
I don't know what type if stuff your into, but my bitch isn't a dog....she's just my bitch...

I was talking about ST's second video he posted. stoners getting a dog to lick himself.

jumperstop
4/9/2011, 01:25 PM
I was talking about ST's second video he posted. stoners getting a dog to lick himself.

Oh couldn't see that **** on my phone, they have a quote feature. I guess you probably don't need it if your on the computer.. :O

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 01:40 PM

:D :pop:

2121Sooner
4/9/2011, 02:03 PM
I care so much about my dog I actually have a limo service to take it anywhere that I go.

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 02:45 PM
I care so much about my dog I actually have a limo service to take it anywhere that I go. Don't your passengers object to that?

Dogs are not an "it"; they are a he or a she.

Chuck Bao
4/9/2011, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry, but dogs belong in the back of the pickup truck. And, they have to be trained to stay back there when you drive the truck into town and park at the feed store. If they get out, then you have to beat the snot out of them and they'll soon learn where they belong.

I can't stand my brother's dog, a Boston Terrier. "He" thinks he owns the front seat of the pickup truck. When I help my brother feed cows, that dog plants his hind legs in my lap and puts his front paws on dashboard, just so he can watch for rabbits, birds, deer. He is not a cowdog. The cows ignore him and he ignores the cows.

But, he will ride all day on a tractor with my brother. So, I guess he is farmdog and has earned his place in the front seat.

SoCaliSooner
4/9/2011, 03:28 PM
I guess it really must be a " you people" thing like mamma said because I really have not seen it in these here parts.....

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 03:52 PM
Its dangerous. I just saw one catapulted out of the back of a truck. Their pickup was rear ended by a Taurus only going about 20 MPH. His head was bleeding. A little girl was laying across him, screaming his name. I don't think the poor dog made it. :(

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 04:09 PM
I cried. :(

For the rest of my life, I will see that little girl crying over her dog, every time I see one loaded in the back of a truck. Hillbillies!

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 04:15 PM
:D :pop:

I hate you.

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 04:16 PM
:D

Chuck Bao
4/9/2011, 04:24 PM
I cried. :(

For the rest of my life, I will see that little girl crying over her dog, every time I see one loaded in the back of a truck. Hillbillies!

City folks!

As someone mentioned before, we used to load the kids up in the back of the pickup truck. Of course, that was before the double cab came along.

Chuck Bao
4/9/2011, 04:37 PM
Its dangerous. I just saw one catapulted out of the back of a truck. Their pickup was rear ended by a Taurus only going about 20 MPH. His head was bleeding. A little girl was laying across him, screaming his name. I don't think the poor dog made it. :(

That is just so wrong. Like I mentioned before, you got to train your dog to stay in the back of the truck.

When I was growing up, many of the farmers had flat-bed duallies and their cowdogs learned how to hang on. Those were some pretty smart dogs. They were not the citified, house dogs that sleep on the couch and in the bed with the owner and go catapulting out of the back of a pickup truck.

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 04:57 PM
What you want to do is put yer dog in the back seat of yer extended cab so when your in a wreck the windshield stops it.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0y_G7YTV_RE/0.jpg

Chuck Bao
4/9/2011, 05:02 PM
What you want to do is put yer dog in the back seat of yer extended cab so when your in a wreck the windshield stops it.

I laughed a lot at that. I mean dog juice on the windshield. I had better shut up or mama is going to whip my behind and I don't want to give her ideas about seatbelts for dogs.

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 05:04 PM
http://www.thepetsplace.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dog-in-car-seat-belt.bmp

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 05:06 PM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/9c8069f1-883d-4fd7-9972-4c43db1dd4ef.jpg

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 05:13 PM
http://www.thepetsplace.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dog-in-car-seat-belt.bmpThat is beyond cute. :D

We have cozy cabins from the www.kittywalk.com. I went to this pet safety course at the PetsMart. There was a FEMA guy there with one of the rescue dogs from the Murrah Building bombing. They have larger special made ones for their rescue dogs but this is what I have for mine. Very safe. LOVE THEM! So do the dogs. Thats not my dog though. My dog is MUCH cuter!!!!!!! :P

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/51vld6lpv5L__SL380_.jpg

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 05:22 PM
I just usually put mine in the back of my truck.

Chuck Bao
4/9/2011, 05:26 PM
http://www.thepetsplace.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/dog-in-car-seat-belt.bmp

StoopTroup, you are evil...pure evil. If I ever put a dog in one of those, I deserve to be bitten, repeatedly.

And, why are we even talking about this? Dogs shouldn't be riding around with us unless they are on the way to the vet or they have a job to do, like a cowdog.

My brother's dog, Booger, has to go with him to DFW to pick me up everytime. Don't get me wrong. I am very thankful for my brother for driving my mom to the airport to get me when I arrive back in the US. And, I am thankful for the welcome home crew. Somehow, my brother thinks that Booger would feel left out if he wasn't there too to welcome me.

Chuck Bao
4/9/2011, 05:35 PM
That is beyond cute. :D

We have cozy cabins from the www.kittywalk.com. I went to this pet safety course at the PetsMart. There was a FEMA guy there with one of the rescue dogs from the Murrah Building bombing. They have larger special made ones for their rescue dogs but this is what I have for mine. Very safe. LOVE THEM! So do the dogs. Thats not my dog though. My dog is MUCH cuter!!!!!!! :P

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/51vld6lpv5L__SL380_.jpg

Really? Your dog loves what about it mama? If they can't move around and can't look out and smell the breeze, then they would probably a lot happier staying at home or in the back of a pickup truck.

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 05:44 PM
StoopTroup, you are evil...pure evil. If I ever put a dog in one of those, I deserve to be bitten, repeatedly.

And, why are we even talking about this? Dogs shouldn't be riding around with us unless they are on the way to the vet or they have a job to do, like a cowdog.

My brother's dog, Booger, has to go with him to DFW to pick me up everytime. Don't get me wrong. I am very thankful for my brother for driving my mom to the airport to get me when I arrive back in the US. And, I am thankful for the welcome home crew. Somehow, my brother thinks that Booger would feel left out if he wasn't there too to welcome me.My dogs and their wardrobes, which are packed in their own embroidered OU rolly suitcases, have been to every home game, tons of away games...the Alamo, the Fiesta, the Orange, the Sugar and the Rose Bowl. They love to travel. I have special made OU outfits for them. They even have real leather letter jackets from Paws Around Town in 50 Penn Place. The lady there also made them suede OU jackets. They are the bomb. The football players love my dogs. We were on the elevator at the team hotel the day before the RRR. Coach and Mrs. Stoops were on the elevator with us. Hes use to seeing them with us but we were on our way to dinner. He asked where they were. Mrs. Stoops called them the Sooner mascots. :D

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 06:06 PM
Really? Your dog loves what about it mama? If they can't move around and can't look out and smell the breeze, then they would probably a lot happier staying at home or in the back of a pickup truck.

I'm sorry. I didn't see your question. The inside of the condos have reinforced sheepskin pillars and bed linings so they are very comfortable and safe. For smaller dogs, like my own, you can insert the platform to store their toys, leashes, harnesses and treats. When the platforms are inserted, it enables the dogs to be up high enough to see out the windows. As the picture shows, the condos themselves have zippable round windows. Even with those zipped closed, your dog can still see out the car window. Because they are made of polymer mesh, they are very safe, durable and they have a lot of ventilation. I can also roll the back windows down and they can feel the breeze yet remain enclosed and secure. For larger dogs, you need not use the platform.

They are also completely washable. I like that part. :D

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 06:22 PM
I like to put booties on my dog. In the winter he likes to curl up with the Wife and I. I hate it when he turns on the TV in the middle of the night..

http://www.aristocraticpet.com/images/7d305.jpg

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 06:51 PM
I'm gonna built my dog one of these....

http://z.about.com/d/dogs/1/0/0/y/2/platform_dogbed_PG.jpeg

This isn't working to well anymore....

http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/tips_for_better_sleep_slideshow/getty_rm_photo_of_dog_sharing_bed.jpg

soonerscuba
4/9/2011, 07:07 PM
Fun fact about dogs or cats, if you died alone, they would eat your corpse within hours. They are animals, not people.

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 07:09 PM
Chuck....

What do you think about this baby.....pretty sweet huh? :D

http://www.petstrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/dog-beds-pink-feather.jpg

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 07:09 PM
Fun fact about dogs or cats, if you died alone, they would eat your corpse within hours. They are animals, not people.

Not my Dog. Not unless there's beer in the cooler.

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 07:12 PM
:D BAD TO THE DOG BONE ! ! !

e0PtdRCmRCo

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 07:16 PM
This one isn't in a pickup truck.....LOL!

IbmsDtkcbKE&feature=fvwrel

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 07:28 PM
LUIH0lYMtX8&feature=related

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 07:30 PM
Who's crazier the Bikers or the folks in the car?

6RZA3VBca6Q&NR=1

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 07:33 PM
MAMA ! ! ! You need to ride like you did in the old days.....lol

HAE1cp4RCQM&NR=1

MamaMia
4/10/2011, 04:10 AM
MAMA ! ! ! You need to ride like you did in the old days.....lol

My brother, who's bike I wrecked, would disagree. It was his fault though. He told me how to make it go, but he forgot to tell me how to make it stop. :O

pphilfran
4/10/2011, 06:56 AM
My dogs and their wardrobes, which are packed in their own embroidered OU rolly suitcases,

Even if you have to lie..please tell me you are kidding....

StoopTroup
4/10/2011, 10:42 AM
My brother, who's bike I wrecked, would disagree. It was his fault though. He told me how to make it go, but he forgot to tell me how to make it stop. :O

You are right then. Knowing what and how to use a brake it Mucho Importante!

Best to avoid that and hurting any animals needlessly.....

Did ya like "Bandit"? :D

MR2-Sooner86
4/10/2011, 11:31 AM

Reminds me of a story a friend told me when he lived in Kansas City. This girl's parents left her home alone but what they really did is park down the street and enter the basement with all her friends. They had the lights off and were quiet so she wouldn't hear or suspect anything. They were going to call her at home and have her check for something in the basement and surprise her. Before they could do that she came walking down the stairs naked with a jar of peanut butter calling for the dog.

StoopTroup
4/10/2011, 11:37 AM
A man goes to a bar and he ties his Great Dane up outside. About 10 minutes later a lady comes in and asks whos Great Dane is outside.

"Mine" says the man.
"My dog has just killed him", she says.

"What breed is your dog?" he asks.
"A Chiuahua", she says.

"How can a Chiuahua kill a Great Dane?"
"He got caught in his throat!!!"

StoopTroup
4/10/2011, 11:39 AM
There are 3 dogs in a veterinarian clinic: a Poodle, a Chihuahua, and a Great Dane.
The poodle asks the Chihuahua,” What are you in here for?” The Chihuahua says,” Well usually I’m a good dog…but I have a huge problem with my mail man. I don’t know why, I just always have to bite him, and I gave him a serious injury. So… they’re going to put me to sleep today. What are you here for?” he asks the poodle.

The poodle says, “Well usually I’m a pretty good dog, but my owners son always sticks his finger in my food while I’m eating. And when he does that…I just got to bite him I don’t know why. And I really hurt him. So there going to put me to sleep today.”

The two dogs look at the Great Dane, and the Great Dane is like 20 times bigger than them. And they ask,” DAMN MAN!!! What are you in here for? You never see Great Danes in the pound.” And the Great Dane says,” Awwww, you guys wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” And they said, “JUST TELL US!”

So the Great Dane says, “Well usually I’m a pretty good dog, but you see I have like the hottest owner in the world. She’s a beautiful woman with a HOT RACK and SEXY ***. One day when she got out of the shower, she bent over to get a towel. When she did, I totally lost all self-control. So I mounted her and started GOING AT IT!!!”

The two dogs say, “DAMN MAN!!! So they’re going to put you to sleep too huh???” And the Great Dane replies, “HELL NO, I’M JUST HERE TO GET MY NAILS TRIMMED!”