PDA

View Full Version : Apple stock to plunge?

cccasooner2
4/9/2011, 09:49 AM
That's AAPL for you home-gamers.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/112510/new-commodore-64-nyt

soonerscuba
4/9/2011, 09:53 AM
I hate hipsters. Also, AAPL is for sheep, everyone knows the real money is in bookstores.

MR2-Sooner86
4/9/2011, 10:06 AM
1.8 GHz processor, 4 GB memory, 1 TB hard-drive, Blu-ray, wifi, and Ubuntu for only $895? It's not that bad of a deal.

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 10:13 AM
Once I get my IPhone 5....I will rule the interwebs and be able to call someone about it

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 10:15 AM
HolaKyle? :D

God you kids are stupid these days. If you knew anything about the history of computers, you'd know this was one of the top selling computers in it's hay day. Usually those who owned one used it as a gaming computer with it's 5" floppy add on. In case you don't know what a floppy is, it's a diskette, the forfather to the 3.5" diskette. What some of you may know as the A: drive.

I wonder if you can even hook up the 5inch floppy add on to this and play some of the old games for it. I think you can still get C64 roms in various places off the internet.

It's also obvious that some of you don't realize the nostalgic factor. Of course that's not surprising considering this day and age no one under the age of 25 has no appreciation of anything anymore. It's obviously stated that, that is the purpose of the look of this machine. If I had the money, I'd buy it myself, yeah it's probably basic, but you could probably switch out some parts here and there and make it better and have that old school look. Anyone who knows anything about computers at first glance would @#$% a brick if they saw a C64 at first glance. Would they expect to see some of the old C64 look on the main screen? Well yeah, of course and it's possible to even add that if it's not already installed. I say this is pretty awesome, something aficionados and the older generation can enjoy. Nothing you'd @#$% kids would understand, thinking it's a cheap pile of junk...

MamaMia
4/9/2011, 11:43 AM
Once I get my IPhone 5....I will rule the interwebs and be able to call someone about it

iPhone 4 hates your sig line. Get rid of it. We all know you're here.

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 04:08 PM

i'M PROTECTING MY RIGHTS TO THE t-sHIRT MARKET

aND NO...iT's A 3gS.

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 04:15 PM

IS THAT BETTER?

I TRIED TO MAKE IT SKINNIER. :D