PDA

View Full Version : I'm taking a few hour break from SF.....

jumperstop
4/8/2011, 09:22 AM
.....hopefully when I get back The will be over his thread creating. This is why I loath copy cat threads...

The
4/8/2011, 09:22 AM
.....hopefully when I get back The will be over his thread creating. This is why I loath copy cat threads...

It'll be all Mudsports by the time you get back.

BillyBall
4/8/2011, 09:23 AM

Especially when it's only one **** making them.

The
4/8/2011, 09:24 AM
Especially when it's only one **** making them.

Wanna fight about it?

3rdgensooner
4/8/2011, 09:25 AM
The knows how to win friends and influence people.

BillyBall
You just ****** up the site, it's sad really.

jumperstop
It'll be all Mudsports by the time you get back.

That'd be an upgrade

The
4/8/2011, 09:26 AM
You just ****** up the site, it's sad really.

No, you're ****ing it up. With your crap posting. You should take up knitting, or something else that is as droll as your postings.

Jammin'
4/8/2011, 09:37 AM
<---in favor of The. This place was just politics while he was gone. Look at all the gold that's posted here now. Even 3g is posting again. You all should be grateful he came back and not so jealous.

jumperstop
4/8/2011, 10:04 AM
<---in favor of The. This place was just politics while he was gone. Look at all the gold that's posted here now. Even 3g is posting again. You all should be grateful he came back and not so jealous.

I normally enjoy The's postings, I just hate that copy cat thread **** even more. Do we really need twenty threads created with 0 post in them? People get bitched at by the mods all the time for creating another thread when there is already one on that topic. But it's different when you just want to create one...or 15 just to create them because it'll have the same title as the others you created. It'd be one thing if it was just one copy cat thread and it was funny, but it's never that. It's one person who thinks that'll be funnier than it actually is making 20....

The
4/8/2011, 10:05 AM
I normally enjoy The's postings, I just hate that copy cat thread **** even more. Do we really need twenty threads created with 0 post in them? People get bitched at by the mods all the time for creating another thread when there is already one on that topic. But it's different when you just want to create one...or 15 just to create them because it'll have the same title as the others you created. It'd be one thing if it was just one copy cat thread and it was funny, but it's never that. It's one person who thinks that'll be funnier than it actually is making 20....

tl;dr

jumperstop
4/8/2011, 10:07 AM
tl;dr

You must read on a second grade reading level if that's too long...

The
4/8/2011, 10:09 AM
You must read on a second grade reading level if that's tool long...

toolongtoo

Jammin'
4/8/2011, 10:09 AM

I promise to fix your problem for at least the next little bit. Then we will all get along and teach the world will sing.

jumperstop
4/8/2011, 10:10 AM
Posting from my phone....

The
4/8/2011, 10:11 AM
Posting from my phone....

HEY LOOK GUIZE! THIS GUY'S GOT A PHONE!

NormanPride
4/8/2011, 10:31 AM
http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

Jammin'
4/8/2011, 10:32 AM
Do we really need twenty threads created with 0 post in them?

I promise to fix your problem for at least the next little bit. Then we will all get along and teach the world will sing.

Sing bitches.

3rdgensooner
4/8/2011, 10:33 AM
Then we will all get along and teach the world will sing.I don't know that song so, yes, please teach the world.

Aldebaran
4/8/2011, 10:35 AM
Oh noes.. Someone is totally screwing up how things are supposed to work!

Call in the posse!

This... madness... will... not... stand...

The
4/8/2011, 10:36 AM
Oh noes.. Someone is totally screwing up how things are supposed to work!

Call in the posse!

This... madness... will... not... stand...
http://i.imgur.com/cXQqZ.gif

The Profit
4/8/2011, 10:36 AM
Wanna fight about it?

I'll be your Huckleberry.

The
4/8/2011, 10:41 AM
I'll be your Huckleberry.
http://i.imgur.com/uV6R0.gif

Jammin'
4/8/2011, 10:43 AM
I don't know that song so, yes, please teach the world.

If I'm teaching songs, we will start here: you should all watch this so we can sing together. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_96cCukoklc)

texaspokieokie
4/8/2011, 10:44 AM
"the" will be your dingleberry.

3rdgensooner
4/8/2011, 10:47 AM
If I'm teaching songs, we will start here: you should all watch this so we can sing together.

_96cCukoklc

The only thing I would add is chocolate covered strawberries.

Jammin'
4/8/2011, 10:48 AM
This not being able to give rep to The and 3g really sucks.

YOu know what else sucks?

Mjcpr
4/8/2011, 10:50 AM
RIP, jk....we hardly knew ye.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc1/object3/1344/46/n20708934598_7112.jpg

Aldebaran
4/8/2011, 10:51 AM
This not being able to give rep to The and 3g really sucks.

YOu know what else sucks?

C&C at a non descript GOP glory hole somewhere on capital hill?

NormanPride
4/8/2011, 11:12 AM
FdG_MIEh9rI