PDA

View Full Version : "Whatcha doin' with that lawnmower blade Karl?"

Okla-homey
4/7/2011, 02:40 PM
...may be one of the greatest lines in motion pictures.

followed closely by Karl's response: "I aim to kill you with it."

that is all.

Mississippi Sooner
4/7/2011, 02:41 PM
Uh huh.

Leroy Lizard
4/7/2011, 02:48 PM

that is all.

Not seeing it.

Okla-homey
4/7/2011, 02:55 PM
Not seeing it.

And why should that be a surprise to anyone here? Your demonstrated inability to grasp the obvious is legendary.;)

Leroy Lizard
4/7/2011, 02:57 PM
And why should that be a surprise to anyone here? Your demonstrated inability to grasp the obvious is legendary.;)

So "I'm going to shoot you with this gun" would rank up there as well? How about "I'm going to give you an F on your exam."

rekamrettuB
4/7/2011, 03:01 PM

that is all.

That's not even the best line in that movie. I got the biggest kick out of this one:

Doyle: [to Vaughan and Karl] Hey! I said get out of my house! That goes for coksuckers and retards! Now get up off your asses'n go! Go on!

Leroy Lizard
4/7/2011, 03:06 PM
That's not even the best line in that movie. I got the biggest kick out of this one:

Doyle: [to Vaughan and Karl] Hey! I said get out of my house! That goes for coksuckers and retards! Now get up off your asses'n go! Go on!

Yeah, Homey. WTF? What's up with this weak-sauce lawnmower blade ****?

Boomer.....
4/7/2011, 03:17 PM
Hey is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs **** in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a damn glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.

texaspokieokie
4/7/2011, 03:25 PM
more obvious:

"Go ahead, make my day" !!!!!

GKeeper316
4/7/2011, 03:29 PM
no movie line will ever top "A sewer rat might taste like pumkin pie, but I'd never know, cuz I'd never eat the filthy mother-****er".

cantwait48
4/7/2011, 03:49 PM
mmm, this gave me an idear; potted meat, mustard and biscuits for lunch

Leroy Lizard
4/7/2011, 04:11 PM
Those are all some great lines (except Homey's).

"When that rope tightens around your neck, you can feel the Devil bite your ***."

OhU1
4/7/2011, 04:29 PM
Hey is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs **** in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a damn glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.

Great lines. Yocum was awwesome in Sling Blade.

Pricetag
4/7/2011, 04:50 PM
The "6,000 year" thread immediately brought to mind Doyle's musings on the Bible.

"This one begat that one and that one begat this one, and lo and behold someone says some **** to someone else - just how retarded are you, anyway?"

Oldnslo
4/7/2011, 04:52 PM
"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!"

rekamrettuB
4/7/2011, 04:59 PM
Dwight Yoakam was the actor that deserved an oscar nomination. He was by far the best part of that movie.

okie52
4/7/2011, 05:22 PM
Vaughan Cunningham: Please don't tell anybody at the store that Albert was here. You know how this town is. Everybody spreads cruel rumors.

Melinda: You mean about you and Albert being that way...? I think everybody at the store already knows about it. Maureen Ledbetter told the most awful story about why you ain't allowed at the First Baptist Church no more.

okie52
4/7/2011, 05:24 PM
Doyle: If y'all don't shut up, I'm gonna go out of my mind. Besides, Karl here is liable to bust his spring. He's already off balance.

Pricetag
4/7/2011, 05:44 PM
I love it when Doyle is apologizing for his meltdown at the band party.

"Karl, I don't believe I hit you, so no apology necessary."

soonerscuba
4/7/2011, 06:31 PM
RANDY, YOU TUNIN' SON OF A BITCH.

XingTheRubicon
4/7/2011, 06:55 PM
**** it, I'm callin' em up.