PDA

View Full Version : Gunner Kiel

w0lfe
4/7/2011, 01:55 PM
He is back visiting us again. Cant get the link to work, but yeah.

Straz1999
4/7/2011, 02:32 PM
I saw this today along with that stud WR as well. If Landry has as good of a year as he is capable of, this guy would probably be interested in coming here, knowing he could very well push Blake Bell aside early on. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Blake Bell play well, but there's nothing wrong with having some talent behind you to keep you on your toes.

picasso
4/7/2011, 03:16 PM
Ricky Nelson's kid?

yankee
4/7/2011, 09:02 PM
Saw Heupel driving him and his parents around today on a golf cart. Made me wish that I could've been a 4 star QB when I was in high school...

OUster
4/8/2011, 01:39 PM
Ricky Nelson's kid?

Now, THAT is funny! You gotta be in your mid to late 30's to get it, though.

texaspokieokie
4/8/2011, 03:21 PM
Ricky's kids have a Heisman trophy winner for a grampa.

rush4life
4/8/2011, 04:51 PM
So who should we go after if we can't get both.... Kiel or Davis????

oudavid1
4/13/2011, 01:28 PM
I saw this today along with that stud WR as well. If Landry has as good of a year as he is capable of, this guy would probably be interested in coming here, knowing he could very well push Blake Bell aside early on. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Blake Bell play well, but there's nothing wrong with having some talent behind you to keep you on your toes.

So far, Blake hasnt been a 5 star grade QB yet. Coaches want him on the field asap (Wildcat) but he is just picking things up slowly. Im sure this will change. Just saying. Kendal Thompson is doing really well (which makes me look stupid because i thought he was coming in as a safety).

Mad Dog Madsen
4/13/2011, 03:44 PM
Blake Bell is the future!!!

Sabanball
4/22/2011, 07:18 PM
Looks like this is shaping up to be an OU/Bama battle. He's visited Tuscaloosa twice and both went very well. Parents and he were both blown away by our facilities. However, I think unfortunately for us he may have a quicker path to playing time with you guys than us. With AJ McCarron and Philip Sims around, there's virtually no chance for another qb to break our lineup until at least 2014

OU-HSV
4/23/2011, 08:27 AM
I hope we can land him because the post Landry Jones QB situation will probably end up being an open contest, and QB depth will obviously be helpful in that type of QB battle.
From what I've read and heard while listening to the game, Drew Allen had a great spring game, but I'd say by no means does that make him the next QB for OU. We know Bob Stoops will have them compete for the starting spot. A lot can happen between now and next spring (if Landry leaves early), or the following Spring (if Landry stays another season). And it seems we have some QBs on campus already who are talented in different ways. And if we landed this Gunner kid it could only help.