PDA

View Full Version : Apparently they DO smoke marijuana in Muskogee...

Okla-homey
4/6/2011, 08:18 PM
at least at Bacone College.

Merle Haggard was misinformed.

Pot bust at Bacone College
Four employees arrested

By Richard Dowdell

It is common to find marijuana on any college campus. Bacone College in Muskogee is no exception. However the four people arrested this week on various marijuana charges all worked for the school.

Among those arrested are the head of the Bacone Maintenance Department, Donald Dupuis. Three other maintenance employees were also taken into custody. They are Donald Dupuis's son Daniel Dupuis, Nathan Johnson and Marco Peteira Leal.

Bacone College spokesman, Eugene Blankenship says officials recieved a tip this week that led them to the four employees. Blankenship says a city-county criminal enforcement team found marijuana seeds, plants and other drug paraphernalia in two homes. One of the homes is on the college campus.

Investigators were also searching buildings on campus where they suspected pot and other items may be stored. Blankenship also says they are checking out the possibility some students may have been involved.

Boarder
4/6/2011, 08:26 PM
Next you'll try to tell us they actually do take their trips on LSD.

rekamrettuB
4/6/2011, 08:29 PM
Sooooooo....it was janitors. I was hoping it was a couple hippy teachers like Professor Jennings.

Okla-homey
4/6/2011, 08:35 PM
Sooooooo....it was janitors. I was hoping it was a couple hippy teachers like Professor Jennings.

Be patient. Those losers they arrested will start talking soon, if they haven't already. No telling where this will lead.

Okla-homey
4/6/2011, 08:36 PM
Next you'll try to tell us they actually do take their trips on LSD.

meth actually.;)

olevetonahill
4/6/2011, 08:46 PM
If memory serves, Not to long after The Hag came out with that song there was a hell of a big Pot bust there:D

Leroy Lizard
4/6/2011, 08:55 PM
Were they picking flowers... oh, wait... wrong singer.

KABOOKIE
4/6/2011, 08:58 PM
Merle was right about one thing. We don't drag our cars on Main St. It's actually 32nd St we do that.... :D

StoopTroup
4/6/2011, 10:09 PM
Muskogee? Isn't that a suburb of Broken Arrow?

the-rover
4/6/2011, 11:46 PM
They are checking into the possibility that some college students might be involved with pot?

What's this world coming to?

hawaii 5-0
4/6/2011, 11:58 PM
They should have told them not to throw their roaches on the ground and let them go.

5-0

Trump/Sheen 2012

AlbqSooner
4/7/2011, 06:52 AM
If memory serves, Not to long after The Hag came out with that song there was a hell of a big Pot bust there:D

Having grown up in Muskogee I can tell you that it was a locker search at the High School. Quite a few busted with small amounts of pot. One girl, a professional's daughter had heroin.

Also, Merle is NOT an Okie from Muskogee. He was from Checotah. Unfortunately for those of us from Muskogee, that did not rhyme.

olevetonahill
4/7/2011, 06:57 AM
Heh, I just member I read sompun. Maybe they mjust made a big deal out of it because of the song :D

texaspokieokie
4/7/2011, 07:01 AM
Having grown up in Muskogee I can tell you that it was a locker search at the High School. Quite a few busted with small amounts of pot. One girl, a professional's daughter had heroin.

Also, Merle is NOT an Okie from Muskogee. He was from Checotah. Unfortunately for those of us from Muskogee, that did not rhyme.

Merle's folks came from the Checotah area,, Merle was born & raised in Bakersfield.

texaspokieokie
4/7/2011, 07:02 AM
at least at Bacone College.

Merle Haggard was misinformed.

keep in mind, song was popular over 40 years ago.

texaspokieokie
4/7/2011, 07:37 AM
Merle was right about one thing. We don't drag our cars on Main St. It's actually 32nd St we do that.... :D

Where did Merle say that ???

AlbqSooner
4/7/2011, 07:27 PM
keep in mind, song was popular over 40 years ago.

Over 40 years ago he was still wrong.

Whet
4/7/2011, 07:29 PM
Hummmmm, Bacon e

picasso
4/7/2011, 08:47 PM
Merle has been kicking hippy *** for 40 years.

KABOOKIE
4/7/2011, 09:31 PM
Where did Merle say that ???

Heh, burn our draft cards has turned into burn our drag cars over the years.... :D

texaspokieokie
4/8/2011, 08:13 AM
Over 40 years ago he was still wrong.

yeah, but he wasn't from checotah. :D