PDA

View Full Version : Got my ticket renewal today

stoopified
4/6/2011, 03:04 PM
$842 . I can'trecall what I paid in 1988 but Ihad to pay over facevalue because I got them from a ticket broker.

cwood60
4/6/2011, 03:39 PM
I'm getting tired of paying the academic enhancement fee, then mine would be under $800....I go to the games for athletics not a lecture.

badger
4/6/2011, 03:51 PM
I remember when that fee got intro'd. You can blame good ol' UOSA for that one. They took the "why not jack up football ticket prices instead of our tuition?" idea to David Boren... and he loved the idea... of doing both football ticket price jacking and tuition cost raising.

The only year I can recall that OU tuition did not go up was when the recession hit everyone hard and since all other colleges weren't raising tuition for once, OU followed suit.

I am not faulting OU for it. Higher ed dollars are shrinking and costs continue to rise. Thank goodness football is good right now, or OU would REALLY be in a budget crunch to get you guys to pay your academic enhancement fees :D

(I say you guys because I scalp, always have)

nativesooner
4/6/2011, 04:16 PM
That's true! Even though they said "we're screwing the season ticket holders so we don't have to screw the students!" they still passed out KY at orientation. lol!

texaspokieokie
4/7/2011, 08:16 AM
$842 . I can'trecall what I paid in 1988 but Ihad to pay over facevalue because I got them from a ticket broker.

you get it in the mail ???