PDA

View Full Version : I need a link to the Bob Stoops sound bite...

OU-HSV
4/5/2011, 07:32 PM
"This is Utah State". You all remember what I'm talking about? When the microphone caught Bob's voice on the sideline yelling at the players "This is Utah State".
I did a search on here and I don't see a direct path to a thread with it. I'd have to dig through a ton of Utah State related threads to find it. And I did a google search and ran into the same problem. If anyone has a link to this I appreciate it.

jumperstop
4/5/2011, 07:39 PM
Making a ringtone?

OU-HSV
4/5/2011, 08:04 PM
Making a ringtone?

Heh, no, but that's not a bad idea. Some guys I work with never heard it so I was trying to dig it up for them to hear

DenverSooner751
4/5/2011, 09:25 PM
Anybody know where I can get a boomer sooner ringtone?

Lol.

I searched you tube for the Utah St quote and couldn't find it there either.

agoo758
4/5/2011, 09:31 PM
Why do they call Bob stoops AD? ;)

colinreturn
4/6/2011, 12:29 AM
I would also be interested in having this sound bite.

yermom
4/6/2011, 01:17 AM
i must have missed this... i'm never in the game threads, and rarely end up watching the games on TV

Leroy Lizard
4/6/2011, 07:14 AM
I'm not interested in this sound bite, so there's no need to post it.

OU-HSV
4/6/2011, 07:16 AM
I was watching this game on live TV and I happened to hear it while watching it live. I rewound my dvr a few times to hear it to be sure that's what I heard and that it sounded like Bob. And then a couple of sports radio shows played the sound clip too and I think Carey Murdock was talking about it. Anyway, when he yelled it he was speaking the truth and I'm glad he said what thousands of us were thinking, and now looking back on it, it really cracks me up.

XingTheRubicon
4/6/2011, 08:52 AM
Not taking them seriously may have been a problem last year.

On college football live, in August of 2010, Bob was asked about that tough non con schedule with FL ST and Cinncinati...and Bob said "wait, hold on a minute, DO NOT forget about Air Force, we've got Air Force in there as well." I thought it was odd that he didn't say the words "Utah St" in the entire interview...being our first game and all.

B1rd
4/6/2011, 01:33 PM
Anybody know where I can get a boomer sooner ringtone?

I have a nice Boomer Sooner Ringtone for my iPhone. It is an mp3 file. Probably illegal for me to email it to you, of course I don't have your email address, for us to test the send.

jumperstop
4/6/2011, 01:36 PM
I have a nice Boomer Sooner Ringtone for my iPhone. It is an mp3 file. Probably illegal for me to email it to you, of course I don't have your email address, for us to test the send.

Hook line and sinker....never fails.

jumperstop
4/6/2011, 01:37 PM
And why would it be illegal to email an mp3?

B1rd
4/6/2011, 01:42 PM
And why would it be illegal to email an mp3?

The receiver does not own the song for his / her personal use.

B1rd
4/6/2011, 01:44 PM

Actually some people would like to actually have the ring tone. Before I got mine, I would have wanted to know where to get it.

jumperstop
4/6/2011, 01:44 PM
The receiver does not own the song for his / her personal use.

Just like it's "illegal" to download music....come on man, the feds aren't coming to your horse for sharing your ringtone.

B1rd
4/6/2011, 01:46 PM
Just like it's "illegal" to download music....come on man, the feds aren't coming to your horse for sharing your ringtone.

I keep all my horses in my garage under the respective hoods of the vehicles. :)

OU-HSV
4/6/2011, 07:20 PM

:pop:

HolaKyle
4/7/2011, 08:19 AM
I have yet to do a computer spring cleaning, so I still have all the old game videos (25 GB a piece.) If you let me know approximately where the sound bite was at, I can post it on YouTube.

Jason
4/7/2011, 09:37 AM
It's only illegal to download music if you don't pay for it.

OU-HSV
4/7/2011, 07:25 PM
I have yet to do a computer spring cleaning, so I still have all the old game videos (25 GB a piece.) If you let me know approximately where the sound bite was at, I can post it on YouTube.

I'm thinking it was late third to early fourth quarter, but I could be wrong.

jumperstop
4/7/2011, 07:28 PM
It's only illegal to download music if you don't pay for it.

It's only illegal if you get caught...:rolleyes:

jumperstop
4/7/2011, 07:29 PM
I'm thinking it was late third to early fourth quarter, but I could be wrong.

I think it was maybe the fourth quarter...