PDA

View Full Version : Was Jayna Davis right about Iraq involved in the OKC bombings?

TheHumanAlphabet
4/5/2011, 03:49 PM
Couple of stories on Drudge regarding an ABC reporter working with FBI may seem to indicate that Jayna has some information...

The reporter in question is now a highly placed CBS reporter, not Jayna.

I have always said that we probably haven't heard the whole story, though I have no idea what that may be. I fail to believe that 2 guys could figure this all out on their own.

Breadburner
4/5/2011, 04:02 PM
Really...Do you think it was that difficult......

KuppiKunta
4/5/2011, 04:03 PM
I fail to believe that 2 guys could figure this all out on their own.

You forgot about John Doe #3.

jumperstop
4/5/2011, 04:27 PM
Figure what out? How to fill a ryder truck full of explosive **** then park it in front of a building? What makes the Iraqis so much smarter? Don't see their motivation, you can for sure see Timothy Micvae's (spelling?) motivation.

stoopified
4/5/2011, 04:28 PM
The main reason I don't think there was any but technecial support from outside sources is that IF Arab terrorists were using MCVeigh and Nichols as dupes wouldn't they have been bragging to the world about how they brought justice of Allah to the Great Satan?

OULenexaman
4/5/2011, 04:34 PM
good point.....they likes the braggin rights...

TheHumanAlphabet
4/5/2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah, some farm guys can figure out ANFO and rent a truck and mix it up, set a timer and walk away. But like many things about our government (and any) I just don't believe we have heard the whole story. Not necessarily believing in conspiracies, but don't think we have "heard the whole truth and nothing but the truth..."

jumperstop
4/5/2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah, some farm guys can figure out ANFO and rent a truck and mix it up, set a timer and walk away. But like many things about our government (and any) I just don't believe we have heard the whole story. Not necessarily believing in conspiracies, but don't think we have "heard the whole truth and nothing but the truth..."

I don't think we'll ever hear the whole story about a lot of things. But to think they were just "farm guys" is nuts. They were crazy ****ing militants who studied weapons and bombs and ****.

Leroy Lizard
4/6/2011, 06:50 AM
Agreed. They had the know-how, resources, and motivation. That's pretty much all you need.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/6/2011, 07:48 AM
Arab terrorists or Iraqi regular/intelligence/secret ninja squad?

The angle of claiming tons a' love for stomping the great satan is a religious angle. If the attack was assisted by someone whose reasonings were of a more secular bent my money says there isn't the usual jihad party afterwards.

IndySooner
4/6/2011, 08:25 AM
Sat next to a former FBI agent at a Cubs spring training game a couple of years back. Upon learning that I was from OKC, he, without provocation, went into a story about the bombing. He swore up and down that there was Arab involvement that the FBI isn't talking about. He was involved in the first NYC bombing investigation, and supposedly, a lot of the guys he worked with also worked the OKC bombing.

Anyway, take it for what it's worth. I don't know the guy, but it was awfully strange that he would talk, in detail, about the OKC bombing like that. It's not like he had time to work up a story. He just happened to be sitting next to someone from OKC at a Cubs game in Arizona that day.

jkjsooner
4/6/2011, 09:47 AM
I don't think we'll ever hear the whole story about a lot of things. But to think they were just "farm guys" is nuts. They were crazy ****ing militants who studied weapons and bombs and ****.

That may be true but McVeigh was able to put together a bomb that pretty much puts most of what you see in Iraq to shame. The closest we've seen are the bombings in Africa and the Khobar Tower.

It's possible that the only way McVeigh was able to build such a devastating bomb is that the in that timeframe you could collect enough fertilizer and (stolen) fuel whereas in today's world it's very difficult to do so.

Also, it seems the Murrah building was particularly vulnerable.

If there was Arab involvement (if even just in training), what motivation could the government possibly have to keep this secret?

Now, the bombing at the OU/KSU game a few years ago, I am convinced that there is more to that story than we're being told. I'm totally convinced that Heinrichs intended on entering the stadium with his bomb. He was using very volatile chemicals and I think they went off while he was putting the stuff together on the bench.

In that case, the authorities definitely have a motivating factor to downplay the events. They don't want to cause fear and panic and it's easier to just say it was a kid who intended on killing himself in a public manner.

CrimsonKel
4/6/2011, 11:05 AM
Farm boys are often quite smart. Successful farming requires solving difficult problems so don't sell farm boys short.