PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura 2012

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 11:47 PM
It's time. Join the Grassroots Movement.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r9ENhb7ohls/TVX2h9xBc0I/AAAAAAAArWc/0dlPklj9Y0w/s1600/Alg_trutv_jesse_ventura.jpg

Jesse Ventura Says He Will Run in 2012

Jesse Ventura stated at Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty rally in St. Paul, Minnesota, that he would run for president in 2012 if he determined that the grassroots made significant political advances in the interim. It is doubtful he would run for the Libertarian party nod, given that his name alone is bigger than the entire Libertarian party. Ventura could run as an Independent, getting onto all 50 state ballots and possibly winning. This is something that I will be following personally. It looks like the grassroots is already starting to generate momentum for a run in 2012.

From a 2008 Article but he continues to mention the grassroots movement even in the interview with Piers Morgan in 4-4-2011.

http://www.politicallore.com/election-2008/jesse-ventura-says-he-will-run-in-2012-bob-barr-continuing-to-build-momentum/369

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 11:50 PM
Jesse Ventura slams TSA with lawsuit

Count Jesse Ventura among fliers who don't want their "junk" touched by Transportation Security Administration agents.

The former Minnesota governor and pro wrestler filed a lawsuit Monday in federal court in Minnesota against the Department of Homeland Security and the TSA.

The suit alleges enhanced airport security procedures, including pat-downs and full body scanning, violate Ventura's rights under the Fourth Amendment, which protects Americans from unreasonable searches and seizures.

Ventura is not seeking monetary damages, according to his attorney, David Olsen. Ventura wants an acknowledgment from the court that his rights have been violated and a court order that would stop the government from subjecting him to the screening procedures, Olsen said.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-25/travel/jesse.ventura.tsa.lawsuit_1_pat-downs-and-full-body-tsa-lawsuit?_s=PM:TRAVEL

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 11:52 PM
Jesse makes a good pint about the searches and all this equipment....

"Have they caught anyone since they started all of these searches?"

Mongo
4/4/2011, 11:53 PM
he is a god damn sexual tyrranosaurus rex. he chews tobacco.

he has my vote

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 11:55 PM
he is a god damn sexual tyrranosaurus rex. he chews tobacco.

he has my vote

I think he scares the bejeezus out of the Politicians in DC.

Mongo
4/4/2011, 11:56 PM
well yeah, his post rasslin teets are scarier than Ahnold's

StoopTroup
4/5/2011, 12:00 AM
He says he's gonna kill Jesse Ventura in 12 days.....

Or....not. He might be President 15 years from now.....lol

Funny guy.

Breadburner
4/5/2011, 06:44 AM
He has lost alll credibilty....He's a 911 truther whack job......

tcrb
4/5/2011, 07:18 AM
He wasn't a very good governor.

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2011, 07:59 AM
all those body slams over the years have taken its toll on his brain - he's a loon

sooner59
4/5/2011, 08:59 AM
He is gonna blow the whistle on all the conspiracies! :D

Canyonero
4/5/2011, 09:38 AM
He thinks there is a bunch a slackjawed faggots around here.

StoopTroup
4/5/2011, 09:49 AM
I'm telling you all......he's the ****. If any of the truth is the truth.....you can trust that Jesse is going to tell us.....

AlboSooner
4/5/2011, 11:12 AM
He almost made this Fox guy cry
v2h8imURMFk

StoopTroup
4/5/2011, 11:13 AM
v2h8imURMFk

StoopTroup
4/5/2011, 11:47 AM
I do agree with him about why can't we ask questions in this Country anymore without being declared a wacko.

Indeed Jesse's new hair style doesn't serve to help....but I think he's an intelligent guy. He sure can take a guy who thinks he's studied every minute detail of the 9-11-01 Report and get him to pee himself.....lol

badger
4/5/2011, 12:06 PM
I have read both of his books (unless he has since written more, in which case, I've read his first two books). In his second book he suggested a flat 15 percent sales tax across the board for every state, which he made sound like a really good idea, because it would be difficult to cheat on that type of tax, where everytime you buy something, you get taxed.

Alas, we just got back from London and everything over there has a VAT (value added tax I think?) of TWENTY PERCENT! Prices initially appear the same, dollars to pounds, if only, IF ONLY it wasn't $1.60 currently for every pound, making everything effectively 60 percent more expensive.

So, screw higher sales tax, loved Jesse as an XFL commentator (the NY/NJ coach HATED him, hehe) and his occasional WWE ties, but not sure he really was effective as a Minnesota governor and not sure he'd be effective as a president.

True story: During one of the Minnesota/Green Bay games, the two governors got together beforehand and Jesse, wearing a purple Vike jersey, decided to flex his muscle for the camera. Our own Tommy Thompson (who also tried a very, VERY unsuccessful presidential run of his own) who was wearing a suit, also jokingly flexed. As they used to say back the in Minny, "My governor can kick your governor's arse." He really could too :eek:

Aldebaran
4/5/2011, 01:28 PM
pad

Tulsa_Fireman
4/5/2011, 01:47 PM
Ventura is a tard.

texaspokieokie
4/5/2011, 02:14 PM
can remember when british pound was = to 5 us dollars.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/5/2011, 02:18 PM
No way a bald guy wins the Presidency.

sooneron
4/5/2011, 02:41 PM
If a pro wrestler is elected President, does that mean we are taking one more step towards Idiocracy?

Mississippi Sooner
4/5/2011, 02:44 PM
If a pro wrestler is elected President, does that mean we are taking one more step towards Idiocracy?

http://img.listal.com/image/1033716/936full-idiocracy-screenshot.jpg

MR2-Sooner86
4/5/2011, 03:04 PM
I'd have a beer with the guy.

Yeah he's out there but he makes good points and questions things. Of course I remember on his Conspiracy Theory show he discussed global warming and he said he knew Al Gore and believed he wasn't that bad. Was thinking if you're trying to disprove global warming why are you giving Al Gore a free pass just because you know him?

I'll gladly take a pro wrestler over the idiot who thought the island of Guam was going to tip over.

sooner59
4/5/2011, 03:34 PM

Yeah he's out there but he makes good points and questions things. Of course I remember on his Conspiracy Theory show he discussed global warming and he said he knew Al Gore and believed he wasn't that bad. Was thinking if you're trying to disprove global warming why are you giving Al Gore a free pass just because you know him?

I'll gladly take a pro wrestler over the idiot who thought the island of Guam was going to tip over.

That was unbelievable.

StoopTroup
4/5/2011, 03:48 PM
Was thinking if you're trying to disprove global warming why are you giving Al Gore a free pass just because you know him?

Agreed. I do think he made good points last night about Obama and all Presidents that say this and say that to get in office and once they get in they suddenly take a turn towards the middle. he said that instead of trying to seek answers to fix things they suddenly become overwhelmed with keeping things from falling apart...

Something like that...

To call the guy a tard...I'd say tell him yourself. He's evidently Down in Cabo with Sammy Hagar drinking Margaritas....

Weird looking tan he's got.....lol

sooneron
4/5/2011, 08:45 PM
He's evidently Down in Cabo with Sammy Hagar drinking Margaritas....

Weird looking tan he's got.....lol
Well that settles it, if he's hanging with Sammy, he'll never get my vote!

texaspokieokie
4/6/2011, 08:17 AM

yes it does n!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/6/2011, 09:51 AM
Screw the Middle Man...Elect Vincent Kennedy McMahon!!!

Leroy Lizard
4/6/2011, 10:35 AM

zNZczIgVXjg

If I was Hank, I would blame meth. That would be far less embarrassing.

StoopTroup
4/6/2011, 10:49 AM
Well that settles it, if he's hanging with Sammy, he'll never get my vote!

I think folks are starting to see what I see.....

LMAO!

SoonerNate
4/6/2011, 12:11 PM
Did anyone else see him on Piers Morgan the other night? Morgan ran circles around that quack job.

picasso
4/6/2011, 12:12 PM
I think he scares the bejeezus out of the Politicians in DC.

He's an idiot and was laughed outta Minnesota. He's such a bad *** that he cried at the first sign of the media turning on him.

fart.

SoonerNate
4/6/2011, 12:15 PM
He's an idiot and was laughed outta Minnesota. He's such a bad *** that he cried at the first sign of the media turning on him.

fart.

Not to mention he shakes like a deginerate when he gets interviewed and comes across as all pissed off and deranged.

SoonerNate
4/6/2011, 12:18 PM
He is the reason we have a solution such as Baker acting

i2wB6NXxIJM

Leroy Lizard
4/6/2011, 12:59 PM
He is the reason we have a solution such as Baker acting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2wB6NXxIJM

That's pretty far out, man.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/6/2011, 06:39 PM
He don't have time to bleed!

usmc-sooner
4/6/2011, 06:42 PM
my cousin is a SEAL and has met and talked with Jessie. He says he's a great guy, but those guys are in a tight fraternity.

Also said he is a bit of a loon as far politics and conspiracies

Leroy Lizard
4/6/2011, 07:08 PM
Also said he is a bit of a loon as far politics and conspiracies

That's like saying the Viet Cong were a bit sneaky.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/6/2011, 07:37 PM
To be fair, I could use a loon as President. These Ivy League *******s haven't been doing too well...

SoonerNate
4/6/2011, 07:44 PM
To be fair, I could use a loon as President. These Ivy League *******s haven't been doing too well...

Well at the moment we have both.

tcrb
4/6/2011, 07:45 PM

This is the exact premise that managed to get him elected Gov. of MN.

StoopTroup
4/6/2011, 10:19 PM
The Grassroots are just beginning.