PDA

View Full Version : outfield seating

SoonerfanJKII
4/4/2011, 10:37 PM
Does anyone know the policy for the outfield hill as far bringing chairs, coolers, etc?

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 10:39 PM
Does anyone know the policy for the outfield hill as far bringing chairs, coolers, etc?

Lott was sitting on the berm....I'd PM him if you don't get an answer....

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152440

SoonerfanJKII
4/4/2011, 11:31 PM
Lott was sitting on the berm....I'd PM him if you don't get an answer....

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152440

will do, thanks

C&CDean
4/5/2011, 09:56 AM
They've relaxed it a lot and it's pretty much like back in the day. People bring chairs, coolers, food, etc. all the time. Lots of people bring their dogs too (don't know why).

Of course some numbnuts is gonna get all faced one of these days out there and do something stupid and then they'll have to crack down on it like they did for several years.

C&CDean
4/5/2011, 09:57 AM
Another thing. If they sell spots up there like I think they did last year during the regionals then no, you can't bring coolers.

SoonerfanJKII
4/5/2011, 03:01 PM
thanks dean

Bourbon St Sooner
4/5/2011, 03:57 PM
They've relaxed it a lot and it's pretty much like back in the day. People bring chairs, coolers, food, etc. all the time. Lots of people bring their dogs too (don't know why).

Of course some numbnuts is gonna get all faced one of these days out there and do something stupid and then they'll have to crack down on it like they did for several years.

Did they fence that in and make you buy a ticket to sit on the berm now? I remember when I was in school back in the 90's it was always a bunch of drunk frat boys sitting out there screaming profanities at the opposing center fielder.

Good times man.

Lott's Bandana
4/5/2011, 05:45 PM
I'll be there tonight.

Watch out for dog poo.

Coolers are fine if you use discretion and not throw a keg party or serve children. Coozies are recommended, comfortable chairs and a strap for your hat!

Collier11
4/5/2011, 09:49 PM
I would just say dont flaunt it if you are drinking, we have been asked to take our booze back to the vehicle one time when drinking out of cans but other than that, theyve never said anything

StoopTroup
4/5/2011, 10:21 PM
Long Island Teas in a jar with used lipton tea bags floating in the jar will help cover it all up.

SoonerfanJKII
4/7/2011, 12:38 AM
Yeah I went with no problems, saw a couple of dumb underage college kids walk past some cops and get busted, but other than that, they didn't bother anyone. I just wasn't sure if it was fenced in or not. I wish they would fill in that gap between the wall and the berm though, waste of space.

Collier11
4/7/2011, 06:44 PM
It is only closed off for NCAA games, fudgin pricks