PDA

View Full Version : tejas cheaters

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 02:30 PM
Heh.....I struck a nerve.....lol

@StoopTroup This is not cheating you stupid piece of ****...if trinity was anymore disciplned they would have moved with the ball and sacked pearlands ***. Pearland ended up winning this one. And dont diss Texas because it just makes you seem jealous. We here in Texas take our HS football very seiously and this obviously was in all the rules of the game. Its these kinds of things that make a differenece between first and second. USpatriot60 2 days ago

nD4THu4vFHg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD4THu4vFHg

Peach Fuzz
4/4/2011, 02:38 PM
weak sauce... looks like Idaho state championship... except there are black players

agoo758
4/4/2011, 03:33 PM
Funny how all of that came from two words. Type one more and his head will explode

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/4/2011, 03:35 PM
Based on a technicality its not cheating but it certainly is bush league. If they take football so seriously why are they ok with a play that was made famous by a youtube clip from a peewee football game?

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 03:38 PM
I think he lost it somewhere between S and T....lol

StoopTroup

agoo758
4/4/2011, 03:41 PM
Based on a technicality its not cheating but it certainly is bush league. If they take football so seriously why are they ok with a play that was made famous by a youtube clip from a peewee football game?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Texans like to brand themselves as the blue-collar say-it-like-it-is kick-*** culture, yet they are the most overly sensative, two-faced, whiny, and unintelligent people I've ever met. :mad:

sooner518
4/4/2011, 04:17 PM
its totally bush league. players are taught that in a situation where the other team is acting like theyre not playing, and you hit that team, you will get a penalty. This takes advantage of that. its not cheating, but if OU ever did something like this, I would feel like we cheated.

soonerboy_odanorth
4/4/2011, 04:29 PM
its totally bush league. players are taught that in a situation where the other team is acting like theyre not playing, and you hit that team, you will get a penalty. This takes advantage of that. its not cheating, but if OU ever did something like this, I would feel like we cheated.

If we beat Texas with it you wouldn't.

Or Boise State.

Or Nebraska.

Or LSU.

Or Florida.

Or...

Leroy Lizard
4/4/2011, 04:40 PM
I have no problem with the play... unless they did it against my team.

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 04:52 PM
I have no problem with the play... unless they did it against my team.

Hey....you are a texan....:texan:

Leroy Lizard
4/4/2011, 05:03 PM
Hey....you are a texan....:texan:

Not according to Longhorngoebbels.

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 05:04 PM
Not according to Longhorngoebbels.

You even have tejas friends....how quaint.

yankee
4/4/2011, 05:09 PM
LOL at Trinity fans. They're a funny bunch of people.

Leroy Lizard
4/4/2011, 05:17 PM
You even have tejas friends....how quaint.

If by "friend" you mean a person who wanted me to die a slow death, then yeah. I've got a lot of friends if that's how you define it.

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 05:18 PM
If by "friend" you mean a person who wanted me to die a slow death, then yeah. I've got a lot of friends if that's how you define it.

Nothing I'd be to proud of.....:eek:

Leroy Lizard
4/4/2011, 05:28 PM
Nothing I'd be to proud of.....:eek:

Judging by spek banter, you've got a few of these "friends" too.

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 05:57 PM
Judging by spek banter, you've got a few of these "friends" too.

Yet....I don't have very many death threats.

Leroy Lizard
4/4/2011, 06:07 PM

None that you know of. ;)

A Sooner in Texas
4/4/2011, 07:07 PM
ST and Leroy...will you two just do it already so we can all get past this sexual tension?

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 07:14 PM
None that you know of. ;)

No...I know who gave them to me....they just aren't around here anymore.

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 07:16 PM
ST and Leroy...will you two just do it already so we can all get past this sexual tension?

We want you do be pivot man. Leroid is so small and whornish. I guess feeding on Bevo Turds stunted his growth

A Sooner in Texas
4/4/2011, 07:49 PM
I'm not a man, and if I were to be the pivot in a threesome, I'd rather choose my own partners, thank you very much. ;)

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 07:59 PM
I'm not a man, and if I were to be the pivot in a threesome, I'd rather choose my own partners, thank you very much. ;)

We'll treat you right baby....

BTW...I send you back some green when I can....remind me about it if I forget.....lol

It's my gift to you. :D

A Sooner in Texas
4/4/2011, 08:05 PM
You mean a green . to negate the red . you so lovingly sent? Keep it, man. You probably need that period more than I do.
:D

Leroy Lizard
4/4/2011, 10:17 PM
Looks like ASIT has cut into this dance. No complaints here.

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 10:19 PM
You mean a green . to negate the red . you so lovingly sent? Keep it, man. You probably need that period more than I do.
:D

OK....I'll send ya more red ones. Cool folks like you don't let them bother you.

I'm a Fan of Crimson but since I'm Irish, I like green better than Neg Red.

BTW...it wasn't send out of Love.....it was sent because I have no idea why you were in this thread except to stir up ****. I was gonna give you the green because I thought you took the Red so well. Now that I know you don't GAS either way....I like that about you.

You aren't a closet whorn fan are you? :texan: Some folks get lost after years of living down there. I have Family who live in the Oklahoma Panhandle that think they are tejans...They are so confused...like leroid...

A Sooner in Texas
4/4/2011, 10:47 PM
OK....I'll send ya more red ones. Cool folks like you don't let them bother you.

I'm a Fan of Crimson but since I'm Irish, I like green better than Neg Red.

BTW...it wasn't send out of Love.....it was sent because I have no idea why you were in this thread except to stir up ****. I was gonna give you the green because I thought you took the Red so well. Now that I know you don't GAS either way....I like that about you.

You aren't a closet whorn fan are you? :texan: Some folks get lost after years of living down there. I have Family who live in the Oklahoma Panhandle that think they are tejans...They are so confused...like leroid...

You're right; I don't give a **** about the spek. You should be able to figure that out by seeing how long I've been on this board and how few posts I have, unlike some around here. Wasn't trying to stir up **** either, you fine gentleman you. Just was having a chuckle at you and Leroy doing the 50 paces at dawn routine.
Just don't ****ing insult me by saying I'm a whorn lover. I'm as Okie as you can get and very proud of it here in the heart of Baja Oklahoma.

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 10:51 PM
You're right; I don't give a **** about the spek. You should be able to figure that out by seeing how long I've been on this board and how few posts I have, unlike some around here. Wasn't trying to stir up **** either, you fine gentleman you. Just was having a chuckle and you and Leroy doing the 50 paces at dawn routine.
Just don't ****ing insult me by saying I'm a whorn lover. I'm as Okie as you can get and very proud of it here in the heart of Baja Oklahoma.

I thought you were here to defend Leroid's whorn loving ***.....

I had to check....mucho apologies however....just having "tejas" as a troll handle really makes us suspect of you.....so don't take what I said as an insult when you set yourself up for it. It's hard to tell if you love being a Sooner in tejas or hate the fact you can't afford the gas to get back Home.

Seamus
4/4/2011, 11:13 PM

This post is worthless without pictures :D

SoCaliSooner
4/4/2011, 11:23 PM

Pffft....I had somebody tell me they were "gonna straight up murder" me and let the authorities deal with the mess....

A Sooner in Texas
4/4/2011, 11:37 PM
I thought you were here to defend Leroid's whorn loving ***.....

I had to check....mucho apologies however....just having "tejas" as a troll handle really makes us suspect of you.....so don't take what I said as an insult when you set yourself up for it. It's hard to tell if you love being a Sooner in tejas or hate the fact you can't afford the gas to get back Home.

I won't be defending Leroy, though I have on the very rare occasion agreed with him. Besides, I don't think it would matter to him.
Look, my "troll" (?) handle says I'm a Sooner in Texas because I'm very proud of that...being a Sooner that is, not being in Texas. If I could get the hell out of here, I would in a heartbeat. But not practical for the time being. Not about the gas, either. It's about having a job and a mortgage and kids in school here, plus friends and other important ties. So I make the most of my Okie roots and force them on everyone I can down here. :D

AlbqSooner
4/5/2011, 06:24 AM
Haven't had any death threats, but one poster did tell me that an EX marine would rip my throat out and shove it up my arse. I'm kinda thinkin that might kill me.:D

sooner518
4/5/2011, 09:06 AM
If we beat Texas with it you wouldn't.

Or Boise State.

Or Nebraska.

Or LSU.

Or Florida.

Or...

No, I wouldnt. Trick plays are fine. this is not a trick play. This is a "way too serious pee-wee coach" play. In real football, players are taught not to hit defenseless players when the game isnt happening. This takes advantage of that and I think its weak. Its legal, but its pathetic.

StoopTroup
4/5/2011, 10:20 AM
I won't be defending Leroy, though I have on the very rare occasion agreed with him. Besides, I don't think it would matter to him.
Look, my "troll" (?) handle says I'm a Sooner in Texas because I'm very proud of that...being a Sooner that is, not being in Texas. If I could get the hell out of here, I would in a heartbeat. But not practical for the time being. Not about the gas, either. It's about having a job and a mortgage and kids in school here, plus friends and other important ties. So I make the most of my Okie roots and force them on everyone I can down here. :D

As long as you are there irritating them every second....I'm good with that. :D

Jacie
4/5/2011, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=StoopTroup;3190843]Heh.....I struck a nerve.....lol

@StoopTroup This is not cheating you stupid piece of ****...if trinity was anymore disciplned they would have moved with the ball and sacked pearlands ***. Pearland ended up winning this one. And dont diss Texas because it just makes you seem jealous. We here in Texas take our HS football very seiously and this obviously was in all the rules of the game.

Its these kinds of things that make a differenece between first and second. USpatriot60 2 days ago

Pretty much the rest of the world differentiates first from second based on other criteria such as talent level, coaching, preparation and execution rather than these kinds of things, which to me like nothing more than a trick play.

A Sooner in Texas
4/5/2011, 06:45 PM
As long as you are there irritating them every second....I'm good with that. :D

I irritated you, didn't I? And we're on the same side. :D

XingTheRubicon
4/5/2011, 07:07 PM
Haven't had any death threats, but one poster did tell me that an EX marine would rip my throat out and shove it up my arse. I'm kinda thinkin that might kill me.:D

Man, I bet he regrets making up that bs lie. 5/2 it's LAS so maybe not.