PDA

View Full Version : aggie game tomorrow

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 12:25 PM
Sold OUt?

NMSooner'80
4/4/2011, 01:25 PM
I hope it's a record crowd, and with as little orange in the stands as possible.

It reminds me a little bit of the '86 regular season Bedlam Series held in OKC. The Ags were (predictably) running their mouths in the stands, especially at Baine Brooks for being short, and at Jimmy Richardson for striking out his first time up. Brooks tripled at a key moment in the game, and Richardson shut them up with a serving of grand salami. :D

May it be a mega-beatdown and followed by Aggie complaints about no-class fan behavior (which to them means one person in Norman looked at them wrong).

StoopTroup
4/4/2011, 03:19 PM
May it be a mega-beatdown and followed by Aggie complaints about no-class fan behavior (which to them means one person in Norman looked at them wrong).

Dean always gets a bad rap IMO.....

rysooner
4/4/2011, 08:21 PM
I hope it's a record crowd, and with as little orange in the stands as possible.

It reminds me a little bit of the '86 regular season OU-OSU Series held in OKC. The Ags were (predictably) running their mouths in the stands, especially at Baine Brooks for being short, and at Jimmy Richardson for striking out his first time up. Brooks tripled at a key moment in the game, and Richardson shut them up with a serving of grand salami. :D

Yardbirds will be ready :eek:

C&CDean
4/5/2011, 10:02 AM
Yardbirds will be ready :eek:

I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were going on and on about how obnoxious and loud the yardbirds were on Saturday night. I was at the game, just a little ways down the 3rd base line right behind the plate in the chairback seats, and I really didn't even notice them except the "left right left right" after a K. I did have a couple people at work who happened to sit right in front of them who thought they were pretty obnoxious, but these are people who never go to ballgames, and were only there because of the $5 ticket that included a t-shirt, hot dog, and coke.

rysooner
4/5/2011, 10:45 AM
I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were going on and on about how obnoxious and loud the yardbirds were on Saturday night. I was at the game, just a little ways down the 3rd base line right behind the plate in the chairback seats, and I really didn't even notice them except the "left right left right" after a K. I did have a couple people at work who happened to sit right in front of them who thought they were pretty obnoxious, but these are people who never go to ballgames, and were only there because of the $5 ticket that included a t-shirt, hot dog, and coke.

Basically just a couple of guys that really got carried away, more so than usual. A little too much tailgating :pop:

C&CDean
4/5/2011, 10:52 AM
Basically just a couple of guys that really got carried away, more so than usual. A little too much tailgating :pop:

That's pretty much what my co-workers said. They said after a few innings, it was one or two that just kept going on and on and sometimes it seemed like they weren't even watching the game.

rysooner
4/5/2011, 11:00 AM
That's pretty much what my co-workers said. They said after a few innings, it was one or two that just kept going on and on and sometimes it seemed like they weren't even watching the game.

That's because they weren't :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
4/5/2011, 11:55 AM
It happens. Especially puke games.

CowboyMRW
4/5/2011, 12:02 PM
Good luck tonight guys