PDA

View Full Version : With Lon Kruger the new coach......

Ruf/Nek7
4/2/2011, 09:14 PM
Will he bring over Grandy Glaze his one prized committ?

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/recruiting/school/_/id/2439

Eielson
4/2/2011, 09:17 PM
Not really a "prized" commit.

Edit: nevermind. He qualifies I suppose.

Ruf/Nek7
4/2/2011, 09:20 PM
Not really a "prized" commit.

Edit: nevermind. He qualifies I suppose.

I liked seeing the grade ESPN gave him but would be an undersized PF, but better than any commit we have.

Soonerus
4/2/2011, 09:50 PM
I have always liked Kruger...

LiveLaughLove
4/2/2011, 09:57 PM
Love the hire! Now I get to be a sunshine pumper!

I've noticed some role reversals on here.

Ruf/Nek7
4/3/2011, 12:18 AM

Oh I love the hire too. I was not a terry evans fan so anyone other than him was great...I'm just wondering if he brings any commits from unlv with him.

texaspokieokie
4/3/2011, 07:34 AM
Maybe some "go go"dancers !!!!

stoopified
4/3/2011, 10:09 AM
We could use that PG more.

go4eight
4/3/2011, 10:37 AM

Sunshine on the water makes me happy,Sunshine almost always makes me cry!!

pappy
4/3/2011, 05:09 PM
I hope Kruger can land some talent and put a team together that haunts the dreams of our opponents and their coaches.

Eielson
4/3/2011, 05:46 PM
I hope Kruger can land some talent and put a team together that haunts the dreams of our opponents and their coaches.

You do know that he hasn't had any troubles with the NCAA, right?

Edit: that's kinda joking, but not really.

usmc-sooner
4/3/2011, 06:26 PM
he's 58 hope he's up for the challenge

Quik Sand
4/3/2011, 07:04 PM
We could use that PG more.yup

Quik Sand
4/3/2011, 07:06 PM

:cool:

TheHumanAlphabet
4/3/2011, 07:34 PM
Maybe I am stating the obvious, but the B12-2 South seems like it will be very difficult to compete. As someone says, I hope he can recruit, because we will not be playing the Little Sisters of the Poor...

Soonerjeepman
4/3/2011, 08:51 PM
Maybe I am stating the obvious, but the B12-2 South seems like it will be very difficult to compete. As someone says, I hope he can recruit, because we will not be playing the Little Sisters of the Poor...

no more divisions...we play everyone twice..

badger
4/3/2011, 09:01 PM
I love how a lot of media is saying that the Big 12 is getting stronger and OU will face tougher competition by virtue of the fact that our conference losing Colorado and Nebbish.

We were ahead of TWO Big 12 teams in the final conference standings this year... and they weren't CU and NU. It was Tech (1-1 against us that season) and ISU (which we beat, but it took us OT to do it).

CU and NU were both postseason teams this past year and were 6th and 7th in our conference in the final standings, disrespectively (because they're traitors and all, so diss diss, hehe). Our conference isn't getting stronger by losing Buff and Bugeater. Just smaller.

As for recruiting, we have the budget (apparently, according to reports we're fifth in the nation in recruiting spending, not including private schools that aren't subject to open records laws). We just need someone that can recognize the talent.

Vegas Sooner
4/3/2011, 10:08 PM
We will be back in 2 years!

badger
4/3/2011, 10:09 PM
We will be back in 2 years!

We will be back in 2 teams... 2 more teams... leaving the conference.

BIG 8! BIG 8! BIG 8! :D

TheHumanAlphabet
4/3/2011, 10:18 PM
no more divisions...we play everyone twice..

I realize that, but the north (and I will continue to think that way as it is only a matter of time until we get back to what it was) isn't much outside of KU and Mizzou.