PDA

View Full Version : Is Durant

Collier11
4/2/2011, 02:43 AM
Shooting too many 3s? Discuss...:pop:

Partial Qualifier
4/2/2011, 09:54 AM
He sure the hell was last night. I know he's got the green light at all times basically but yeah, after the 17th straight 3-point miss, let daequan cook or somebody else take those shots.

Last night was weird. I think they got all over the blazers early and felt like they could play sloppy and still win. That combined with one of the worst 2nd-half shooting cold spells ever.. GG

starrca23
4/2/2011, 03:40 PM
Yes, I like him coming off of screens versus bigger players and posting up smaller players...

Quik Sand
4/2/2011, 06:40 PM
No doubt he is. Think 3-13 last night....ridiculous. If he went say 8-13, the 13 attempts is fine.

nighttrain12
4/2/2011, 08:49 PM
Shooting too many 3s? Discuss...:pop:

No, he is MISSING too many 3's.

oumartin
4/2/2011, 11:29 PM
Anyone watching the Clippers/thunder. It's a darn repeat of the Portland game in terms of the Thunder jumping out to big lead only to allow the other team to own them in the third quarter.

Bad blood between Griffin and a couple thunder players.

But brian davis has been very kind to blake tonight. Think he mighta heard from a few peeps after he dogged him the entire last game

jumperstop
4/3/2011, 12:29 AM
Anyone watching the Clippers/thunder. It's a darn repeat of the Portland game in terms of the Thunder jumping out to big lead only to allow the other team to own them in the third quarter.

Bad blood between Griffin and a couple thunder players.

But brian davis has been very kind to blake tonight. Think he mighta heard from a few peeps after he dogged him the entire last game

Agreed...sloppy play in the second half killed us again

HBick
4/3/2011, 01:00 AM
brian davis should be able to rag on blake griffin all he wants. BD is a Thunder homer to the core, and sometimes it's obnoxious, but it's by no means bad.

and I was highly disappointed in the officiating tonight, not to mention Blake flopping and begging for fouls. Blake almost looked like a diva out there.

oumartin
4/3/2011, 01:27 AM
Brian Davis can do as he pleases but he obviously got an earful because he was very careful about what he said. Yep, blake ends up on the floor way to often. Livin' in LA will make change a man.

stoopified
4/4/2011, 10:09 AM
Shooting too many 3s? Discuss...:pop:Yes.Not only that but too many long 2pt shots too.He IS agreat shooter but has been relying entirely too much on his perimeter game.He should be driving more to the hoop or at least 15-18 foot range.The other night he just jacking up long jumpers and missed like7 straight.

stoopified
4/12/2011, 03:49 PM
KD must read this board becaue he has taken my advice the last few games and isn't just settling for long jumpers.

jumperstop
4/12/2011, 03:51 PM
KD must read this board becaue he has taken my advice the last few games and isn't just settling for long jumpers.

He can take whatever shots he wants. He knows what he's doing out there.