PDA

View Full Version : I believe that a racist like Warren Moon

LakeRat
4/1/2011, 04:21 PM
should be kicked off of ESPN. There is no reason that a racist like him should be allowed on that channel.

Seamus
4/1/2011, 07:09 PM
Racist, huh? Really?

oudivesherpa
4/1/2011, 07:47 PM
I am very cautious to use the racist terms unless I know all of the background. One can commmit a dumb racists act and not be a racists.

finster
4/1/2011, 07:59 PM
should be kicked off of ESPN. There is no reason that a racist like him should be allowed on that channel.
Total lack of judging morals. Check.
Unable to spot disingenuous personality. Check.
Incapable of understanding differing opinions. Check.
I don't think Warren Moon is a racist, I think throwing the card is the best his brain could do.

picasso
4/1/2011, 08:11 PM
Wife beater.

cleller
4/1/2011, 09:45 PM
Because of his race, Warren Moon is not capable of being a racist in the U.S.

Saying that he is a racist, implies that you might be a racist, unless you are of the same race as Warren Moon.

tcrb
4/1/2011, 09:54 PM
Warren spent too much time at the titty bars buying lap dances.

jersey sooner
4/1/2011, 10:09 PM
I don't think Warren Moon is a racist, I think throwing the card is the best his brain could do.

^ This. On ESPN New York this morning Cowherd had him on. He's Cams "mentor." Cowherd asked him if he was on his payroll, and didn't believe him when he said no (****in love CC). Taking on the task of defending Cam publicly was probably the only real contribution he could make. They talked a lot about the racism Moon experienced as a black quarterback coming out college back then, and Cowherd later defended Moon by saying it would be easy to let emotions from personal experience allow you to jump right to the race card. Right after that he said there is no real reason to assume the criticisms were based on race (****in love CC). Say what you want about the ridiculousness of using the race card, he did have a point. The magazine said he had a fake smile and wasn't a leader. Totally uncalled for. There's no reason to criticize the kid to the point of calling him a sociopath, unless you have a reason to, which they didn't. And questioning his ability to lead was out of left field, too, considering he was the quarterback:leader of the team that just won the national championship. There's a story floating around that Cam was the only one who talked to the team at halftime @ Bama. But then Cowherd, being the boss that he is, said if he wants a $50 million contract, it's just the way the world is now that you're going to be under ridiculous scrutiny. A ton of black callers called in and said the race card was uncalled for, too.

ictsooner7
4/1/2011, 10:52 PM

How is what he said racist? Playing the victim card, YES. He is trying to bully teams into drafting another Ryan Leaf early and writing a huge check to him.

Seamus
4/2/2011, 01:25 AM

Saying that he is a racist, implies that you might be a racist, unless you are of the same race as Warren Moon.

You might consider thinking this one through a little longer ... :confused:

cleller
4/2/2011, 07:44 AM
You might consider thinking this one through a little longer ... :confused:

Just a snide remark on how much better off we'd all be if EVERYONE would slow down on grabbing the race card whenever things don't immediately go their way.

Its not the way to gain respect. You do that by your actions.

We've all watched both Sam and Cam play in college. Both great, both won the Heisman.
I think anyone honest would agree Sam looked the part of an NFL QB many times more than Cam. Cam's a Tebow. Tebow got dissed way more than Cam by the NFL, but did he cry foul? Could he?

85sooners
4/2/2011, 07:49 AM
Cam is black??

Caboose
4/2/2011, 08:02 AM
How is what he said racist? Playing the victim card, YES. He is trying to bully teams into drafting another Ryan Leaf early and writing a huge check to him.

Taking racial inventory and dividing among racial lines in inapplicable situations is racist behavior.

ictsooner7
4/2/2011, 10:39 AM
Taking racial inventory and dividing among racial lines in inapplicable situations is racist behavior.

How? Explain it to me.

sperry
4/2/2011, 11:19 AM

No, it's not. It's just dumb.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/2/2011, 11:25 AM

Saying that he is a racist, implies that you might be a racist, unless you are of the same race as Warren Moon.Those are the rules by which racism is determined. By definition, Warren Moon CAN NOT BE a racist.

Seamus
4/2/2011, 11:58 AM
Those are the rules by which racism is determined. By definition, Warren Moon CAN NOT BE a racist.

Horse shyte. Racism is not limited to white people. That is patently absurd.

If a black man doesn't like Koreans, or a Korean man doesn't like whites, that is racism. It is not exclusive to whites.

For that reason, "reverse discrimination" is a misnomer. It's just "discrimination," plain and simple.

Seamus
4/2/2011, 11:58 AM
Just a snide remark on how much better off we'd all be if EVERYONE would slow down on grabbing the race card whenever things don't immediately go their way.

Its not the way to gain respect. You do that by your actions.

We've all watched both Sam and Cam play in college. Both great, both won the Heisman.
I think anyone honest would agree Sam looked the part of an NFL QB many times more than Cam. Cam's a Tebow. Tebow got dissed way more than Cam by the NFL, but did he cry foul? Could he?

OK, that's much clearer. And I agree with your points.

4/2/2011, 12:10 PM

If a black man doesn't like Koreans, or a Korean man doesn't like whites, that is racism. It is not exclusive to whites.

For that reason, "reverse discrimination" is a misnomer. It's just "discrimination," plain and simple.OF COURSE a black person can be racist. But tell your explanation to the MSM, and see how far it gets you.

adoniijahsooner
4/2/2011, 12:13 PM
Here is the racists Warren Moon's white wife. Some of you guys run your mouth before thinking, don't you?
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/l/planet_hollywood_opening_2_171107/warren_moon_mandy_ritter_1666579.jpg

Seamus
4/2/2011, 12:29 PM
ROFL, adoniijahsooner.

I expect there will be a few sore mouths after the day's foot extractions ...

4/2/2011, 12:34 PM
OF COURSE a black person can be racist. But tell your explanation to the MSM, and see how far it gets you.Also, a corollary to the rule is that Flamer Libs seldom, if ever, get accused of being racist by the MSM, regardless of their color. They never went after Robert (Sheets) Byrd, when he TWICE used the "N" word (on an interview on NBC I believe) in recent years. They never went after Jesse Jackson for the "Hymie" reference, etc. etc.If it wasn't so disgusting, it would be laughable.

Caboose
4/2/2011, 01:38 PM
No, it's not. It's just dumb.

Its dumb and racist.

ashley
4/2/2011, 03:11 PM
Someone needs to point out to Warren that a lot of scrutiny comes when you are the highest profile QB in the draft. Tebow caught far more hell than Cam. His statement was dumb.

StoopTroup
4/2/2011, 03:35 PM
I think everyone at ESPN should be fired and it should be the Warren Moon Channel. He could be put in charge of hiring hawt White Wimmens to report on Sports.

Sad thing is....no Jenni Carlson.

KNEE BRACE
4/2/2011, 04:16 PM

For that reason, "reverse discrimination" is a misnomer. It's just "discrimination," plain and simple.

He's complaining about the fact that he can't get away with his racism "like black people do"

okierider
4/2/2011, 04:25 PM

Not saying Moon is or is not a racist no clue what the thread is about ,BUT your statement is just silly . To say that if your black in the US you cant be racist is I hope a thought that went thru your head that did not quite translate to the post!!!! Racism crosses all racial ,religious and political boundaries. And is do to ignorance and not skin color . And you then state that if a person is white they can't make a judgement of someones actions and statements and come to the conclusion they are racist !!! I can conclude that you are nieve if you truly believe that nonsense! WOW

OK sorry Cleller I should have read further before I assumed you were and idiot ..... But in my defense ..that statement is out there LOL

sooneron
4/2/2011, 05:15 PM
I thought there was a post limit that had to be hit before starting stupid **** threads.?? :confused: What Warren said was stupid. People have been calling Locker's character into question just as much as Ca$h Newton's.

cleller
4/3/2011, 07:19 AM
I bet that at least we all agree that Warren Moon's comments were stupid. An NFL analyst should recognize that. Probably he says that stuff based on his personal experiences going undrafted 33 years ago. That was a very different NFL.

The NFL today is about winning and making money. They'll do anything in their power to accomplish that, they don't much care about skin color or personal background, can anything be more obvious? Its like a law of science to them, get the most talented guy and put him in, no matter what.

OK now...Does anyone feel Toby Gerhart got a raw deal?:texan:

Leroy Lizard
4/3/2011, 09:37 AM
Here is the racists Warren Moon's white wife. Some of you guys run your mouth before thinking, don't you?

That means nothing. See Charles Barkley.

Caboose
4/3/2011, 10:31 AM

What exactly do you think this photo proves? Do you think the fact that Moon is married to a white woman it means he can't be a race-obsessed bigot?

Do you think that if a man is married to woman that he can't be a sexist chauvinist?

adoniijahsooner
4/3/2011, 11:14 AM
What exactly do you think this photo proves? Do you think the fact that Moon is married to a white woman it means he can't be a race-obsessed bigot?

Do you think that if a man is married to woman that he can't be a sexist chauvinist?

He is not a racist. Don't be ignorant.

Okie35
4/3/2011, 11:16 AM
That means nothing. See Charles Barkley.

Barkley isn't racist either but he says some stupid things.

stoopified
4/3/2011, 11:18 AM
I do not personally believe Warren Moon is a racist BUT the fact that he is married to a white woman does not prove he is not racist.

Caboose
4/3/2011, 11:20 AM
He is not a racist. Don't be ignorant.

How do you know? You certainly can't tell from his commentary. Dont be ignorant.

adoniijahsooner
4/3/2011, 11:22 AM
I do not personally believe Warren Moon is a racist BUT the fact that he is married to a white woman does not prove he is not racist.

So Warren Moon decided to spend the rest of his life with a white woman, when he cannot stand the white race?

adoniijahsooner
4/3/2011, 11:23 AM
How do you know? You certainly can't tell from his commentary. Dont be ignorant.

What were his exact words?

adoniijahsooner
4/3/2011, 11:25 AM
Moon said he doesn't believe NFL teams are discriminating against Newton, but Moon is upset about the public perception of Newton.

Is Moon wrong about Cam's public perception?

adoniijahsooner
4/3/2011, 11:28 AM
Warren Moon's statement does not add up to the definition of racism.

Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

TXBOOMER
4/3/2011, 03:02 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/l/planet_hollywood_opening_2_171107/warren_moon_mandy_ritter_1666579.jpg

She married him for his charming personality. F Warren Moon!

finster
4/3/2011, 07:28 PM
What were his exact words?

Yea,It's not keeping me up nights worrying how much The Reverend Cecil gets either.
50 Million dollars makes people act stupid.