PDA

View Full Version : Hotel close to St. Anthony?

MamaMia
4/1/2011, 03:52 PM
Is there one? :confused:

OUMallen
4/1/2011, 04:01 PM
Anything downtown wouldn't be far.

MamaMia
4/1/2011, 04:07 PM
Anything downtown wouldn't be far.Would it be too far to stay at the Embassy Suites? I don't know where the hospital is but the Embassy is a little south of Reno on Meridian. They have a hot tub and my back is killing me today. I must have pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve. My back has never done this before. There was a sharp pain when I turned to get up from my desk and since then I have had throbbing lower back pain. Its hard to sit or even lay down. Standing isn't easy but not as bad. I just thought 20 minutes in the sauna and a half hour on and off in the hot tub would help some.

OUMallen
4/1/2011, 04:15 PM
Would it be too far to stay at the Embassy Suites? I don't know where the hospital is but the Embassy is a little south of Reno on Meridian. They have a hot tub and my back is killing me today. I must have pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve. My back has never done this before. There was a sharp pain when I turned to get up from my desk and since then I have had throbbing lower back pain. Its hard to sit or even lay down. Standing isn't easy but not as bad. I just thought 20 minutes in the sauna and a half hour on and off in the hot tub would help some.

Depends on how far is too far. That's a 10-15 min car/cab ride, parking to parking. 5 min or less from downtown or Bricktown.

batonrougesooner
4/1/2011, 04:34 PM
The Century Hotel is literally across the street. Good for whores and crack smoking. $25 per night or so I'm told.

The next closest would be the Skirvin. I stayed there last year during The Snow Storm when I was working the night shift at Saints.

MamaMia
4/1/2011, 04:44 PM
10 to 15 minutes is good enough, and at least I know where the Embassy is, so as long as I can find the hospital I wont get lost going to the hotel. Thats a plus. Thanks guys.

MamaMia
4/1/2011, 05:05 PM
I just saw that I'm in the wrong forum. I'm sorry. I'm sleep deprived. :O

BoomerJ
4/1/2011, 11:22 PM
The Century Hotel is literally across the street. Good for whores and crack smoking. $25 per night or so I'm told.

The next closest would be the Skirvin. I stayed there last year during The Snow Storm when I was working the night shift at Saints.

When I read hotel near St. Anthony's I thought if there is a hotel nearby it would be just as you described it. Very funny.

Memtig14
4/3/2011, 01:03 AM
Why don't you just stay at the hospital.

As long as you don't need medical attention it isn't too bad.