PDA

View Full Version : If you want to help

stoops the eternal pimp
4/1/2011, 12:26 PM
A horrible fire happened in this area with 17 year old Bradlee Edwards, who was a triplet, her mother, and a younger sister died from...Article here..

http://mcalesternews.com/local/x930486303/Fire-that-killed-3-ruled-accident

The grandparents need help as they are spending day and night trying to not only care for the dad who is hanging on at the burn center, but also care for the other 2 triplets.

This girl meant a lot to our family as she was a babysitter to my 4 year old son and an amazing encouragement to everyone..I have spent the last couple of days in our local schools talking with grieving teachers, students, and time with the firemen who were on the scene trying to help them...This has hurt a lot of people.

I would never do this really...but I spoke to the grandparents just minutes ago and they grandmother said they have about 100 bucks left in the bank account..poor people to begin with..

If you would be interested in helping, I am going to offer up my paypal address. If you don't trust this or are leary of my asking, I perfectly understand..

[email protected]

StoopTroup
4/1/2011, 01:08 PM
emale sent sexy. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
4/1/2011, 01:15 PM
thanks...do you want your naked auto'd pic of me 8x10?

olevetonahill
4/1/2011, 01:46 PM
Sent Bro, Will see if I can do more Monday or Tuesday
Tell em we Praying

stoops the eternal pimp
4/1/2011, 01:47 PM
thanks vet..I sure will..

StoopTroup
4/2/2011, 05:47 PM
Guess the email didn't go through

Better sext me

stoops the eternal pimp
4/2/2011, 08:58 PM
Thank you guys for the help so far..

The father passed away today..

A special account was set up at the bank but it was setup for the girls college fund...

If you would like to mail a check, pm me and I can give you the name of the grandparent and a place to mail it..

olevetonahill
4/3/2011, 12:30 AM
I just Pay Palled
Seems to work ,

OUthunder
4/3/2011, 07:07 AM
Just saw the story on the local news in OKC this morning. Very tragic! By the looks of it, they were dirt poor. I'll see what I can do to help Monday step.

Praying for the family.

olevetonahill
4/3/2011, 07:13 AM
I TRUST STEP explicitly.
He asked for a lil Help I sent him some help
Im such a prick:rolleyes: I just hope the Posse can help more :cool:

olevetonahill
4/3/2011, 10:41 AM
114 views and only FOUR posters.:(

olevetonahill
4/4/2011, 11:45 AM
Hope things are improving for them.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/4/2011, 01:01 PM
Just saw the story on the local news in OKC this morning. Very tragic! By the looks of it, they were dirt poor. I'll see what I can do to help Monday step.

Praying for the family.

they were...very poor family but a very good family..

Bradlee, the triplet who died in the fire....she was everything you would want your teenage daughter to be..so positive...very strong and did what she thought was right no matter what...she meant so much to our son...she watched him for an 1 1/2 hours everyday and she always made him feel so good about himself..she would always spend 5 or so minutes everytime we picked him up telling us how good he was at sports..how funny or how cute he was...she would hug him and tell him she loved him....

thanks again for what you guys have done...

olevetonahill
4/6/2011, 12:28 PM
A bump and a story
McALESTER peeps are Good Peeps

http://mcalesternews.com/local/x1075330297/Lunch-to-benefit-fire-victims