PDA

View Full Version : I love beating the Suns

Partial Qualifier
3/31/2011, 04:13 PM
They're a bunch of smug, arrogant sore losers.

I'm keeping my expectations grounded but I'll admit this much: this current incantation of the Thunder is a really, really, really good team with huge upside. I know NBA teams don't just burst on the scene one year and win the finals the next year, but watching this team get better.. it's hard to not get excited about their chances THIS year.

jumperstop
3/31/2011, 04:20 PM
I still say we are still probably a year or so away from being a championship type team. But I like our chances to advance in the playoffs this year, maybe even further than expected. But as good as we are after the trades, LA has only lost one since then. It'll be tough for a conference championship run this year.

Quik Sand
3/31/2011, 06:27 PM
Baby steps. I would be happy with winning a round and going deep into the second. Then with an entire offseason of working together, make a serious push to dethrone the lakers (wondering what kind of dropoff they may have as Phil is retiring).

As well as we are playing, I am not sure we are ready to win a playoff series against SA or LA. Those are HUGE hurdles full of championship experience and savvy.