PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is this? (OKC Bombing conspiracy)

achiro
3/31/2011, 10:35 AM
I've never seen or heard any of this stuff. Is it tinfoil hat stuff or something with legs?
Fy7uc54zBEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy7uc54zBEE

achiro
3/31/2011, 10:37 AM
Not sure why the embed is not working but the link is there as well.

Turd_Ferguson
3/31/2011, 10:38 AM
Very interesting...

jumperstop
3/31/2011, 11:06 AM
Part of me wants to think these people are on to something. But conspiracy theorist like to make exaggerated claims that may have some small grain of truth that fits their wacko theory. I honestly don't think the government would tell a certain department to not come in and not warn all others in the building. They may be bad but there are too many people in the chain to not let an atrocity like that to happen.

Fraggle145
3/31/2011, 11:22 AM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2011/3/15/20/enhanced-buzz-11855-1300233868-15.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/basset-hounds-running

MR2-Sooner86
3/31/2011, 11:27 AM
You're just now hearing about the Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy? I remember hearing news reports back in the 90's about questions people had. The thing really took off however with the 9/11 conspiracy theories and people trying to link the two together.

3cK6YntZMYk
XWkG7MqrGYc&feature

Several things in this are debunked but others make you scratch your head and are left unanswered.

Turd_Ferguson
3/31/2011, 11:39 AM
but others are left unanswered.

Ah Hah!!

http://www.fitonraw.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ah-hah-momemtn.jpg

achiro
3/31/2011, 11:44 AM
Part of me wants to think these people are on to something. But conspiracy theorist like to make exaggerated claims that may have some small grain of truth that fits their wacko theory. I honestly don't think the government would tell a certain department to not come in and not warn all others in the building. They may be bad but there are too many people in the chain to not let an atrocity like that to happen.

I'm with you. I guess maybe I live in a dream world but I just don't think there are enough people that are THAT dishonest in this world to be able to keep those sorts of things quiet.

achiro
3/31/2011, 11:46 AM
You're just now hearing about the Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy? I remember hearing news reports back in the 90's about questions people had. The thing really took off however with the 9/11 conspiracy theories and people trying to link the two together.

I've never heard any of it. Of course, I also have never read or watched anything beyond a headline that says 9-11 conspiracy either.

SoonerBorn
3/31/2011, 12:43 PM
Re: Reason #3, multiple explosions

At the time, I worked on north Classen, and one of my coworkers was regularly late for work. He arrived shortly after 9 that morning and said while he was driving north on 235 he happened to be almost pointing in the direction of the Murrah Building at the time of the attack. He said he saw two distinct explosions.

It may be explained in the debunking videos, but the reason I've heard for two seismological events recorded at OU is that the first is the bombing and the second is the debris hitting the ground.

OULenexaman
3/31/2011, 12:46 PM
makes sense...

picasso
3/31/2011, 12:46 PM
Open your mouth and erase all doubt.

StoopTroup
4/1/2011, 12:48 AM
The thing in my mind is this....even if these folks were given all the information regarding the blast down there....will it bring back the lives of those lost? No.

If they only wish to make sure that these type things don't happen again....

It's been over 16 years since it happened now and there haven't been anymore. I'd say that's beginning to further prove that McVeigh and Nichols were at the very least the guys who had enough heartless room in their minds to do such a horrible act. If there were others...it would seem that all that is left of one was a leg. The others?...maybe they got out of it and maybe they are even still alive.....but God will get to deal with them some day.....as of April 19th, 1995....it has never happened again.

I'd maybe like to see better answers to some of these questions too....but I also don't wish to drag some of the folks who lived through it, worked down there to help victims and worked to help clean it up back through those days of what can only be described as agony on Earth.

My Brother Graduated from OU that year and we had all gone down to Norman to see James Garner give the Speech to all the Graduates that year and afterwords we went down to Bricktown to eat and celebrate Mother's Day for our Mom. After eating we went down to the bldg site. I had seen the pics and the news and the interviews and even though I saw all of that....I wasn't prepared for the things I saw that May Day. I looked my Mom in the eyes and said...."Mom....I'm getting really mad. I'm not sure I can stand here much longer. Are you OK?" She looked right at me and said "I feel the same way.....please take me back to the car and tell the others it's time to go". I did and I went back up the street to get my Family and we all left. I don't think anyone said a thing all the way back Home.

I've been there to the Memorial 4 times I think now. Every time I go...I get so upset that it affects me for days.

I think it was the chairs for the Children the last time that did it. It's always something. I'll never forget what those folks did.....I am sure if there are any who didn't get justice in this World for a part in that....they will in the next life. There is no way I believe some sort of serious penance could not take place for someone who would do such a thing as that....

God Bless the Fallen, The Families who lost Loved Ones, The Volunteers and everyone who was affected by this event in our History.