PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for mods

Leroy Lizard
3/30/2011, 11:44 PM
How about an SEC icon, for use whenever trouble (or references to velocity) appears in competitive sports?

I think it would go over big.

StoopTroup
3/30/2011, 11:48 PM
You should probably change your Sig line. That is so 2 weeks ago.

Leroy Lizard
3/30/2011, 11:51 PM
What happened to yours?

OU_Sooners75
3/30/2011, 11:54 PM
He lost it...it's what happens when you are married! :D

StoopTroup
3/31/2011, 12:21 AM
What happened to yours?

I traded it for a nice cigar in the SFs Prison. :texan:

Leroy Lizard
3/31/2011, 12:39 AM
I traded it for a nice cigar in the SFs Prison. :texan:

That wasn't a cigar.

OUinFLA
3/31/2011, 08:44 AM
sounds like the voice of experience to me.

Leroy Lizard
3/31/2011, 11:11 AM
sounds like the voice of experience to me.

The "takes one to know one" comeback should be strictly relegated to elementary school. Total lame.

OUinFLA
3/31/2011, 01:01 PM
so, you're an elementary school expert too?

Seamus
3/31/2011, 01:07 PM
so, you're an elementary school expert too?

Not since the restraining order ...

SoonerLB
3/31/2011, 02:02 PM
Maybe we just need a 'Bash' button. You know, just to save the wear and tear on fingers around this place And if there is to be an SEC button, it should reside layered over a turd of some sort, just sayin' . . . . . ;)

badger
3/31/2011, 03:07 PM
Forget a "bash" button, just have a SF.com-approve insult to fill in the blank on and copy and paste at a moment's notice.

Here's my suggestion:

______, your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory, you must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen, you'll never be the man your mother is, it looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid and you must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

There you have it - the biggest interest insults Google could find me all neatly placed in an easy-to-use statement of insult.

Leroy Lizard
3/31/2011, 04:54 PM
LizTard, your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory, you must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen, you'll never be the man your mother is, it looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork, if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid and you must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

Olevet: The commands are Control-A, Control-C, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V, and Control-V