PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Johnson has a "small" problem

cleller
3/29/2011, 03:18 PM
While watching some embarrassing old show on the Tuff Tv channel, Jimmy Johnson appears on a commercial for Extenze Male Enhancement pills. He proudly proclaims himself as their TV spokesperson, and says the product works for him. Wonder what it does for him at this stage of the game? More confidence at the urinal?

My wife was watching and even she was surprised he'd "shrink" to such a low. She asked me "how much would they have to pay you to do that?"

That's one of those questions you bounce around while drinking beer, like, "how much would it take for you to sign away 1 year of your life? How about 5 years, etc."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCku52Y_YE

Mad Dog Madsen
3/29/2011, 03:20 PM
It's all about $$$.

Soonerson1975
3/29/2011, 03:38 PM
He should put the same stuff on his willie that he puts on his hair.

KantoSooner
3/29/2011, 03:41 PM
Jimmy Johnson vs. Barry Switzer.

Rarely, in the course of human affairs has there been such a stark contrast in commanders.

Switzer = Good

Johnson = Bad

That is all that we need keep clear

Breadburner
3/29/2011, 03:43 PM
Johnson has a very talented toungue......

texaspokieokie
3/29/2011, 03:43 PM
Jimmy Johnson vs. Barry Switzer.

Rarely, in the course of human affairs has there been such a stark contrast in commanders.

Switzer = Good

Johnson = Bad

That is all that we need keep clear

why do you say JJ is bad ?? i don't like him, but he was an excellent coach.

Mad Dog Madsen
3/29/2011, 03:50 PM
why do you say JJ is bad ?? i don't like him, but he was an excellent coach.

Anybody that has beat OU is bad. JJ, Saban, Miles, Petey, etc. Pay 'tention! :D :D :D

texaspokieokie
3/29/2011, 04:07 PM
Anybody that has beat OU is bad. JJ, Saban, Miles, Petey, etc. Pay 'tention! :D :D :D

OK, i'll drink to that.:D

KantoSooner
3/29/2011, 04:13 PM
actually, I was trying to be funny, a bit. By the same token, Johnson appeared to me to be an uptight, control-freak *********, whilst Switzer was loose, comfortable in his own skin and loving life. To the extent that the one is 'bad' and the other 'good' you can take my opinion for whatever it's worth.
Cheers, for a Tuesday.

texaspokieokie
3/29/2011, 04:17 PM
Well, i agree that JJ was that way while coaching,but has loosened up a lot since then.

Switzer tells a good one about them while they were both assistants @ OU>

got drunk & dressed in their wives clothes.