PDA

View Full Version : About those Wonderlic scores....

cleller
3/29/2011, 08:19 AM
I know the NFL is determined to convince us that Vince Young scored a 15 not a 6, but we can believe what we feel is most likely.

My question is: Just how dumb is someone that scores a 6 or so on this test?

If he were put in a room with a can of Spaghettios, a can opener and a rock, how would he get the Spaghettios out?

If you were stranded in the desert and Mr. 6 drove up, would you get in or keep walking?

If his house were on fire, and Mr. 6 called 911, when the operator asks "what's your emergency?" - would he respond "I need somewhere to stay." ?

OUmillenium
3/29/2011, 08:54 AM
Now this has a chance to be a legit thread...

If he were to luck into a job at Strategic Air Command we might be in trouble as when he got hungry for lunch on his first day on the job, Wonder6 might choose to push the button to order lunch...then realize afterwards it actually read LAUNCH.

TahoeSOONER
3/29/2011, 10:34 AM
Well, um...but...but.....I don't test well.

Wonder what JLEW1818 thinks of *?

KantoSooner
3/29/2011, 11:27 AM
Radio only pawn in game of life

Breadburner
3/29/2011, 11:31 AM
NOM....NOM.....NOM.......

Leroy Lizard
3/29/2011, 12:00 PM
Now this has a chance to be a legit thread...

If he were to luck into a job at Strategic Air Command we might be in trouble as when he got hungry for lunch on his first day on the job, Wonder6 might choose to push the button to order lunch...then realize afterwards it actually read LAUNCH.

Negative. At no point would he understand he pushed the wrong button.

HolaKyle
3/29/2011, 01:21 PM
He probably voted for Obama...

and still thinks it was a good idea to do so...

OhU1
3/29/2011, 01:26 PM
If you were stranded in the desert and Mr. 6 drove up, would you get in or keep walking?

http://cdn.costumesupercenter.com/csc_inc/images/items/170x214/R884477.jpg

OUmillenium
3/29/2011, 01:43 PM
Negative. At no point would he understand he pushed the wrong button.

I thought the red emergency lights and sirens might tip him off!

MiccoMacey
3/29/2011, 01:50 PM
I know the NFL is determined to convince us that Vince Young scored a 15 not a 6, but we can believe what we feel is most likely.

Where are you getting the NFL is trying to convince us he scored a 15?

Like you, I'll choose to believe what came out first. It sounds too conspiracy-ish after the fact.

Leroy Lizard
3/29/2011, 02:08 PM
I thought the red emergency lights and sirens might tip him off!

Sorry. I thought we were talking about Vince Young.

cleller
3/29/2011, 03:07 PM
Where are you getting the NFL is trying to convince us he scored a 15?

Like you, I'll choose to believe what came out first. It sounds too conspiracy-ish after the fact.

I was sure I had recently read that Vince actually scored a 15, but now I can't find the story anywhere. It did read like some revisionist NFL PR work. Ah well, now I can feel more secure with the more believable 6.

You could make a 6 by just picking the shortest answer to every question.

DarrellZero
3/29/2011, 04:02 PM

I would distract him with a piece of string and drive away in his car.

Leroy Lizard
3/29/2011, 07:16 PM
I was sure I had recently read that Vince actually scored a 15, but now I can't find the story anywhere. It did read like some revisionist NFL PR work. Ah well, now I can feel more secure with the more believable 6.

You could make a 6 by just picking the shortest answer to every question.

He scored a 6, but took it again. With enough coaching, he was able to muster up a far-below-average score.