PDA

View Full Version : muslims say the end is near....

87sooner
3/28/2011, 06:56 PM
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/March/Iranian-Regime-Video-Says-Mahdi-is-Near-/

Soonerson1975
3/28/2011, 06:59 PM
F Muslims

tcrb
3/28/2011, 07:01 PM
That's what the Branch Davidians also believed. And they were correct. The end came very soon....for them.

Soonerson1975
3/28/2011, 07:04 PM
That's what the Branch Davidians also believed. And they were correct. The end came very soon....for them.

F Branch Davidians

tcrb
3/28/2011, 07:11 PM
F Branch Davidians

F muslims!

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/28/2011, 07:13 PM
Christians have been saying this as well, nothing new

tcrb
3/28/2011, 07:16 PM
True. Except that Christians haven't declared jihad on all the non-Christians of the world in order to bring about the end. (Unless you want to count the Crusades)

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 07:18 PM

They've been saying Mahi mahi is near? Really? WTF church do you go to?

Now if you really meant "a bunch of crackpots have been saying "the end is near!" for about the past 100 years, then yes, Christians have been saying it too.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 07:33 PM
The Mayans say 2012. Thats when their calendar runs out.

Soonerson1975
3/28/2011, 07:34 PM
The Mayans say 2012. Thats when their calendar runs out.

They are going to be really confused when 2013 rolls around.

PhiDeltBeers
3/28/2011, 07:36 PM
I bet no one will get offended in this one.
:pop:

AlboSooner
3/28/2011, 07:41 PM
To me it sounds like a political ploy to prepare the pro-Ayatollah people for action against the pro-democracy Iranians, or even international intervention.

Islam after all was birthed as a political movement veiled as a religion.

tator
3/28/2011, 07:41 PM
mahi mahi is awesome. really good fish

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/28/2011, 07:46 PM
They've been saying Mahi mahi is near? Really? WTF church do you go to?

Now if you really meant "a bunch of crackpots have been saying "the end is near!" for about the past 100 years, then yes, Christians have been saying it too.
End of the world, yeah you know what I meant stop being so obtuse.

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 07:48 PM
Is that what you meant? Really? Shucks.

AlbqSooner
3/28/2011, 07:48 PM
They are going to be really confused when 2013 rolls around.

Memo to Self: 1. Stockpile 2013 calendars early.
2. Book a trip to the Yucatan for next fall.

ouwasp
3/28/2011, 09:38 PM
My brother had a moslem roomie for a semester 20+ yrs ago. After he loosened him up a bit, he tricked Mahmoud (pretty sure that was the name) into eating a pork rib at some campus get together....:D ... bro and buds couldn't contain their laughter upon witnessing him savor the "unclean" meat. Mahmoud grew ashen-faced when he learned of his great transgression...:eek: ... then he ran away, shouting "I will go to the hell!"

After forcing himself to retch, he rejoined his tormentors. Mahoud was always wary after that. He came to our house for Thanksgiving... he trusted my mom to not feed him unclean food...

Anyhow. I say bomb Tehran with pork rinds! Usher them into The Hell!"

soonercruiser
3/28/2011, 10:15 PM
Mahdi?
So who is the 12th Imam?
Is this him?

http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Other/The%20End%20is%20near

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/29/2011, 01:44 AM
Should re-title this thread Bat **** Crazy Iranian Loons say the end is near ;)

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/29/2011, 01:46 AM
My brother had a moslem roomie for a semester 20+ yrs ago. After he loosened him up a bit, he tricked Mahmoud (pretty sure that was the name) into eating a pork rib at some campus get together....:D ... bro and buds couldn't contain their laughter upon witnessing him savor the "unclean" meat. Mahmoud grew ashen-faced when he learned of his great transgression...:eek: ... then he ran away, shouting "I will go to the hell!"

After forcing himself to retch, he rejoined his tormentors. Mahoud was always wary after that. He came to our house for Thanksgiving... he trusted my mom to not feed him unclean food...

Sounds like your brother is a dick

hawaii 5-0
3/29/2011, 02:02 AM
The Mayans also said the end is near. See where it got them !

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/29/2011, 02:06 AM
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

GKeeper316
3/29/2011, 05:29 AM

general john j. pershing was sent to the philippines once upon a time to quell an uprising by certain members of the population belonging to a certain religious faith. when he got there, he rounded up as many of em as he could find. he then made them all dig a giant hole in the ground. in this hole in the ground he dumped a bunch of butchered pigs. then he made the guys that dug the hole, who were all members of said certain religious faith, stand in the hole... except one. he ordered his men to take all the bullets from their weapons and dip them in the dead pigs blood, load them back into their weapons, and ordered his men to open fire on the men in the hole (martial law had been declared, and he was operating at the behest of the philippine government). he then let the one man go free to tell all his cronies what had happened. no more islamic uprising.

if they are going to use their religion as a foundation to do violence upon innocent civillians, then we should be free to use their religion against them.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/29/2011, 05:33 AM
I agree, acting like Nazis is always a great idea....

GKeeper316
3/29/2011, 05:41 AM
I agree, acting like Nazis is always a great idea....

nazis killed jews because they were jews. pershing killed muslims that also happened to be killing civillians.

there's a huge difference between genocide and executing criminals.

PhiDeltBeers
3/29/2011, 07:49 AM
Poor pigs.

Breadburner
3/29/2011, 07:57 AM
Will there be enough virgins to go around.....

Sooner98
3/29/2011, 10:09 AM

It took SIX posts for a thread about muslims for someone to respond with "WELL CHRISTIANS DO IT TOO!!!1"? Man, you guys are slipping.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/29/2011, 10:15 AM
nazis killed jews because they were jews. pershing killed muslims that also happened to be killing civillians.

there's a huge difference between genocide and executing criminals.You made sense! 5-stars for you!

The Profit
3/29/2011, 10:49 AM

there's a huge difference between genocide and executing criminals.

...and Sheridan killed Indians because he simply hated Indians. In fact, he coined the phrase, "the only good Indian is a dead Indian."

sperry
3/29/2011, 10:50 AM
general john j. pershing was sent to the philippines once upon a time to quell an uprising by certain members of the population belonging to a certain religious faith. when he got there, he rounded up as many of em as he could find. he then made them all dig a giant hole in the ground. in this hole in the ground he dumped a bunch of butchered pigs. then he made the guys that dug the hole, who were all members of said certain religious faith, stand in the hole... except one. he ordered his men to take all the bullets from their weapons and dip them in the dead pigs blood, load them back into their weapons, and ordered his men to open fire on the men in the hole (martial law had been declared, and he was operating at the behest of the philippine government). he then let the one man go free to tell all his cronies what had happened. no more islamic uprising.

if they are going to use their religion as a foundation to do violence upon innocent civillians, then we should be free to use their religion against them.

There is a special place in hell for that guy.

OUmillenium
3/29/2011, 11:49 AM
Will there be enough virgins to go around.....

Yeah, can't these uneducated, dirty, illiterate, beard-growing savages do the math?

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 12:14 PM
There is a special place in hell for that guy.

The guy he let live to go back and tell the other mooslums?

Turd_Ferguson
3/29/2011, 12:30 PM
The guy he let live to go back and tell the other mooslums?No Dean, the guy that butchered/slaughtered/murdered/savagely killed the mooslun's with pig blood covered bullets...;)

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 12:33 PM
I didn't hear that he butchered/murdered them. I heard he just shot them.

He probably does have a special place in hell though. Why did he have to kill some perfectly good hogs?

Turd_Ferguson
3/29/2011, 12:37 PM
I didn't hear that he butchered/murdered them. I heard he just shot them.

He probably does have a special place in hell though. Why did he have to kill some perfectly good hogs?Well, maybe he left with a ditch full of pig blood and dead mooslun's, but had a deuce and a half full of pork packed in salt.:D

soonercruiser
3/29/2011, 01:13 PM
The Mayans also said the end is near. See where it got them !

The Mayans ARE GONE!
:D

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/29/2011, 02:24 PM
In that little story, it says he rounded up some "Muslims", it doesn't say he rounded up trouble maker or criminal ones so in essence it sounds like he went all Holocaust up on their asses.

saucysoonergal
3/29/2011, 02:26 PM
The new Sheriff is near?

soonercruiser
3/29/2011, 06:15 PM
Great! A new movie with Omar Sheriff!
:D