PDA

View Full Version : SG on KREF

rysooner
3/28/2011, 12:08 PM
Sunny said this morning that he feels better about this team now than he did during the 16 game win streak. He said they were playing tougher and harder, working through things, and were starting to put the pieces together, in spite of the recent outcomes. I found that very interesting.

Other thoughts were that he was really upset with Jamison and Missouri for even wanting to play in that weather. Said that when they asked him about playing two on Friday, he told them he thought it was too cold to play, period.

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 12:42 PM
coach speak

Soonerjeepman
3/28/2011, 01:01 PM
that's funny.....

Sat mornin in KC my son's JV game got canceled...due to "possible wet weather"..games were at 10/12...ended up have OUTDOOR practice 8:30 to 11...in the snow! LOL course it was just flurries..and nothing on the ground.

ok, we can't play we can practice? That's why I coach basketball...it's indoors! LOL...

bcolston15
3/28/2011, 04:40 PM
Once we get the chip back on our shoulder we'll be fine.

oulucas
3/31/2011, 11:58 PM
I liked what SG had to say on KREF today. He was saying that, although "Big Panda" Cody wasn't currently at the same level as he finished the year in Omaha that by the time we (hopefully) get to Omaha this year Cody would be even better and that he is better now than last year at the same time.