PDA

View Full Version : Penn Square Mall this afternoon...

soonerhubs
3/26/2011, 09:26 PM
I learned a few things:
1) I still hate crowded Malls.
2) These designer purses along with the plethora of other over-priced items give evidence of Our outrageous materialism.
3) The tryouts for the national anthem solos were interesting.

OU Engineer
3/26/2011, 09:35 PM
Did you make it out without someone breaking into your car? I heard they've had a serious problem with that lately.

And yea, when the hell did it become ok to start paying for a name instead of the quality of a product?

BudSooner
3/26/2011, 09:37 PM
THIS, and all of that, I loathe malls.

soonerhubs
3/26/2011, 09:40 PM
No theft from our car. Also, Cheescake Factory was great!

oudavid1
3/26/2011, 09:52 PM
I learned a few things:
1) I still hate crowded Malls.
2) These designer purses along with the plethora of other over-priced items give evidence of Our outrageous materialism.
3) The tryouts for the national anthem solos were interesting.

thank you.

Boomer.....
3/26/2011, 10:19 PM
I'm not a fan of malls in general.

And you're right about the designer purse craze. It seems like every girl, including my wife, has Coach or other expensive *** purses.

sooner59
3/26/2011, 11:20 PM

Nothing beats deep fried breaded balls of macaroni and cheese sitting in a nice marinara sauce. Good for you? Hell no. Disturbingly good? I think so.

proud gonzo
3/27/2011, 02:52 AM

And you're right about the designer purse craze. It seems like every girl, including my wife, has Coach or other expensive *** purses.
I am proud to say I have never bought a designer purse. I have a Coach billfold that my cousin gave me and I've never used it.

GKeeper316
3/27/2011, 03:40 AM

insane, right? my wallet cost me less than 10 bucks on sale. its lasted me over 10 years so far and still going strong.

designer purse... its just a dam bag you hold all your generally useless woman crap in. it doesnt have to cost 500 bucks.

SoonerBread
3/27/2011, 05:57 AM

Those rubber pieces of **** are $200! They look like some cheap *** crap that Wal-Mart or Target would be pimping.

Now that I think about it, if they were at Wal-Mart, and priced at $30, most women would look at them as white trash junk. But since Dillard's sells them for a couple bills, they are the ****! SMH...

soonerhubs
3/27/2011, 07:06 AM
We should make a custom purse business.

OUthunder
3/27/2011, 10:07 AM
Crossroads closing down tripled the traffic at PSM.

Place is scary late at night as well.

MR2-Sooner86
3/27/2011, 10:57 AM
Malls are good to go cougar watching, about it.

A&F? Hollister? AE? Never shopped at one of those stores, never bought anything from one of those stores, and I never will buy anything from one of those stores.

Seriously, you're paying big bucks to have "Hollister" on your shirt and you think you're cool? You're paying to be a walking god damn billboard. That's it.

Lott's Bandana
3/27/2011, 11:08 AM
The same people have been buying over-priced Toyotas for years...just so they can say they drive a Lexus.

Boomer.....
3/27/2011, 11:43 AM
The interior quality is night and day different.

TitoMorelli
3/27/2011, 11:49 AM
The same people have been buying over-priced Toyotas for years...just so they can say they drive a Lexus.

All of us drivers of over-priced Nissans applaud you, sir.

Lott's Bandana
3/27/2011, 12:26 PM
All of us drivers of over-priced Nissans applaud you, sir.

Actually, I'm going to contradict myself a bit here.

I am a huge Infiniti fan, simply because of Nissan's childlike enthusiasm to put way-overpowered engines in their sedans. As a former owner of a 1975 Hurst Olds with a 455 Rocket V8, I think that is just swell.

Lott's Bandana
3/27/2011, 12:27 PM
The interior quality is night and day different.

Is that worth the premium?

Is a Lexus interior much better than say, a comparable Avalon?

Serious questions, because my cynicism runs deep.

Boomer.....
3/27/2011, 12:36 PM
I would say so but that's just me. I'm not saying that I would go out and buy a new Lexus because I'm not willing to shell out the cash but you can buy used ones for great prices.

I have an 01 Lexus which I got for under 15K about 3 years ago and it has been by far the best car I have owned. There is no comparison between it and the Toyotas that I have drove or rode in.

Lott's Bandana
3/27/2011, 12:40 PM
I would say so but that's just me. I'm not saying that I would go out and buy a new Lexus because I'm not willing to shell out the cash but you can buy used ones for great prices.

I have an 01 Lexus which I got for under 15K about 3 years ago and it has been by far the best car I have owned. There is no comparison between it and the Toyotas that I have drove or rode in.

I saw an older ES300 all done in what I think they call "coffin"? Everything black. It was on the Turner Turnpike and I actually thought it looked rather good.

My father just traded in a relatively new, loaded white Accord for a white Acura TL. Same car to me. Apparently it wasn't to him.

oumartin
3/27/2011, 12:46 PM
I love malls and since they have taken abercrombie outta everywhere cept psm it's the only one I will go in now.

Boomer.....
3/27/2011, 12:49 PM
I saw an older ES300 all done in what I think they call "coffin"? Everything black. It was on the Turner Turnpike and I actually thought it looked rather good.

My father just traded in a relatively new, loaded white Accord for a white Acura TL. Same car to me. Apparently it wasn't to him.

It's called "murdered". Theres a fine line when trying to customize higher end cars.

Lott's Bandana
3/27/2011, 02:06 PM
It's called "murdered". Theres a fine line when trying to customize higher end cars.

Murdered.

Coffin was close!

I've always been a fan of the ES300, and I don't know exactly why.

Sooner_Bob
3/27/2011, 03:13 PM

Ugh. I hate their food, but love the dessert.

Sooner_Bob
3/27/2011, 03:14 PM
I love malls and since they have taken abercrombie outta everywhere cept psm it's the only one I will go in now.

I knew you were really a 13 year old girl.

Boomer.....
3/27/2011, 03:57 PM

How could you hate the food? They have like 100 different things to chose from. I don't know if we have had anything bad there. I do hate the prices though.

Mongo
3/27/2011, 04:17 PM

This.

The 8 story tall chocolate cake is the shizz

OUthunder
3/27/2011, 04:19 PM

The food is really pathetic. The cheesecake is awesome of course.

OUmillenium
3/28/2011, 10:59 AM
Crossroads closing down tripled the traffic at PSM.

Place is scary late at night as well.

When did Crossroads close!!? I knew they were struggling.

Wow, great childhood and teen memories from the days of roadtripping to Midwest city and hitting the mall. Still got pictures from the early 70s of riding the Christmas train when I was about 4 years old.

Also loved the Asian store with all the martial arts stuff. Sad, Sad

Tulsa_Fireman
3/28/2011, 11:04 AM
My grandma used to speed-walk in Heritage Park Mall every morning.

It was a veritable racetrack of old people. It was also awesome.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 11:07 AM
When did Crossroads close!!? I knew they were struggling.

Wow, great childhood and teen memories from the days of roadtripping to Midwest city and hitting the mall. Still got pictures from the early 70s of riding the Christmas train when I was about 4 years old.

Also loved the Asian store with all the martial arts stuff. Sad, Sad

It's not closed. But unless you're black our hispanic you don't want to go there. All ****ty stores for buying clubbing clothes. A dude got shot by the cops there. Headshot too from the railing upstairs. Teaches those kids to pull out a gun in the mall and acting all tough. Saw it all on gang land on history channel.

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 11:09 AM
I think all of the big anchors (Dillard's, Penny's, etc.) have left.

Partial Qualifier
3/28/2011, 11:12 AM
My cousin runs a Karate/Taekwando/kickboxing clinic in a leased spot at Crossroads -- I think they've got the only honest traffic in that whole place now -- but yeah, it's a sad deal

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 11:14 AM
I think all of the big anchors (Dillard's, Penny's, etc.) have left.

Yes, it's a couple years from being torn down IMO. Or at least going the way of sheppard mall. I can't believe I used to shop there when I was a kid. Now it's all call centers and offices. There might be a restaurant there still.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/28/2011, 11:15 AM
'Cause if I got my neener then you know I'm straight trippin'.

Sooner_Bob
3/28/2011, 11:19 AM
How could you hate the food? They have like 100 different things to chose from. I don't know if we have had anything bad there. I do hate the prices though.

Tastes pretty meh for what it costs IMO.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 11:26 AM

That's most expensive places to me. Why spend 20-30 dollars a plate when you can go some place a lot cheaper and get more full with mostly the same food? It does have a nicer atmosphere than a place like chili's or some other restaurant with comparable food.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/28/2011, 11:30 AM
Chili's blows.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 11:33 AM
Chili's blows.

I went there a couple weeks back, not near as good as it used to be. I wouldn't say blows though.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/28/2011, 11:34 AM
I would.

Check this out.

Chili's blows.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 11:39 AM
I would.

Check this out.

Chili's blows.

I wasn't saying you can't have your opinion...you need to work on those reading comprehension skills.

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 11:42 AM
I can do chili's every now and then. It's decent.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/28/2011, 11:43 AM
I wasn't saying you can't have your opinion...you need to work on those reading comprehension skills.

Point taken.

By the way, Chili's blows.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 12:04 PM
I can do chili's every now and then. It's decent.

No. they even managed to **** up the one thing that they used to have right. The chips and salsa. They used to put crack in that salsa that magically could cure a hangover.

Last time I went there I almost embaraced myself in front of my inlaws because the mini-slider I ate made me have to **** so fast I almost didnt make it to the head.

Chili's blows. Coach's too, but not as much as Chili's.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 12:17 PM
No. they even managed to **** up the one thing that they used to have right. The chips and salsa. They used to put crack in that salsa that magically could cure a hangover.

Last time I went there I almost embaraced myself in front of my inlaws because the mini-slider I ate made me have to **** so fast I almost didnt make it to the head.

The one I don't understand a lot of people's fascination with is Louise's. They are worse than chili's in terms of poor quality food. Ok bar, ****ty restaurant.

OULenexaman
3/28/2011, 12:25 PM
Chili's blows....and sucks too.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 12:26 PM
The one I don't understand a lot of people's fascination with is Louise's. They are worse than chili's in terms of poor quality food. Ok bar, ****ty restaurant.

Chili's blows. Louie's sucks. Coach's ****ing sucks.

OULenexaman
3/28/2011, 12:27 PM
Anyone remember Clementines in the basement of PSM back in the 70's?

Tulsa_Fireman
3/28/2011, 12:30 PM
I remember a few dead hookers in the basement back then.

Sooner_Bob
3/28/2011, 12:39 PM
Hmmm . . . I actually like Chili's.

Oh well.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 12:52 PM
Hmmm . . . I actually like Chili's.

Oh well.

I liked it much more before they cut their menu in half and only left the meh stuff. I love a good el presidente margarita though.

Sooner_Bob
3/28/2011, 12:54 PM
Our current family favorite is PF Chang's . . .

Mjcpr
3/28/2011, 12:55 PM
Our current family favorite is PF Chang's . . .

Wok-seared lamb.

soonerhubs
3/28/2011, 01:48 PM

Chili's blows.

Chili's blows....and sucks too.

Chili's blows. Louie's sucks. Coach's ****ing sucks.

I liked it much more before they cut their menu in half and only left the meh stuff. I love a good el presidente margarita though.

Alright you guys...

Save my pallet. What are the restaurants that you would recommend besides Chilis, CK Factory, and Louie's?

:)

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 01:57 PM
Alright you guys...

Save my pallet. What are the restaurants that you would recommend besides Chilis, CK Factory, and Louie's?

I dont mind CK Factory so much. BJ's ****in' blows too. In the Raw (in Norman), FreeBirds, and Thai Raja suck too.

Pita Pit, O'Connell's, Tea Cafe, Cafe Plaid, and Chipotle are meh. Although O'Connell's is pretty ****in cheap with the OU discount.

Eat at Pad Thai, Greek House, Coriander cafe (although its over priced), Sweet Basil, Pepe's, NY Pizza, McNellie's, yep that's about it.

Othello's and La Luna are okay. Library has good atmosphere, but the food sucks donkey balls.

soonerhubs
3/28/2011, 02:03 PM
I dont mind CK Factory so much. BJ's ****in' blows too. In the Raw (in Norman), FreeBirds, and Thai Raja suck too.

Pita Pit, O'Connell's, Tea Cafe, Cafe Plaid, and Chipotle are meh. Although O'Connell's is pretty ****in cheap with the OU discount.

Eat at Pad Thai, Greek House, Coriander cafe (although its over priced), Sweet Basil, Pepe's, NY Pizza, McNellie's, yep that's about it.

Othello's and La Luna are okay. Library has good atmosphere, but the food sucks donkey balls.

Come on Frag! There has to be a bigger selection of good dining establishments in the OKC metro.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 02:06 PM
Come on Frag! There has to be a bigger selection of good dining establishments in the OKC metro.

Ah, I was giving you the Norman run down. I never go to OKC so I dont have a clue. I like drinking margaritas on that one patio in Bricktown, does that help?

OULenexaman
3/28/2011, 02:10 PM

yep.....that's what happened and that's all that is left. Thank god they saved the el presidente.:D

soonerhubs
3/28/2011, 02:10 PM
Ah, I was giving you the Norman run down. I never go to OKC so I dont have a clue. I like drinking margaritas on that one patio in Bricktown, does that help?

:D I'll tell all my non-Mormon friends. :D

I s'pose that's why they made club sodas.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 02:13 PM

Johnny's Burger for a simple burger and onion rings is one of my favorites. If you want sit down, I like both Carino's or Ted's. Although I like Tara Humara in Norman better than Ted's. Although I could do without the showy stuff, Shogun's is da bomb.

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 02:17 PM
Some more good restaurants in Norman: Interurban, Charleston's, "O", Othello's, Fuzzy Taco's

soonerhubs
3/28/2011, 02:18 PM
Johnny's Burger for a simple burger and onion rings is one of my favorites. If you want sit down, I like both Carino's or Ted's. Although I like Tara Humara in Norman better than Ted's. Although I could do without the showy stuff, Shogun's is da bomb.
YMSSRA

I love Ted's, so I'll have to try Tara Humara.

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 02:18 PM

Next you're going to tell me that Red Robin is overrated.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 02:20 PM

Some people are hard to please....I guess I just like food too much.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 02:21 PM
Some more good restaurants in Norman: Interurban, Charleston's, "O", Othello's, Fuzzy Taco's

**** I forgot about O and Fuzzys. They are both really tasty.

Charleston's used to be good... Something happened in the last 10 years and the quality has really gone downhill. Both for the food and the clientele.

I havent eaten at Interurban since it reopened.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 02:22 PM

No Red Robin is good. It is just way over priced. It is like 3 bucks for a coke.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 02:23 PM
YMSSRA

Tarahumara, better than Ted's no waiting, food at your table hot out of the kitchen in about 5 minutes after you order.

soonerhubs
3/28/2011, 02:24 PM
No Red Robin is good. It is just way over priced. It is like 3 bucks for a coke.

Couldn't agree more. It's not that Red Robin is bad. It's that they overcharge for a burger that truly isn't that spell-binding to me.

I always joke with my brother when he wants to go to RR. I say, "How about we go to Braums and try to get mugged instead. It's pretty much the same to me." :D

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 02:25 PM
YMSSRA

You're served by actual Mexicans too. :D Best and quickest service of any restaurant I've ever been to, no exaggeration. And it's every single time too.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 02:28 PM
Tarahumara, better than Ted's no waiting, food at your table hot out of the kitchen in about 5 minutes after you order.

Told ya :D

We had a party of six once, didn't realize they closed at nine. It was 858, they still had our food out in five minutes.

fwsooner22
3/28/2011, 02:28 PM
Fuzzy's

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 02:32 PM
You're served by actual Mexicans too. :D Best and quickest service of any restaurant I've ever been to, no exaggeration. And it's every single time too.

And they will bust their *** to make you happy.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 02:36 PM
And they will bust their *** to make you happy.

They are the only place I give an excellent tip. I believe that's how all service should be. Better than high school girls serving you at other Mexican restaurants.

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 02:38 PM
I can't wait until their new parking lot is finished. The current parking situation is a mess. I'm waiting for the time when I come out and find that the doctors office towed my car.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 02:43 PM
I can't wait until their new parking lot is finished. The current parking situation is a mess. I'm waiting for the time when I come out and find that the doctors office towed my car.

Yeah and it doesn't help it's always packed anyways. Getting my car towed is a risk I'm willing to take...I always go after the doctor's office is closed anyways.

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 03:02 PM
They are the only place I give an excellent tip. I believe that's how all service should be. Better than high school girls serving you at other Mexican restaurants.

Chelino's in Norman = Tarahumara. Also, Johnnie's burgers are the worse burgers on the planet. I've tried them about a half-dozen times now and they still suck bad. Braum's, Burger King, McDonald's, and Carl's Jr. are better than a Johnnie's Chawlcoal Bwoilah.

I'd say it depends on what you're hungry for Hubs. Burger? Abner's (every Wednesday is $3 burger night - a 1/2 lb burger and pub fries for $3) or go to Kendall's in Noble and get the super burger. Thai? Pad Thai, Sweet Basil Thai, or for a buffet, Thai Kum Koon. Mexican? Chelino's, Tarahumara's, Ted's, or Alfredo's in Moore. Pizza? Sandro's or NY Pizza & Pasta. Italian? Othello's, Patsy's. Greek? Greek House. Chicken Fry? Kendall's in Noble or right across the street is Tiffany's.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 03:10 PM
Chelino's in Norman = Tarahumara. Also, Johnnie's burgers are the worse burgers on the planet. I've tried them about a half-dozen times now and they still suck bad. Braum's, Burger King, McDonald's, and Carl's Jr. are better than a Johnnie's Chawlcoal Bwoilah.

I'd say it depends on what you're hungry for Hubs. Burger? Abner's (every Wednesday is $3 burger night - a 1/2 lb burger and pub fries for $3) or go to Kendall's in Noble and get the super burger. Thai? Pad Thai, Sweet Basil Thai, or for a buffet, Thai Kum Koon. Mexican? Chelino's, Tarahumara's, Ted's, or Alfredo's in Moore. Pizza? Sandro's or NY Pizza & Pasta. Italian? Othello's, Patsy's. Greek? Greek House. Chicken Fry? Kendall's in Noble or right across the street is Tiffany's.

Tarahumara is 1000 times better than Chelino's. I can't take anything you say seriously from now on if you think Johnnie's is no better that McDonalds or BK... Braums burgers are awesome, Carl's Jr., Bk are the worst restaurants you can find.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 03:17 PM
I love Penn Square, especially Coldwater Creek and always get some sushi. I went shopping there last week and found some great buys on Spring clothing. I saved a ton of money.

I'd say it depends on what you're hungry for Hubs. Burger? Abner's (every Wednesday is $3 burger night - a 1/2 lb burger and pub fries for $3) or go to Kendall's in Noble and get the super burger. Thai? Pad Thai, Sweet Basil Thai, or for a buffet, Thai Kum Koon. Mexican? Chelino's, Tarahumara's, Ted's, or Alfredo's in Moore. Pizza? Sandro's or NY Pizza & Pasta. Italian? Othello's, Patsy's. Greek? Greek House. Chicken Fry? Kendall's in Noble or right across the street is Tiffany's. I don't know anyone who doesn't like Johnnies. You remind me of my cousin. If the burgers are out of his price range he hates them. Johnnies is good.

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 03:18 PM
Tarahumara is 1000 times better than Chelino's. I can't take anything you say seriously from now on if you think Johnnie's is no better that McDonalds or BK...

Dude, you've never even bought a ****ing car before and you're gonna tell me which restaraunts are better? Credibility. You don't have it yet.

I'll bet you order cheese enchiladas or a quesadilla when you go to a Mexican joint. Maybe soft tacos. Or maybe it's the chips and queso.

You can't judge a restaraunt like that. Tarahumara's is good tex mex. So is Chelino's. Tarahumara's green sauce is very good, Chelino's Armando sauce is very good. Tarahumara has great chile verde, Chelino's doesn't, but their chile relleno is better than Tarahumara's, and they've got good carne asada and Chelino's has the best beans - BY FAR - of any Mexican joint in Oklahoma. Pros and cons to both, but both are very good.

Johnnie's, OTOH, is trash food. $9 for a cold, crappy burger? Nah. Their onion rings are pretty good, their burgers are crap. Have you had a burger at Abner's? At Kendall's? I was joking (sorta) on the BK thing, but a crappy little Braum's $2 burger is 100 times better than anything at Johnnie's.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 03:21 PM
Dude, you've never even bought a ****ing car before and you're gonna tell me which restaraunts are better? Credibility. You don't have it yet.

I'll bet you order cheese enchiladas or a quesadilla when you go to a Mexican joint. Maybe soft tacos. Or maybe it's the chips and queso.

You can't judge a restaraunt like that. Tarahumara's is good tex mex. So is Chelino's. Tarahumara's green sauce is very good, Chelino's Armando sauce is very good. Tarahumara has great chile verde, Chelino's doesn't, but their chile relleno is better than Tarahumara's, and they've got good carne asada and Chelino's has the best beans - BY FAR - of any Mexican joint in Oklahoma. Pros and cons to both, but both are very good.

Johnnie's, OTOH, is trash food. $9 for a cold, crappy burger? Nah. Their onion rings are pretty good, their burgers are crap. Have you had a burger at Abner's? At Kendall's? I was joking (sorta) on the BK thing, but a crappy little Braum's $2 burger is 100 times better than anything at Johnnie's.

You're a ****ing tard...what does me not having bought my car have anything to do with what is a good place to eat? Talk about losing credibility....jackass.

Soonerwake
3/28/2011, 03:25 PM
Malls = Bad
Food = Good

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 03:25 PM
Johnny's #3 - Chili and cheese.

http://forums.mycotopia.net/attachments/trip-inn/142051d1253497850-cider-potassium-sorbate-homer-drool.gif

saucysoonergal
3/28/2011, 03:27 PM
You're a ****ing tard...what does me not having bought my car have anything to do with what is a good place to eat? Talk about losing credibility....jackass.

That is no way to talk to Dean. You really should apologize.

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 03:28 PM

Nothing. Being a clueless child does. You still haven't told me what you order at Tarahumara's...

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 03:28 PM
I don't consider Chelino's in the same boat as Alfredo's, Tarahumara's, or Ted's. It is good though. I'm always iffy on a mexican place that has a meal which consists of an entire fish on a plate.

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 03:29 PM
I don't consider Chelino's in the same boat as Alfredo's, Tarahumara's, or Ted's. It is good though. I'm always iffy on a mexican place that has a meal which consists of an entire fish on a plate.

You can get the whole fish at pretty much any Mexican restaurant if you ask for it.

OutlandTrophy
3/28/2011, 03:41 PM
Bueno is better than Chelinos.

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 03:42 PM
No, it isn't - unless you're a tasteless cretin. Wait...

OutlandTrophy
3/28/2011, 03:43 PM
is so

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 03:44 PM
Nothing. Being a clueless child does. You still haven't told me what you order at Tarahumara's...

Again, I don't have to explain myself to you just so you can jerk one out thinking about your little power trip you have on this board. All you do is belittle people with different opinions than you. I don't know why you think I'm some retarded little child who has no clue how do things in the big-boy Deano world?

OutlandTrophy
3/28/2011, 03:46 PM
Again, I don't have to explain myself to you just so you can jerk one out thinking about your little power trip you have on this board. All you do is belittle people with different opinions than you. I don't know why you think I'm some retarded little child who has no clue how do things in the big-boy Deano world?

are you new here?

:les: IT'S A JOKE!!!!

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 03:50 PM

-sigh-

I've been doing this way to long to think a little verbal jousting with you is worthy of jerking one out. Power trip? Heh. That's funny.

You still haven't answered my question. I'll add a couple more. How old are you? Do you still live at home? Do you have a job?

I believe it was YOU who started the insult barrage chumley. I stated an opinion, you vehemently disagreed and added some negative verbiage with it. I never said Tarahumara's was bad. The only thing I said was bad is Johnnie's, and it blows monkey balls. I don't care if the burgers there were $1 each they're just not good burgers.

Now, take a deep breath, settle down, and relax.

jumperstop
3/28/2011, 04:00 PM
-sigh-

I've been doing this way to long to think a little verbal jousting with you is worthy of jerking one out. Power trip? Heh. That's funny.

You still haven't answered my question. I'll add a couple more. How old are you? Do you still live at home? Do you have a job?

I believe it was YOU who started the insult barrage chumley. I stated an opinion, you vehemently disagreed and added some negative verbiage with it. I never said Tarahumara's was bad. The only thing I said was bad is Johnnie's, and it blows monkey balls. I don't care if the burgers there were $1 each they're just not good burgers.

Now, take a deep breath, settle down, and relax.

That's what I'm talking about, what does it matter how old I am, whether or not I still live at home, and if I have a job.That has nothing to do with any of this...What I was saying was how shocked I was that someone would think Johnnies is no better than BK or CJ. Then you come in saying because I didn't purchase my truck I have no credibility. YOU are the one the started the "barrage". I was just conversing....I'm done explaining myself to you yet again.

saucysoonergal
3/28/2011, 04:02 PM
Johnnies Onion rings are good as are the hot dogs and the milk shakes oh and the pie, but the burgers are below average.

sooner_born_1960
3/28/2011, 04:03 PM
I bought my truck, have a job, don't live with my parents, and am over 50. Johnnies burgers are a little better than McD's, BK, and CJ.

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 04:07 PM
CJ's 6-dollar burgers are really good. Much better than anything McD or BK has to offer.

sooner_born_1960
3/28/2011, 04:08 PM
CJ's 6-dollar burgers are really good. Much better than anything McD or BK has to offer.
Yeah. After I posted that, I started thinking about some of their burgers, and I think I agree.

OutlandTrophy
3/28/2011, 04:09 PM
Johnnies Onion rings are good as are the hot dogs and the milk shakes oh and the pie, but the burgers are below average.

but what does your husband think?

;)

OULenexaman
3/28/2011, 04:17 PM
Johnnies Onion rings are good as are the hot dogs and the milk shakes oh and the pie, but the burgers are below average. I just get the #1 with hickory sauce and cheese...I have never heard of this 9 $ burger some speak of....which would make for a bum burger. The grilled hot link is smoking good.

OutlandTrophy
3/28/2011, 04:18 PM
at Johnnie's it's the #1 with cheese, onion rings and a strawberry pop, for the win.

3rdgensooner
3/28/2011, 04:22 PM
My taste in restaurants/food is vastly superior to everyone else's.

OULenexaman
3/28/2011, 04:25 PM
I am surprised Dean don't like Johnnies....he's a Johnnies lookin kinda guy.

Boomer.....
3/28/2011, 04:34 PM
I am surprised Dean don't like Johnnies....he's a Hassler's lookin kinda guy.

I know, right?

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 04:59 PM
Wha? Everybody at Johnnie's is studly, manly, 6'4", 225 with a 10" dick?

Who knew?

OULenexaman
3/28/2011, 05:01 PM
they should have named it Big Johnson's...

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 05:23 PM
What is WRONG with you people? Different people like different things. Just because one person doesn't like the same thing as the other person, that does not make anyone stupid.

Some people east anchovies and sardines for Gods sake. Some otherwise very normal people eat some wired stuff like sweet breads, bunny rabbits even and intestine pie. YUK! :eek:

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 05:24 PM
snakes! :eek:

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 05:26 PM
frog extremities! :eek:

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 05:26 PM
What is WRONG with you people? Different people like different things. Just because one person doesn't like the same thing as the other person, that does not make anyone stupid.

Some people east anchovies and sardines for Gods sake. Some otherwise very normal people eat some wired stuff like sweet breads, bunny rabbits even and intestine pie. YUK! :eek:

Yeah, but you actually like Johnnie's. It's been scientifically proven that Johnnie's is the worst hamburger in the history of hamburgers.

Anchovies? Nope. Bunny rabbits? Oh hells yes. Best eatin' ever.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah, but you actually like Johnnie's. It's been scientifically proven that Johnnie's is the worst hamburger in the history of hamburgers.
Anchovies? Nope. Bunny rabbits? Oh hells yes. Best eatin' ever.It's been psychologically proven that bunny rabbit eaters are the meanest eaters in the history of eaters. :P

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 05:31 PM
Pickled pigs feet? :eek:

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 05:33 PM
It's been psychologically proven that bunny rabbit eaters are the meanest eaters in the history of eaters. :P

Nope. That goes to us squirrel eaters. You see, bunnies can be skinned by a 9-year old. Skinning a squirrel? I'd rather gut an elephant. Those little bastards' skin is stuck to their bodies with super glue. However, once you separate meat from skin, heaven. In all honesty, I'd rather eat a mess of squirrels than a rabbit - but I won't turn down either. Neither would you if you had them cooked up right.

sooner_born_1960
3/28/2011, 05:34 PM
Stop it, Mama. You're making me hungry.

Mongo
3/28/2011, 05:37 PM
Where is Eddie? He usually eats these damn things.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 05:39 PM
Stop it, Mama. You're making me hungry.

Maybe Dean can whip you up some yummy rodent stew. :P

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 05:40 PM
Maybe Dean can whip you up some yummy rodent stew. :P

Beats the chawlcoal bwoilah.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 05:43 PM
Beats the chawlcoal bwoilah.

laissez les bon temps rouler?
Where is Eddie? He usually eats these damn things.

Hes with Dean, and his other brother Dean. :D

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 05:48 PM
Damn you, my brother's name is actually Darrell. For realz.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 05:52 PM
Damn you, my brother's name is actually Darrell. For realz.I knew it! :P

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 06:33 PM
Tarahumara is 1000 times better than Chelino's. I can't take anything you say seriously from now on if you think Johnnie's is no better that McDonalds or BK... Braums burgers are awesome, Carl's Jr., Bk are the worst restaurants you can find.

Johnnies sucks ***.

I cant believe I forgot Kendall's. That place is the tits. Chicken fry as big as your head. And strawberry sheetcake ftw.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 06:35 PM

Dude, I think you just admitted to sucking at the internet.

Fraggle145
3/28/2011, 06:39 PM
We forgot another good one... Mamaveca is pretty damn tasty too.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 06:56 PM
Johnnies sucks ***.

I cant believe I forgot Kendall's. That place is the tits. Chicken fry as big as your head. And strawberry sheetcake ftw.

Where is Kendall's? I'm going to try them out. This may sound strange but one of the bests burgers I've ever had is from this little tiny hole in the wall drive thru. Its kitty corner from the Big Reds in the city, but I forgot what its called. :D

A Sooner in Texas
3/28/2011, 07:54 PM
Anyone remember Clementines in the basement of PSM back in the 70's?

I do! It was awesome!!!!! THE place to go back then.

C&CDean
3/28/2011, 07:57 PM
Where is Kendall's? I'm going to try them out. This may sound strange but one of the bests burgers I've ever had is from this little tiny hole in the wall drive thru. Its kitty corner from the Big Reds in the city, but I forgot what its called. :D

Kendall's is in downtown Noble. Right on the corner of Hwy 77 and whatever the hell that crossroad is.

I've got a little joint (H&T Conoco) a couple miles from the house that does a very good burger, and their breakfast is killer too. It's where I'll be hanging out early in the morning before farming fulltime here in about 2 months.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 08:13 PM
I do! It was awesome!!!!! THE place to go back then.I was a bartender at Clementine's during the summer before they changed it to Confetti's. Then I went to work at Bianca's on the weekends. That was back in the Filthy McNasty/Butterfield's days. Good times. :D

A Sooner in Texas
3/28/2011, 08:20 PM
I was a bartender at Clementine's during the summer before they changed it to Confetti's. Then I went to work at Bianca's on the weekends. That was back in the Filthy McNasty/Butterfield's days. Good times. :D

Wow, I'd forgotten about Bianca's, Butterfield's and McNasty's. Definitely good times! Remember 20th Century Electric Co. and the Plum?

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 08:32 PM
Wow, I'd forgotten about Bianca's, Butterfield's and McNasty's. Definitely good times! Remember 20th Century Electric Co. and the Plum?

Michaels Plum... sure. David, who owns the Big Red, and I use to hang out there back in the day after having some of my brothers famous escargots at Pistachios, or else we would get some oysters on the half shell at Butterfield's champagne brunch at least once a month. :D

...and how could you ever forget Bianca's? Some real jazz greats came through there. :)

A Sooner in Texas
3/28/2011, 08:41 PM
Mama, I probably bought a few drinks from you back then. :) What fun back then. But life moves on, and for the best, I think.

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 08:47 PM
Mama, I probably bought a few drinks from you back then. :) What fun back then. But life moves on, and for the best, I think.

You probably did. We may have even danced. :D

I'm still the same girl. :)

A Sooner in Texas
3/28/2011, 09:27 PM
You probably did. We may have even danced. :D

I'm still the same girl. :)

Except I don't dance with girls since I'm one myself. NTTAWWT. ;)

MamaMia
3/28/2011, 10:15 PM
Except I don't dance with girls since I'm one myself. NTTAWWT. ;) :D Definitely on the same floor, I'll bet at either The Sports Page, Filthy's, or Ruby's and then came disco at Michaels Plum and Pistachios. After that...enter...the age of the drugstore cowboy and Grahams which was a good place to go when you were moving in college because everybody there had a pick up truck. If you could two step, afford a keg, and whip up some lasagna, you had you some moving hunks. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/shy02.gif

A Sooner in Texas
3/28/2011, 10:39 PM
:D Definitely on the same floor, I'll bet at either The Sports Page, Filthy's, or Ruby's and then came disco at Michaels Plum and Pistachios. After that...enter...the age of the drugstore cowboy and Grahams which was a good place to go when you were moving in college because everybody there had a pick up truck. If you could two step, afford a keg, and whip up some lasagna, you had you some moving hunks. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/shy02.gif

I had all my "animal house" frat friends (Kappa Sigs at what is now UCO) for the moving duties. Usually a six-pack or two was plenty. :D
I'll bet we were showing off our moves on the same dance floor a time or two. And we can still show off, right? ;)

Soonerman82
3/29/2011, 12:58 AM
It's not closed. But unless you're black our hispanic you don't want to go there. All ****ty stores for buying clubbing clothes. A dude got shot by the cops there. Headshot too from the railing upstairs. Teaches those kids to pull out a gun in the mall and acting all tough. Saw it all on gang land on history channel.

I stopped going to Crossroads when Steve & Barry's closed. Yes all the anchors are gone from that mall. I really like Quail Springs mall however as it's not as busy as Penn Square.

sooneron
3/29/2011, 11:09 AM
I've always been a fan of the ES300, and I don't know exactly why.

B/c you're a 58 year old woman?

OUmillenium
3/29/2011, 11:24 AM
I stopped going to Crossroads when Steve & Barry's closed. Yes all the anchors are gone from that mall. I really like Quail Springs mall however as it's not as busy as Penn Square.

Saw Choo Kennedy in Quail Springs back in the day, about 1988. That was always my favorite OKC mall.

My Opinion Matters
3/29/2011, 11:45 AM
The success of Red Robin has always baffled me. People really think that is a good hamburger? I'd rather eat Burger King.

OutlandTrophy
3/29/2011, 11:46 AM
The success of Red Robin has always baffled me. People really think that is a good hamburger? I'd rather eat Burger King.

but you get all you can eat steak fries!!

3rdgensooner
3/29/2011, 11:46 AM
Did you once get busy in a Burger King bathroom?

My Opinion Matters
3/29/2011, 11:48 AM
but you get all you can eat steak fries!!

Talk about false advertising! There's definitely no delicious beef contained in those fries.

oumartin
3/29/2011, 12:00 PM
Kendalls is good but don't they keep weird hours. Seems half the time I stopped there to eat they were closed.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 12:11 PM
Closed on Sunday and Monday. No breakfast hours either. I think they're open from 11 am to about 8pm.

oumartin
3/29/2011, 12:18 PM
It was probably the Mondays that got me. seems more locally owned restaurants are getting that way though.

Partial Qualifier
3/29/2011, 12:21 PM
I'd heard how great Kendalls was, so I gave it a shot. Thought it was just okay, chicken fried steak was about 2/3 greasy breading and 1/3 cheap cut of meat. Tried it again with pretty much the same conclusion. I don't get the fascination some people (not just people on this board) have with that place.

Is it one of those deals where it *used* to be high-quality good, but now it's under new management or something and the quality is suffering?

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 12:22 PM
I've headed over there for lunch probably a half-dozen times on a Monday and found them closed. Good thing Tiffany's across the street is open.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 12:22 PM
I'd heard how great Kendalls was, so I gave it a shot. Thought it was just okay, chicken fried steak was about 2/3 greasy breading and 1/3 cheap cut of meat. Tried it again with pretty much the same conclusion. I don't get the fascination some people (not just people on this board) have with that place

I don't get the chicken fry there, I get the burgers. For chicken fry, cross the street to Tiffany's.

OUmillenium
3/29/2011, 12:23 PM
All this BK talk made me hungry for whopper/onion rings. Just crushed it for lunch.

Partial Qualifier
3/29/2011, 12:24 PM
I don't get the chicken fry there, I get the burgers. For chicken fry, cross the street to Tiffany's.

roger.

Hey - whats the pizza place you recommended a while back?

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 12:26 PM
roger.

Hey - whats the pizza place you recommended a while back?

Sandro's (right across from Norman High on Main) or New York Pizza (campus corner) in Norman. In Purcell go to Jo's, but Jo's isn't really New York style pizza. It's Oklahoma style New York pizza.

Partial Qualifier
3/29/2011, 12:30 PM
Okay it was the one in purcell. Sounded good. Thanks!

If you like Sandro's, have you tried Pisa by the Slice across the street? Not their by-the-slice fare, but a whole pizza? I can recommend it. They have an italian sausage pizza with sliced sausage (not the ground-up sausage). It's pretty tasty

Turd_Ferguson
3/29/2011, 12:34 PM
I don't get the chicken fry there, I get the burgers. For chicken fry, cross the street to Tiffany's.This. Although, last time I was there, they didn't take credit cards...keep that in mind.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 12:34 PM
Okay it was the one in purcell. Sounded good. Thanks!

If you like Sandro's, have you tried Pisa by the Slice across the street? Not their by-the-slice fare, but a whole pizza? I can recommend it. They have an italian sausage pizza with sliced sausage (not the ground-up sausage). It's pretty tasty

No, but I'll give it a whirl. The thin-sliced italian sausage is the bomb.

sooneron
3/29/2011, 12:38 PM
I'm always iffy on a mexican place that has a meal which consists of an entire fish on a plate.

Then you don't know much about restaurants.

oumartin
3/29/2011, 01:33 PM
Want the best fish in Oklahoma? Go to LJS
Want the best chicken? Go to LJS or Chick fil a (though a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is awesome too)
Want the best burger? Braums

there ya go. you're welcom

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 01:48 PM
This. Although, last time I was there, they didn't take credit cards...keep that in mind.

There's actually quite a few small places in OK that don't take cards. Good for them too. Most will take a check though. Not sure if Tiffany's does.

Turd_Ferguson
3/29/2011, 01:51 PM
There's actually quite a few small places in OK that don't take cards. Good for them too. Most will take a check though. Not sure if Tiffany's does.Concur, but it wasn't me. We were at a baseball tournament...a couple we ate with had no cash...I had to pay for all of us. I told her if she didn't pay me back, I was gonna break her legs and by break her legs I meant PIITB...:D

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 01:54 PM
You know, for the life of me, I can't understand somebody walking out the door of their house without at least a few 20's in their pocket - and if not, they should be heading directly to an ATM so they can get some. This whole plastic generation is a bunch of hore****. Sure, use it for gas or groceries or shopping at the mall, but when you go out and get a ****ing hamburger, stop at the 7-11 for a soda, etc. pay cash.

OULenexaman
3/29/2011, 02:21 PM
Michaels Plum... sure. David, who owns the Big Red, and I use to hang out there back in the day after having some of my brothers famous escargots at Pistachios, or else we would get some oysters on the half shell at Butterfield's champagne brunch at least once a month. :D

...and how could you ever forget Bianca's? Some real jazz greats came through there. :) I could make a whole meal out of those escargots alone from Pistachios....Butterfields brunch was a regular stop and the Plum was regular too....you might remember me...I was the handsome yuppie in a red Polo shirt.:D

TitoMorelli
3/29/2011, 02:48 PM
I could make a whole meal out of those escargots alone from Pistachios....Butterfields brunch was a regular stop and the Plum was regular too....you might remember me...I was the handsome yuppie in a red Polo shirt.:D

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc27/dweebius/surely-not-lenexa.jpg ?

OutlandTrophy
3/29/2011, 03:08 PM
if the Jo's in Purcell is anything like the one in Norman, I'm glad I never made the trip to Purcell to try her pizza.

It's not terrible but it's nothing special either.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 03:10 PM
if the Jo's in Purcell is anything like the one in Norman, I'm glad I never made the trip to Purcell to try her pizza.

It's not terrible but it's nothing special either.

It's Okie pie dude. I didn't even know they opened one in Norman.

Now we've got that out of the way, why don't you tell us where you like to eat so we can **** all over your favorites? It's your turn...

saucysoonergal
3/29/2011, 03:11 PM
It's Okie pie dude. I didn't even know they opened one in Norman.

Now we've got that out of the way, why don't you tell us where you like to eat so we can **** all over your favorites? It's your turn...

there is one in Edmond too. It is ok.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 03:12 PM
Okie is ok.

OutlandTrophy
3/29/2011, 03:19 PM
I like the Greek House, J&W Grill in Chickasha, Roy's in Chickasha, Gaberino's in Norman, Van's in Norman and O Asian Fusion in Norman.

And Taco Bueno.

I usually eat at home. We probably only eat out once a week.

OutlandTrophy
3/29/2011, 03:22 PM
Jo's is over on Lindsey where there have been 50 restaurants in the past 10 years, about a block west of Legend's next to some BBQ place that used to be a Pizza Hut or Pizza Inn. Right across from the Army Reserve Center.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 03:24 PM
I like the Greek House, J&W Grill in Chickasha, Roy's in Chickasha, Gaberino's in Norman, Van's in Norman and O Asian Fusion in Norman.

And Taco Bueno.

I usually eat at home. We probably only eat out once a week.

Is Gaberino's the new Italian joint I heard an ad for on the radio when I was home a few weeks ago? Where is it?

Greek House. Check. J&W Grill (is that the place that makes the onion burgers?) if so, check. Roy's is overrated. It's good, but it ain't worth driving to Chickasha for. O's is alright. I've eaten there 4-5 times now and it's been OK. Nothing orgasmatic, but OK.

Taco Bueno? No different than the Hell or Mayo. Same fake ****.

And we eat at home most of the time too. Sometimes lunch we go out, sometimes a Monday night (pint night at Abner's) or a Friday night.

OutlandTrophy
3/29/2011, 03:27 PM
Gaberino's is over by Sam's in a little strip mall. The atmosphere sucks but I like to eat there.

My wife is a Benvenutti's fan. It's a little uppity for me.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 03:31 PM
Benvenutti's ain't even Italian. If you can't get veal, or anything parmagiana or marsala - and when you ask for it the waiter goes "uh, no, but we have really good pizza" it is NOT an Italian joint.

sooner_born_1960
3/29/2011, 03:33 PM
That's just your opinion, Dean.

MamaMia
3/29/2011, 04:04 PM
I could make a whole meal out of those escargots alone from Pistachios....Butterfields brunch was a regular stop and the Plum was regular too....you might remember me...I was the handsome yuppie in a red Polo shirt.:D

I think I do remember you. :D My brother will sometimes make those for me when he comes up from Dallas. He packs two gigantic ice chests of ingredients just for a weekend stay.

I had all my "animal house" frat friends (Kappa Sigs at what is now UCO) for the moving duties. Usually a six-pack or two was plenty. :D
I'll bet we were showing off our moves on the same dance floor a time or two. And we can still show off, right? ;)I will never ever stop dancing. Sometimes when I'm home alone listening to Vivaldi, I'll even pick Bennie up and waltz around the room with him. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/giggle.gif

Turd_Ferguson
3/29/2011, 04:20 PM
there is one in Edmond too. It is ok.The one in Purcell is pretty good. Back when Jo had her mind about her, it was really good. I'm talk'n mid 70's early 80's.

MamaMia
3/29/2011, 04:52 PM
Benvenutti's ain't even Italian. If you can't get veal, or anything parmagiana or marsala - and when you ask for it the waiter goes "uh, no, but we have really good pizza" it is NOT an Italian joint.

Oh please. I am Italian and I can assure you that Chef Tony Compagni is Italian as well. He cooks the fare from his own region. Benvenutti's is not what I would call a "joint," however, they do have a lot of great authentic Italian dishes right there on the menu. Granted, some dishes have a French ambiance to them because of Tony's schooling in Scottsdale, where one of his instructors was French but you would see that mainly in his desert dishes, Maybe your demeanor cried out ..."!PIZZA!"...... especially if you tried to order something not offered on their lovely menu. :)

Fraggle145
3/29/2011, 04:59 PM
Is Gaberino's the new Italian joint I heard an ad for on the radio when I was home a few weeks ago? Where is it?

Greek House. Check. J&W Grill (is that the place that makes the onion burgers?) if so, check. Roy's is overrated. It's good, but it ain't worth driving to Chickasha for. O's is alright. I've eaten there 4-5 times now and it's been OK. Nothing orgasmatic, but OK.

And we eat at home most of the time too. Sometimes lunch we go out, sometimes a Monday night (pint night at Abner's) or a Friday night.

I might have to make it to Abner's one of these mondays...

The Profit
3/29/2011, 05:03 PM

Experts say that Monday is the very worst day to go out and eat. The meat and fish is left over from the weekend. New orders don't show up until Tuesday or Wednesday.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 05:50 PM
Oh please. I am Italian and I can assure you that Chef Tony Compagni is Italian as well. He cooks the fare from his own region. Benvenutti's is not what I would call a "joint," however, they do have a lot of great authentic Italian dishes right there on the menu. Granted, some dishes have a French ambiance to them because of Tony's schooling in Scottsdale, where one of his instructors was French but you would see that mainly in his desert dishes, Maybe your demeanor cried out ..."!PIZZA!"...... especially if you tried to order something not offered on their lovely menu. :)

Please. I am a worldly traveller. You didn't even read my post. I asked for veal, I asked for something marsala or parmagiana. I got a blank stare, and a "our pizza is really good" in response. For reals. I'm sure the faux surrender monkey food is groovy, but when I go out for Italian, I want Italian. And it is a "joint." There were more kiddies there from the frat/sorority houses spending daddy's dime than there were normal people. Of course I did run into 1TC there. You know, cause his honey digs the dive.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 05:51 PM
Experts say that Monday is the very worst day to go out and eat. The meat and fish is left over from the weekend. New orders don't show up until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Did I say "eat?" Nay. I said "pint night." Food doesn't come by the pint. Man, maybe you and mama are getting old together?

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 05:52 PM
I might have to make it to Abner's one of these mondays...

If you're gonna be in town, peem me. Nothing special, but pretty groovy none-the-less.

MamaMia
3/29/2011, 06:22 PM
Please. I am a worldly traveller. You didn't even read my post. I asked for veal, I asked for something marsala or parmagiana. I got a blank stare, and a "our pizza is really good" in response. For reals. I'm sure the faux surrender monkey food is groovy, but when I go out for Italian, I want Italian. And it is a "joint." There were more kiddies there from the frat/sorority houses spending daddy's dime than there were normal people. Of course I did run into 1TC there. You know, cause his honey digs the dive.

You still look like a pizza dude. They were trying to accomodate you. :D

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 06:24 PM
You still look like a pizza dude. They were trying to accomodate you. :D

Their "pizza" is like chicken and brocolli. Artichokes and eunich scrote. If it ain't cheese, pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, etc. it ain't ****ing pizza. I don't care how Italian the homo who is cookings' name sounds.

MamaMia
3/29/2011, 06:29 PM
Their "pizza" is like chicken and brocolli. Artichokes and eunich scrote. If it ain't cheese, pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, etc. it ain't ****ing pizza. I don't care how Italian the homo who is cookings' name sounds.

I think you're just trying to be difficult. :)

Fraggle145
3/29/2011, 06:31 PM
If you're gonna be in town, peem me. Nothing special, but pretty groovy none-the-less.

Sounds good. We should see if we can get Scooter Brown over there to come out too. I havent seen him in forever.

Fraggle145
3/29/2011, 06:32 PM
eunich scrote.

Heh.

A Sooner in Texas
3/29/2011, 08:45 PM

Of course I remember you! I always felt bad turning you down.

;)

Sooner_Bob
3/30/2011, 10:23 AM
Alright you guys...

Othello's in Edmond
PF Chang's
Abuelo's
Ted's
Steve's Ribs
Earl's
Leo's