PDA

View Full Version : Series w/ Misery is over...game canceled.

Lott's Bandana
3/26/2011, 01:44 PM
Next up, Arky in F'ville.

Sooner95
3/26/2011, 02:20 PM
Bah! Now that half game crap will bug me all year!

C&CDean
3/26/2011, 08:38 PM
Good. Go to the batting cages and hit a brazillion balls. Do something, please? Let's get off the ****ing schnide here on offense. Por favor?

usmc-sooner
3/26/2011, 09:41 PM
man we are in a slump. Time to break out

TumbleweedDoom
3/27/2011, 12:10 AM
With the snow falling, so does our chances of contending for the Big 12 title. We can't take a split with a team that will do no better than win one of three against every other team in the league. Not after already dropping a home series.

I'm honestly not trying to be negative, I'm just trying to be statistically truthful.

C&CDean
3/27/2011, 07:57 AM
With the snow falling, so does our chances of contending for the Big 12 title. We can't take a split with a team that will do no better than win one of three against every other team in the league. Not after already dropping a home series.

I'm honestly not trying to be negative, I'm just trying to be statistically truthful.

This.

In reality, we're going to have to sweep a couple conference series if we want to be where we need to be. And not get swept ourselves. Backs are against the wall for sure...

King Crimson
3/27/2011, 08:13 AM
over the last decade, we've been so bad in the first month or so of conference play. we are fighting a big hole every year, seems.