PDA

View Full Version : so MTV apparently has a new show

jk the sooner fan
3/25/2011, 10:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ysuG2O0zw&feature=player_embedded

Blue
3/26/2011, 12:16 AM
It's a documentary. I saw it on Showtime. Not bad. Not great.

KC//CRIMSON
3/26/2011, 01:41 AM

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2011, 08:03 AM
It's a documentary. I saw it on Showtime. Not bad. Not great.

it looks like mtv is going to make it a regular reality show

greatness

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:10 AM

Well....finally you figured out one of the things I was hoping you would do.

Quit posting was one....the other was do the World a favor and move to Mars.

1 outta 2 ain't bad.

Really though...I wish you would of just started a message board on Mars as my Wifi doesn't reach the internet there. Then I could have been OK with the opposite 1 for 2 I have now.

Oh well.....1/2 way there.

Supposedly there aren't any humans on Mars so you should fit right in there instead of the sphincter pimple you are here.

Thanks KC....I thought you'd never quit fighting the leash when we take you on a walk.

Good boy.....now go back outside and play with your poop.

KC//CRIMSON
3/26/2011, 08:11 AM

greatness

Next week, on West Virginia Posse...

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:12 AM

greatness

If it's like the rest of MTVs Shows and all about Dicks....you should be the Star of the Show.

KC//CRIMSON
3/26/2011, 08:13 AM
Heavy flow day, Greg?

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:15 AM
Heavy flow day, Greg?

I brought you a maxi pad dumbass. Your a mess.

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2011, 08:16 AM
If it's like the rest of MTVs Shows and all about Dicks....you should be the Star of the Show.

that.........hurts

i have all my teeth though

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:18 AM
that.........hurts

i have all my teeth though

Then you are the dick KC is sucking.

See....if all fits.

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2011, 08:21 AM
do you feel better? let it alll out...

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:23 AM
I do actually.

You two couldn't stand being alone together over at Slicks so I guess screwing with Phil's board must be better than jacking each other.

What's incredible is folks were buying your two's act for more than a second. Not everyone did though. I figured you guys would eventually come out of the closet over here. It's high time IMO.

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2011, 08:24 AM
you're welcome - and i wont even bill you for that!

have a splendid day

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:29 AM
you're welcome - and i wont even bill you for that!

have a splendid day

Everyday is a wonderful day as long as I know the 2 *** stabbing queers on the board are finally out in the open.

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2011, 08:30 AM
when you say "you two".....aside from me - exactly who are you referring too?

KC//CRIMSON
3/26/2011, 08:31 AM
Everyday is a wonderful day as long as I know the 2 *** stabbing queers on the board are finally out in the open.

Have you tried taking more hydrocodone, Greg?

soonerinkaty
3/26/2011, 08:31 AM
BATTLE ROYALE!

Sooner_Bob
3/26/2011, 08:34 AM
Seriously?

This crap is getting old.

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/26/2011, 08:37 AM
I hate to interrupt your guys' fun but back to the original topic.

I can't believe these people are going to get boatloads of cash from MTV for this. Although they will be easy to spot now. Lifted trucks and brand new trailer houses

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2011, 08:37 AM
i'm going to assume you think KC and I are somehow joined at the hip

either you're sadly misinformed or you've been hitting the ovj early this morning

1. kc does not post at slicks
2. i am no fan or friend of kc - in fact, we probably have the same opinion of him
3. screwing with phil's board? i make one joke at the posse's expense and you guys are running thru tissues like crazy
4. i've been a member here for a VERY long time

jeezus - lighten up - this is a thread about people in west virginia

Sooner_Bob
3/26/2011, 08:42 AM
If you're not in the posse jk you're screwing with everything . . .

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:47 AM
Have you tried taking more hydrocodone, Greg?

That's all you got? Take personal Shots at people you don't know?

Did people come on this board and talk about your Wife leaving you back before you turned into the dick you are today? I don't remember that happening. Did they make crude jokes about your personal tragedy? I think not.

So...you think you know something huh?

Well.....fact is....I'm not on Hydrocodone KC.....but I bet you wish I was. I don't go PMing Phil every time someone says something bad about me like you do. And the fact of the matter is....I do believe Dean is right about the fact that folks around here would probably get along better if they had ever met at a Game or Tailgate.....but it's just not something that can happen. There are lots of Sooners all over the World that would die to be one state away from Game Day. I'm pretty close and every year I make the journey to Norman as many times as I can. Others do not. I've never met very many folks that I didn't get along with but you take the cake.

I could give a rat's *** whether or not you ever become a decent person as that's on you.....but one thing I don't have to ever do around here is slink around like a worm in an oozing sore like you do trying to screw up this board. That's what you two have done and that's on Phil for letting it happen.

I might not have posted much lately....but it's for a reason.

I felt Soonerfans was OK until you two started the BS whining on this board and got Phil to change things.

Pathetic worm the both of you. I figured it was high time to out you.

KC//CRIMSON
3/26/2011, 08:54 AM
That's all you got? Take personal Shots at people you don't know?

Did people come on this board and talk about your Wife leaving you back before you turned into the dick you are today? I don't remember that happening. Did they make crude jokes about your personal tragedy? I think not.

So...you think you know something huh?

Well.....fact is....I'm not on Hydrocodone KC.....but I bet you wish I was. I don't go PMing Phil every time someone says something bad about me like you do. And the fact of the matter is....I do believe Dean is right about the fact that folks around here would probably get along better if they had ever met at a Game or Tailgate.....but it's just not something that can happen. There are lots of Sooners all over the World that would die to be one state away from Game Day. I'm pretty close and every year I make the journey to Norman as many times as I can. Others do not. I've never met very many folks that I didn't get along with but you take the cake.

I could give a rat's *** whether or not you ever become a decent person as that's on you.....but one thing I don't have to ever do around here is slink around like a worm in an oozing sore like you do trying to screw up this board. That's what you two have done and that's on Phil for letting it happen.

I might not have posted much lately....but it's for a reason.

I felt Soonerfans was OK until you two started the BS whining on this board and got Phil to change things.

Pathetic worm the both of you. I figured it was high time to out you.

I take Hydrocodone every few days, I love it, but I can't say it makes me this loopy.

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:59 AM
I take Hydrocodone every few days, I love it, but I can't say it makes me this loopy.

Whatever you are on.....you should talk to your Doctor. I'm pretty sure it's caused you permanent brain damage.

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 09:00 AM
Oh yeah....you should get up and let JK breath a little now....He hasn't said anything for awhile now.....I bet he's as blue as your balls by now.

Hurry....before you kill him.

PhiDeltBeers
3/26/2011, 09:09 AM
:pop:

Front row seats baby. In.

KC//CRIMSON
3/26/2011, 09:09 AM
Poor Greggy.

C&CDean
3/26/2011, 09:13 AM
Oh fer ****'s sake.