PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Jolly is smart.

Rhino
3/25/2011, 03:50 PM
Johnny Jolly Charged With Possession Again (http://houston.cbslocal.com/2011/03/25/johnny-jolly-charged-with-possession-again/)

Trouble brews for Houston native Johnny Jolly once again. The defensive end, who was suspended from the Green Bay Packers for felony drug charges in 2008, was arrested in Houston early Friday morning.

Houston police stopped Jolly’s Cadillac Escalade for a traffic violation at 12:45 a.m. on the 9900 block of Westpark. Jolly presented a state identification card rather than a driver’s license, and police learned that his license is suspended and is not eligible for renewal.

While searching the vehicle, police discovered that Jolly was in possession of 600 grams of Codeine, which is a felony charge. Police also discovered another unidentified substance, which has been sent in for testing.

At this time, it is unknown if the amount of controlled substances found in Jolly’s vehicle could be heavy enough to be considered for charges of possession with intent to distribute.

Jolly, a three-time all-district defensive lineman at Forest Brook High School in Houston, attended Texas A&M and became a starting defensive tackle. The Packers selected Jolly in the sixth round of the 2006 NFL Draft. You remember him:
yerLvBMrDII

badger
3/25/2011, 03:58 PM
The biggest Packers fan on SF.com here. As talented as Jolly is, and as silly as that 77-nil celebration against OU was, the Packers do not want or need him back. After all, just won the Super Bowl without him. As a sixth-seed. All playoff games on the road. Against the almighty Steelers in the title game.

Bye, Johnny. Thanks for the memories... especially when you caused TexAgs.com to meltdown when you intro'd yourself on Monday Night Football with your high school and not your college :rcmad:

(I am totally getting banned for that first sentence, hehe)

NormanPride
3/25/2011, 04:25 PM
Technically, Dean is much bigger than you.

SoonerStormchaser
3/25/2011, 05:16 PM
Ding Ding Ding...NP WINS!

DarrellZero
3/25/2011, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the memories... especially when you caused TexAgs.com to meltdown when you intro'd yourself on Monday Night Football with your high school and not your college :rcmad:

I'd be thankful that he didn't affiliate himself with my school.

King Crimson
3/26/2011, 05:12 AM
Technically, Dean is much bigger than you.

i've been reading Texags.com for a decade now, pretty much anything they think will happen is the opposite of reality. at best. and i mean it, at best.

OU-HSV
3/26/2011, 07:40 AM
What an idiot

King Crimson
3/26/2011, 07:55 AM
that's a Donte Hickson highlight. kid always looked like he could tote the rock. but, must have pissed off Stoops in addition to fumbling.

OUchemE
3/27/2011, 08:12 PM
I've met Johnny Jolly, he was actually a really nice guy. It's too bad he's made bad decisions and hung out with the wrong people.

C&CDean
3/27/2011, 08:27 PM
Heh. Just heh.