PDA

View Full Version : A Posse versus SF challenge For Zoos Kids

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 10:20 AM
Just posted this at the hideout

Ok IMa challenging SF/Posse to see who can donate the Most to help Zoos cousins Family. Yall send it Paypal and say its for Zoos cousins and add in SF
I promise to be straight up and honest
I cant imagine losing a child to something I cant fight Physically and then have to know My other 2 are fighting the same thing

Posse / Versus SF
Lets do this for the 2 surviving Boys
Oh and Like i said Posse already a 100 ahead cause Im doing that on the 1st:P ;)

[email protected]

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 10:42 AM
Ill give a daily Tally. Posse Versus SF
Since the Posse has killed this board ;)

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 11:27 AM
31 views and NO responses ;)
Guess Posse Wins
Really I just want to raise a few bucks for the Kids :cool:

KuppiKunta
3/25/2011, 11:30 AM
This is admirable.

Chuck Bao
3/25/2011, 03:38 PM
I'll donate $ on behalf of the posse. God has recently blessed me with some rather large windfalls from mineral leases. Same drill, Olevet, I will mail you a check.

More importantly, Zoo, I love you and I am praying for you and your family.

PhiDeltBeers
3/25/2011, 04:13 PM
Hey Vet, you might put your Paypal address in the opening post.

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 07:53 PM
Right NOW its Posse 125
SF zip:P

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 08:44 PM
Hey Vet, you might put your Paypal address in the opening post.

Done Bro;)

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 09:54 PM
Right NOW its Posse 125
SF zip:P

Posse 425. SF zip
Posse sucks dont it ;)

Blue
3/26/2011, 12:20 AM
Posse 425. SF zip
Posse sucks dont it ;)
Gee I wonder why you get so much negativity directed your way.

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 08:22 AM

Sooner_Bob
3/26/2011, 08:35 AM
I'm lost . . . what's this all about?

PhiDeltBeers
3/26/2011, 08:46 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152605

Sooner_Bob
3/26/2011, 08:55 AM
Yeah . . . I finally saw that thread. :(

PhiDeltBeers
3/26/2011, 09:13 AM
I think what Vet's doing is admirable. Nothing wrong with throwing a little challenge out there to raise money for a good cause.

Blue
3/26/2011, 01:16 PM
I have no problem with the rasinig of money and I will donate when I get a chance.

leavingthezoo
3/26/2011, 08:54 PM
this is a sweet idea, vet. i appreciate. do you mind putting the land address for the bank as well? I'm waiting to hear back from Jennifer about a paypal account for the Middleton Foundation as well.

But beyond all of this, please keep the prayers coming! and thank you all, again.

olevetonahill
3/26/2011, 09:54 PM
As Per Zoos wishes, if you dont want to be part of the challenge you can send a donation to these people here,

Middleton Foundation
C/O Interbank
123 E. Main St.
Sayre, OK 73662

proud gonzo
3/26/2011, 10:49 PM
I wish I could help out with this, but we can't right now.

olevetonahill
3/26/2011, 10:59 PM
I wish I could help out with this, but we can't right now.

Not every one can Punkin . I know we sent Cru over 2k when his wife died. Was thinkin maybe this would just be a fun way to try to help some kids and their family.. Ya just Know the expenses are eating em up havin to be so far from home to get treatment for the boys and not be able to work while your kids are fighting for their lives

AlbqSooner
3/27/2011, 10:06 AM
Zoo, I tossed some in on behalf of the Posse. My prayers continue for you and yours. God Bless you.

Crucifax Autumn
3/29/2011, 02:59 AM
Let me review my finances and see if I can toss something in and Pay it Forward. If not, my thoughts and prayers can be added to everyone elses. Tough times.

THE-JROD
3/29/2011, 06:45 PM

Gee, I wonder why also? Cause dipsh*ts think that since Vet and some of the Posse f*ck with people with spek/negs that the posse are a bunch of pieces of ****....well...the #'s speak for themselves...

leavingthezoo
3/30/2011, 02:17 PM
i'm grateful to all who have donated. i know some have sent directly to the bank, and though i don't know individually who you all are (references to soonerfans were made in the messages), please know our family is eternally grateful.

and thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, good vibes and concern.

and a *SPECIAL* thanks to Howzit (if he catches it) who told me he registered to be a bone marrow donor. that is an amazing gift, and someday, some sweet child will benefit from his selflessness. i just hope he doesn't share his weirdness with them, too. lol

olevetonahill
3/30/2011, 02:20 PM
Thats Allsome Zoo

Please keep us posted on how they are doing. Ill keep trying to raise a few bucks for em ;)

3rdgensooner
3/30/2011, 02:20 PM
and a *SPECIAL* thanks to Howzit (if he catches it) who told me he registered to be a bone marrow donor. that is an amazing gift, and someday, some sweet child will benefit from his selflessness. i just hope he doesn't share his weirdness with them, too. lol
This is a really good idea. I registered a couple of years ago and it's very simple.

Here is a link: http://www.marrow.org/

StoopTroup
3/30/2011, 02:24 PM
I've been a registered Bone Marrow Donor for 10 years.

I'm an organ donor. (Sorry Ladies) I'm taken. :D ;)

And I give blood to the Red Cross. I've been doing that since 1988.

To those that don't....think about it. Do what's in your heart. Helping others with this is a gift of life sometimes.

OUthunder
3/30/2011, 10:32 PM
I've been a registered Bone Marrow Donor for 10 years.

I'm an organ donor. (Sorry Ladies) I'm taken. :D ;)

And I give blood to the Red Cross. I've been doing that since 1988.

To those that don't....think about it. Do what's in your heart. Helping others with this is a gift of life sometimes.

You have blood? I just thought you were full of **** all this time. :D

StoopTroup
3/30/2011, 10:50 PM
You have blood? I just thought you were full of **** all this time. :D

Well....some folks thought it was 100% drugs but I think you were closer with BS.

Funny how Crackheads get jealous whether it's drugs or Crack....they stick their heads right in the middle of it whether they actually know there's something there or not. Guess that's why Cops take so many folks in all the time for the stupidest ****. $31 worth of weed = 12 years. You have to be some sort of tard to get a lot of time for an offense like that. Comparable to 30 days in the clink for jaywalking.

OU_Sooners75
3/30/2011, 11:15 PM
Wish I were able to donate as well.

Prayers for the family and especially the kids. It is always sad when kids are suffering.