PDA

View Full Version : Joe Bonamassa Fans

OUthunder
3/23/2011, 04:20 PM
Just wanted to let those of you who follow Joe, and enjoy his music as much as I do, that he had a new album come out entitled Dust Bowl yesterday.

After listening to it for a couple of days, I'd say it's his best work since John Henry.

Check out the title tune Dust Bowl, as well as Slow Train, The Meaning of the Blues, and my personal favorite, Prisoner.

The album features guest appearances from Vince Gill as well as John Hiatt and Glenn Hughes.

Very nice piece of work IMHO.

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 05:53 PM
If there is a person on this planet who doesn't like/respect/enjoy Joe B. then that person is in a sad state of affairs.

There's only a half-dozen artists I put in Joe's stratosphere. Any chance somebody gets, they should experience him. Of course Pat chose to go to Milli Vanilli in Tulsa or some such **** over Joe. Fag.

Lott's Bandana
3/23/2011, 09:11 PM
Thanks.

Seems the last one just came out, Black Rock, so this is a nice surprise.

OU-HSV
3/23/2011, 09:15 PM
A guy I used to work with let me borrow one of his Joe B CDs before (yes I still listen to CDs and I don't own an ipod, but I ought to own one :O )
Anyway, I had never heard of him before borrowing that album, he has some good songs. I need to check this new album out. Thanks for the heads up.

Leroy Lizard
3/24/2011, 02:31 AM
I don't respect or enjoy Joe B.

Joe Bananarama or Bonanno or whater his name is... is meh.

Now Burial... he's a bad-***.

Sorry... just doing what I do best.