PDA

View Full Version : Westboro pricks are at it again....

KuppiKunta
3/23/2011, 03:45 PM
this time in Bixby.

Damn, these idiots need to go away!!!

The Profit
3/23/2011, 03:47 PM
this time in Bixby.

Damn, these idiots need to go away!!!

If everyone would ignore them, they would go away.

Jammin'
3/23/2011, 03:48 PM
stop calling them idiots. Be better than them. You don't have to call them names in every single post. It's ****ing lame, stupid and weak.

Right Dean?

KuppiKunta
3/23/2011, 03:55 PM
Idiot - an utterly foolish or senseless person

I think they fit the bill.

Ignore them? How are you supposed to do that when they show up to a kids funeral?

Jammin'
3/23/2011, 04:00 PM
If they were from Austin I would understand.

jkjsooner
3/23/2011, 04:03 PM

The rest of us can ignore them but the WBC will still know they are having an affect on those who are mourning their loved one.

To ask all mourners to ignore the WBC is asking a lot. All it takes is a look from a distraught mourner for the WBC to feel validated.

Because there is always a possibility that things could turn violent, even if the rest of us stay away there would still be a need for increased police presence. That in itself would make the WBC feel validated.

Mississippi Sooner
3/23/2011, 04:06 PM
Tire shops in Bixby aren't hurting for business, are they?

The Profit
3/23/2011, 04:27 PM
The rest of us can ignore them but the WBC will still know they are having an affect on those who are mourning their loved one.

To ask all mourners to ignore the WBC is asking a lot. All it takes is a look from a distraught mourner for the WBC to feel validated.

Because there is always a possibility that things could turn violent, even if the rest of us stay away there would still be a need for increased police presence. That in itself would make the WBC feel validated.

A very conservative US Supreme Court has clearly ruled that this group of azzholes has the right to do what they do. With that said, they are going to be there as long as people don't want them to be there. When people get to the point of not giving a rat's azz if they are there are not, they will go away. A good start would be if the news media got together and ended their practice of featuring the wackos on the 6 and 10 pm news and on the front pages of newspapers.

KantoSooner
3/23/2011, 04:30 PM
Can I be on the jury of the guy who drives gaily through their picket line at about, oh, 85 mph in a Ford F350 loaded with bricks?

Can I, please?

I really need the nap time, followed by a glance at my watch, a quick 'not guilty' and then 18 holes.

Mongo
3/23/2011, 05:20 PM
I wish veritas' retard remover worked in real life

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 06:13 PM
Can I be on the jury of the guy who drives gaily through their picket line at about, oh, 85 mph in a Ford F350 loaded with bricks?

Can I, please?

I really need the nap time, followed by a glance at my watch, a quick 'not guilty' and then 18 holes.

if only we could get away with this.

unfortunately, with all the press these *******s have generated for themselves, any trial would just end in a mistrial on the grounds that they couldnt find a fair and impartial jury to seat.

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 06:29 PM
stop calling them idiots. Be better than them. You don't have to call them names in every single post. It's ****ing lame, stupid and weak.

Right Dean?

Wrong, negro. Don't bring that weak-assed **** up in here.

Politics is one thing. These people deserve whatever hideous fate they get.

Sooner5030
3/23/2011, 07:45 PM
I am surprised their family and friends let them participate in these protests. Any prudent person can take a look at a risks matrix and come to the conclusion that protesting funerals would increase the probability of a horrible event.

I am also surprised there hasn't been a more creative/legal response to impede their actions.

KC//CRIMSON
3/23/2011, 07:55 PM
Intense flick.

KOvbSKO6SMM

OU Engineer
3/23/2011, 07:57 PM
I'm sure the Patriot Guard will be there to handle the situation.

KC//CRIMSON
3/23/2011, 08:09 PM
I'm sure the Patriot Guard will be there to handle the situation.

I hope so, or AlbqSooner may lose his mind.

CowboyMRW
3/23/2011, 08:24 PM
The SC may have ruled that they can use their 1st amendment but I'd like to see their 1st amendment match up with my 2nd amendment. :D

Scott D
3/23/2011, 08:59 PM

actually the thought of the impending lawsuit and other legal actions would have them drooling like a pack of wolves coming upon an injured deer.

SoonerNate
3/23/2011, 09:04 PM

This

/thread

jkjsooner
3/23/2011, 10:03 PM

Can I, please?

Or better, a protestor at their funeral.

I wouldn't really do that as I don't think their children deserve that kind of treatment and it's better to take the high road (wish I followed that more often). But you have to admit, maybe those kids would learn some perspective of what they're doing to others when they're mourning their parents death with protestors nearby. Who am I kidding, it would just make them more bitter and full of hatred.

Leroy Lizard
3/24/2011, 02:28 AM
Every time they're mentioned we go through the same arguments.

Nothing is going to happen to them, so need to fantasize about it. At some point down the road their mission will fizzle out and they'll be a distant memory.

And any hardship you lay on them only strengthens their belief that they're doing God's work. You have a choice: You either kill them or leave them alone. Anything in between serves their needs.

GKeeper316
3/24/2011, 02:36 AM
i asked my dad about these chumps, and according to him, what they do is actually kinda brilliant, from a legal standpoint.

they protest servicemen's funerals, and if they get assaulted by some of the local populace, they sue whatever municipality the were protesting in for not protecting their civil rights...

you gotta have a grudging repect for the way they abuse the legal system and get away with it.

Leroy Lizard
3/24/2011, 02:45 AM
i asked my dad about these chumps, and according to him, what they do is actually kinda brilliant, from a legal standpoint.

they protest servicemen's funerals, and if they get assaulted by some of the local populace, they sue whatever municipality the were protesting in for not protecting their civil rights...

you gotta have a grudging repect for the way they abuse the legal system and get away with it.

True, but I doubt they are driven by money. They like confrontation and they know the law is on their side.

Jammin'
3/24/2011, 08:13 AM
Wrong, negro. Don't bring that weak-assed **** up in here.

Politics is one thing. These people deserve whatever hideous fate they get.

Brother Dean,

To be fair, it was your weak *** **** reiterated. And I thought we agreed it was politics AND sports, no? (except Texas of course, **** them)

I'm out of pocket the rest of today, I'll take my banning off the air.
Have a good one.

olevetonahill
3/24/2011, 08:15 AM
Deans a "BROTHER" Dayum Bro you hide it well :eek:

KuppiKunta
3/24/2011, 08:19 AM
Photos from the protest.

http://shipmanphotos.smugmug.com/Other/Westboro-funeral-protest-in/16316198_YV7sM

I did chuckle at their sign with the knike in the tire....thanks McAlester!! Looks like only a handful of them showed up, and the supporters were able to shield them from the family in order for them to say their last respects to the young man killed in the MC accident.

virginiasooner
3/24/2011, 09:21 AM
These POSs are going to protest at Elizabeth Taylor's funeral. That could get ugly.

C&CDean
3/24/2011, 09:24 AM
These POSs are going to protest at Elizabeth Taylor's funeral. That could get ugly.

No kidding. A bunch of queenies might beat them to death with their pink slippers. I hope so.

olevetonahill
3/24/2011, 09:27 AM
Photos from the protest.

http://shipmanphotos.smugmug.com/Other/Westboro-funeral-protest-in/16316198_YV7sM

I did chuckle at their sign with the knike in the tire....thanks McAlester!! Looks like only a handful of them showed up, and the supporters were able to shield them from the family in order for them to say their last respects to the young man killed in the MC accident.

I think thats all that ever shows is a small handful and thats women and little kids, Yea they are about as badassed as Gomer :rolleyes:

soonerchk
3/24/2011, 01:29 PM
Time for Uncle Fred to mix up the Koolade.

MR2-Sooner86
3/24/2011, 01:31 PM
No kidding. A bunch of queenies might beat them to death with their pink slippers. I hope so.

:pop:

Scott D
3/24/2011, 05:54 PM
Time for Uncle Fred to add drain cleaner to the Koolade.

agreed

C&CDean
3/24/2011, 05:56 PM
You go boyeeee...

I got your back.

KuppiKunta
3/25/2011, 08:12 AM
They're coming back today for the funeral of the 17 year old girl killed in the same accident.

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 08:27 AM
They're coming back today for the funeral of the 17 year old girl killed in the same accident.

Who GAF?
Let em go :rolleyes:

KuppiKunta
3/25/2011, 08:48 AM
Who GAF?
Let em go :rolleyes:

Obviously you do, vet....you came back to the thread and took time to post in it. (or maybe it's just your obsession with me).

Yes, I hate these fvckers with a passion and when they visit my back yard, I want as many people to know about it as possible. The supporters that showed up on Wednesday to block them show what a strong community can do. I expect a similar turnout today.

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 08:53 AM
Obviously you do, vet....you came back to the thread and took time to post in it. (or maybe it's just your obsession with me).

Yes, I hate these fvckers with a passion and when they visit my back yard, I want as many people to know about it as possible. The supporters that showed up on Wednesday to block them show what a strong community can do. I expect a similar turnout today.

You an Limptard and yer "Obsession" crap.

Dumas WHEN they aint Blocked YOU let me know Ill be there to take care of em
Till then Just ignore their ignorant asses .
MUch like Ima do YOU :rolleyes:

KuppiKunta
3/25/2011, 08:58 AM
You an Limptard and yer "Obsession" crap.

Dumas WHEN they aint Blocked YOU let me know Ill be there to take care of em
Till then Just ignore their ignorant asses .
MUch like Ima do YOU :rolleyes:

Yo vetarded (my new go-to word)....you proved my point!!! Came back really quick to prove your obsession. Post again in my thread and it will be 100% validated!!!!

But I will thank you for your service which gave these vetards the right to protest!!

soonerchk
3/25/2011, 10:13 AM

Sick bastages.

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 10:24 AM
Sick bastages.

Yes they are Sis. What in hell do they have against 3 Teens ?:confused:

rekamrettuB
3/25/2011, 10:25 AM
Damn...now God hates Oklahoma. Time to move back to Queens.

This was good stuf from SNL a couple weeks ago:

_IvnoMuYXJU

The Profit
3/25/2011, 10:28 AM
Damn...now God hates Oklahoma. Time to move back to Queens.

Oh, He hated Queens first.

KuppiKunta
3/25/2011, 10:41 AM

VALIDATED!!!!!

soonerchk
3/25/2011, 10:44 AM

Attention is the only thing I can come up with.

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 10:53 AM
Attention is the only thing I can come up with.

That does not compute , I can 1/2 way see their point about the dead Soldiers and the country and such.Dont understand it, But I can where its a continuation of what they've been saying
But what in hell did 3 teens do to get their wrath?:confused:

soonerchk
3/25/2011, 11:01 AM
That does not compute , I can 1/2 way see their point about the dead Soldiers and the country and such.Dont understand it, But I can where its a continuation of what they've been saying
But what in hell did 3 teens do to get their wrath?:confused:

I think God is still punishing OK by killing kids because of the whole McAlester incident.

I'm not completely certain, I try not to follow them too closely.

Kuppi, I hear the people of Bixby flat runned them oft. Truth?

olevetonahill
3/25/2011, 11:25 AM
I think God is still punishing OK by killing kids because of the whole McAlester incident.

I'm not completely certain, I try not to follow them too closely.

Ok then that makes a kinda WBC sense, Gods pissed cause Mac cost em 2 tires
Its all so clear now :rolleyes:

KuppiKunta
3/25/2011, 11:29 AM

Not sure about runned oft, but they were greatly outnumber (see the pics in earlier post). They had a permit to protest today, but I haven't heard if they showed up or not. The community did a great job of shielding them from the family so they could grieve without seeing their ignorant signs. A friend of mine is a cop out there, so I'll get more info when I get a chance to talk to him.

soonerchk
3/25/2011, 11:35 AM
Not sure about runned oft, but they were greatly outnumber (see the pics in earlier post). They had a permit to protest today, but I haven't heard if they showed up or not. The community did a great job of shielding them from the family so they could grieve without seeing their ignorant signs. A friend of mine is a cop out there, so I'll get more info when I get a chance to talk to him.

According to one of my FB friends, they showed up this morning and left.

I'm assuming they can't protest the soldier from Lawton's funeral since it's at Fort Sill?

KuppiKunta
3/25/2011, 11:48 AM
Here's the article....they were no shows today:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=298&articleid=20110325_298_0_Member27567

soonerchk
3/25/2011, 11:53 AM
The group's statement on Tuesday blames the deadly motorcycle crash on God's anger at Oklahomans, homosexuality and motorcycle groups.

Of course, that makes perfect sense. Homosexuality and motorcycle groups are usually found together.

KuppiKunta
3/25/2011, 12:04 PM
Sorry chk, your heroics didn't make the paper today.

soonerchk
3/25/2011, 12:33 PM
They could have at least given me a final report

Scott D
3/25/2011, 02:25 PM
Of course, that makes perfect sense. Homosexuality and motorcycle groups are usually found together.

I wonder how Sally Kern feels about all this.

The Profit
3/25/2011, 02:40 PM
I wonder how Sally Kern feels about all this.

Sally Kern and her husband are just about as nutty as the idiots from Kansas.

Mongo
3/25/2011, 02:45 PM

maybe they meant gay bikers?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2007/06/25/gal_gaypride_4.jpg

soonerchk
3/25/2011, 05:16 PM
maybe they meant gay bikers?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2007/06/25/gal_gaypride_4.jpg

I just figured they were watching a lot of old Village People videos.

Leroy Lizard
3/25/2011, 06:50 PM

You obviously didn't see...

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/27850000/27857615.JPG