View Full Version : Wes Lane?

Lott's Bandana
3/22/2011, 06:18 PM
Tebow-esque or attention whore?

:pop:

Partial Qualifier
3/22/2011, 06:58 PM
Are they not one and the same? :)

Seriously.... i've heard the radio ad for his book. Are you freaking kidding me? He's spending WAY more in radio advertising than he'll profit from book sales.

If you ever hear his mom's radio ads, you'll know where he gets it from

Lott's Bandana
3/22/2011, 07:09 PM
Are they not one and the same? :)

Seriously.... i've heard the radio ad for his book. Are you freaking kidding me? He's spending WAY more in radio advertising than he'll profit from book sales.

If you ever hear his mom's radio ads, you'll know where he gets it from

Is that the woman that speaks about some heart=wrenching subject while sounding like she's reading a children's book?

Partial Qualifier
3/22/2011, 07:19 PM
yeah. If you squint your eyes, you can visualize her triple chin waggling in consternation as she talks down to the world

jumperstop
3/22/2011, 07:28 PM
Doesn't it say, 'you can read about all the allegations of my wife cheating on me in my new book' or something to that effect? Sounds dumb. Chances are his wife cheated on him and to not hurt his reputation, they were "just allegations"

Lott's Bandana
3/22/2011, 07:30 PM
Doesn't it say, 'you can read about all the allegations of my wife cheating on me in my new book' or something to that effect? Sounds dumb. Chances are his wife cheated on him and to not hurt his reputation, they were "just allegations"

I think it was drug allegations, but you just made me laugh.

jumperstop
3/22/2011, 07:31 PM
I think it was drug allegations, but you just made me laugh.

Well then chances are that she was doing crack...where there is smoke there is fire.

OhU1
3/22/2011, 08:15 PM
Wes Lane used his position as D.A. to get his pharmacist wife off the hook for self dealing. Had that been anyone else they would have lost their license and gone to prison. That's all you need to know about Wes Lane.

Hopefully Wes would apologize to all of us for his abuse of office, but I suspect he just wants to tell YOU how to live your life.

XingTheRubicon
3/23/2011, 03:15 PM
Wes Lane used his position as D.A. to get his pharmacist wife off the hook for self dealing. Had that been anyone else they would have lost their license and gone to prison. That's all you need to know about Wes Lane.

Hopefully Wes would apologize to all of us for his abuse of office, but I suspect he just wants to tell YOU how to live your life.

I'd do that for my wife. It's actually spineless to not do so.

The Profit
3/23/2011, 03:16 PM
Wes Lane is the son of Bobbie Burbridge Lane. Enough said.

saucysoonergal
3/23/2011, 03:21 PM
I'd do that for my wife. It's actually spineless to not do so.

Its spineless to not uphold the law?

XingTheRubicon
3/23/2011, 03:24 PM
If my wife faced prison (especially for a victimless crime), I would do anything in my power short of burning down the capitol building to prevent it.

Maybe I'm a different kind of spouse than others

The Profit
3/23/2011, 03:29 PM
If my wife faced prison (especially for a victimless crime), I would do anything in my power short of burning down the capitol building to prevent it.

Maybe I'm a different kind of spouse than others

Here is the problem. He took an oath to uphold the laws of the state. While he was maneuvering to keep his doctor-wife out of prison, he wasn't hesitating to send others to prison for doing the same thing, and their crimes were every bit as victimless. Besides, I really believe that a plastic surgeon on drugs can create a boatload of victims.

Mississippi Sooner
3/23/2011, 03:30 PM
Wes Lane. His mother. I'm having some kind of deja vu, here. Didn't they used to be on some kind of tv commercial years ago when Wes was a kid? What were those commercials about? I seem to remember them to be ice pick to the ear drum cloying and annoying.

Or, am I thinking of someone else entirely?

XingTheRubicon
3/23/2011, 03:33 PM
Here is the problem. He took an oath to uphold the laws of the state. While he was maneuvering to keep his doctor-wife out of prison, he wasn't hesitating to send others to prison for doing the same thing, and their crimes were every bit as victimless. Besides, I really believe that a plastic surgeon on drugs can create a boatload of victims.

Like I said, maybe I'm a different kind of spouse.

The Profit
3/23/2011, 03:37 PM

I understand your point. Perhaps he should have resigned instead of running for reelection. By resigning, he could have defended her in court instead of allowing the state of Oklahoma to both charge her and defend her.

saucysoonergal
3/23/2011, 03:39 PM

One that quotes J Clayton Feaver, yet says he would break the law. M'kay.

JohnnyMack
3/23/2011, 03:40 PM

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/next_three_days_ver5.jpg

Condescending Sooner
3/23/2011, 04:30 PM

Don't let any facts get in your way. He recused himself and office from the case. I'm pretty sure she did at lease lose her license.

Not a huge fan, but hate it when people throw around stuff as fact without even knowing much about it.