PDA

View Full Version : 12 years in the klink for selling $31 of weed.

Okla-homey
3/22/2011, 01:42 PM
My fellow Oklahomans, People, I beg of you...make weed legal. This kind of stuff has got to stop.

Moreover, how much will it cost us to keep this woman locked up 12 years and care for her children who are now in DHS custody?

Patricia M. Spottedcrow of Kingfisher was featured in a Tulsa World article on Feb. 20 and published in media across the state through the nonprofit journalism group Oklahoma Watch.

The 25-year-old received a 12-year prison sentence in October after selling a total of $31 in marijuana to a police informant in December 2009 and January 2010. Her mother, Delita Starr, was also charged.

In blind guilty pleas before a judge, Spottedcrow received prison time while her mother received a 30-year suspended sentence.

The judge said Spottedcrow's four young children being in the home at the time of the drug buys prompted the higher sentences. Neither she nor her mother had prior criminal convictions.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=16&articleid=20110322_11_A1_CUTLIN198513

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 01:43 PM
a) she won't spend 12 years and you know it

b) if she gave a **** about her kids she wouldn't be selling weed

c) IDAS if they legalize it or not - it ain't legal now and that's the whole story

Okla-homey
3/22/2011, 01:49 PM
IDAS if they legalize it or not - it ain't legal now and that's the whole story

Were you of the same opinion when you were 25? ;)

JohnnyMack
3/22/2011, 01:50 PM
I'll put the chances at about .003% that Dean remembers anything that happened when he was 25.

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 01:51 PM
I agree its wrong Homey but sheesh LOOK at her Pic shes having a ball25 years old and 4 kids that she dont got to take care of Plus this little tid bit

When Spottedcrow was taken from court to the jail to start her prison sentence, some marijuana was found in her jacket pocket. She received a two-year concurrent sentence for drug possession

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=16&articleid=20110322_11_A1_CUTLIN198513
Bitch was carryin in COURT :eek: :rolleyes:

Breadburner
3/22/2011, 01:51 PM
Busted in October for possesion...Then busted again 3 months later for distribution....Not feeling to sorry for her....Not to mention she was popped for obtaining merchandise by false pretense....Dumb yainch in my book....

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 01:54 PM
Plus Id venture Pit wasnt ALL she been doing
Jes sayin Bro

I toke every now and then but I aint sellin and I ain doing any thing but a Lil Mj well cept OVJ :D

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 01:55 PM
Were you of the same opinion when you were 25? ;)

Oh hells no. I wanted cocaine to be legal too. I even wrote a paper in an English class about how stupid it was that cocaine was illegal.

I think this broad is a little bit more ****ed up than what you've attempted to present counsellor.

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 01:56 PM
Busted in October for possesion...Then busted again 3 months later for distribution....Not feeling to sorry for her....Not to mention she was popped for obtaining merchandise by false pretense....Dumb yainch in my book....

Thats not Homeies Point I dont think
Point is shes gonna do 6 years for 31 bucks worth of Pot
Bujt she was busted with Pot on her when they sentenced her
Dayum Pot aint Bad
Selling it to PoPO is stupid

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 01:57 PM
Oh hells no. I wanted cocaine to be legal too. I even wrote a paper in an English class about how stupid it was that cocaine was illegal.

I think this broad is a little bit more ****ed up than what you've attempted to present counsellor.

This

Mongo
3/22/2011, 01:58 PM
Dumas. Who the **** buys weed in $31 increments.

sappstuf
3/22/2011, 01:59 PM
I agree its wrong Homey but sheesh LOOK at her Pic shes having a ball25 years old and 4 kids that she dont got to take care of Plus this little tid bit

When Spottedcrow was taken from court to the jail to start her prison sentence, some marijuana was found in her jacket pocket. She received a two-year concurrent sentence for drug possession

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=16&articleid=20110322_11_A1_CUTLIN198513
Bitch was carryin in COURT :eek: :rolleyes:

I bet she could smuggle some pot into prision.. See other thread.

MamaMia
3/22/2011, 02:00 PM
I just don't get why alcohol is legal, but pot isn't. :confused:

Breadburner
3/22/2011, 02:00 PM
Thats not Homeies Point I dont think
Point is shes gonna do 6 years for 31 bucks worth of Pot
Bujt she was busted with Pot on her when they sentenced her
Dayum Pot aint Bad
Selling it to PoPO is stupid

She should do the time...She's too ****in stupid to live in public....

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 02:01 PM

Cause it just is woman! Now go make me a galdamn sammich!

Mississippi Sooner
3/22/2011, 02:02 PM

Knowing how they usually inflate the value of drugs after a bust, it might have only been a gram and a half.

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 02:03 PM
In all seriousness, people who have never smoked weed really shouldn't comment on it. Yes, you may say "marijuana" but you really shouldn't have an opinion. OK, you can have an opinion, but it ain't worth a ****.

rekamrettuB
So as long as you sell in increments of $31 or less you shouldn't go to jail. Doesn't matter if it was her 100,000 sell as long as the transactions are under $31.01 it's cool.

stoops the eternal pimp
I don't know why people still smoke weed when meth is easy to make and it helps you lose weight and gain a nice smile

Veritas
I'd hit it.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/22/2011, 02:04 PM
Smoking weed made me spend 31 bucks at sonic one night..

C&CDean
So as long as you sell in increments of $31 or less you shouldn't go to jail. Doesn't matter if it was her 100,000 sell as long as the transactions are under $31.01 it's cool.

now where's that pizza dude...

Mississippi Sooner
I don't know why people still smoke weed when meth is easy to make and it helps you lose weight and gain a nice smile

And makes your poop smell like styrofoam!

Mongo
3/22/2011, 02:09 PM
I would like to order $18 worth of angel dust

Veritas
3/22/2011, 02:11 PM
In all seriousness, people who have never smoked weed really shouldn't comment on it. Yes, you may say "marijuana" but you really shouldn't have an opinion. OK, you can have an opinion, but it ain't worth a ****.
I've smoked pounds of weed, from Mexican dimebags to $120/eighth skunky buds with red fur and shiny little globes of awesome all over.

Gave it up 10 years ago in favor of having a life, have no intention of picking it up again seeing as the FAA tends to frown on drug use.

Legalize it, tax it, and cut the legs off out from under the Mexican cartels.

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 02:12 PM

Bro Unless I read it wrong It were 31 total in 2 different buys :rolleyes:

Turd_Ferguson
3/22/2011, 02:14 PM
I would like to order $18 worth of angel dustI got $5.43 worth of Wiffle Biscuits I'll sell ya...

MamaMia
3/22/2011, 02:15 PM

Actually I just found out that its all William Randolph Hearst's fault. It was all about one person wanting to snuff out hemp products so he resorted to lies in order to do so. That way, his own non-hemp paper making company, which polluted mother earth and led to the deterioration of many American forests could make gazillions. It had everything to do with money and nothing to do with the truth. The pot smokers took a hit for big business.

Now whats puzzling to me is why people can make things out of hemp today. Dean, make me a sandwich and google that for me, will ya? "D

The story...http://www.ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 02:16 PM
I've smoked pounds of weed, from Mexican dimebags to $120/eighth skunky buds with red fur and shiny little globes of awesome all over.

Gave it up 10 years ago in favor of having a life, have no intention of picking it up again seeing as the FAA tends to frown on drug use.

Legalize it, tax it, and cut the legs off out from under the Mexican cartels.

Well then there ya go.

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 02:16 PM
She should do the time...She's too ****in stupid to live in public....

These Made me LOL

Dean thats kinda Like If ya aint been to WAR then STFU right ?

Turd_Ferguson
3/22/2011, 02:17 PM
In all seriousness, people who have never smoked weed really shouldn't comment on it. Yes, you may say "marijuana" but you really shouldn't have an opinion. OK, you can have an opinion, but it ain't worth a ****.What if you don't inhale:confused:

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 02:18 PM
Actually I just found out that its all William Randolph Hearst's fault. It was all about one person wanting to snuff out hemp products so he resorted to lies in order to do so. That way, his own non-hemp paper making company, which polluted mother earth and led to the deterioration of many American forests could make gazillions. It had everything to do with money and nothing to do with the truth. The pot smokers took a hit for big business.

The story...http://www.ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html

Ya got that right :D

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 02:19 PM
What if you don't inhale:confused:

Then soak yer cigar and STFU

MamaMia
3/22/2011, 02:20 PM
Ya got that right :D I see what ya did there. :D

sappstuf
3/22/2011, 02:21 PM
Ya got that right :D

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot

C&CDean
Dean, make me a sandwich and google that for me, will ya? "D

You don't want any sammich that I make. Trust me.

Mongo
I got $5.43 worth of Wiffle Biscuits I'll sell ya...

Make it an even 4. I want a large Icee after whiffing

Turd_Ferguson
3/22/2011, 02:23 PM
Make it an even 4. I want a large Icee after whiffingYou whiff fo dollas werf of my ****, you gonna need more than a large icee...

TheHumanAlphabet
3/22/2011, 03:14 PM
I'd hit it.

She would probably leave you something as well...

Jacie
3/22/2011, 03:21 PM

That is why I don't comment on people who do (have done) cocaine, crack, meth, heroine, Ecstacy, huffing anything, shooting up anything, snorting anything . . .

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 03:34 PM
You don't want any sammich that I make. Trust me.

Hell id starve if I couldnt make a decent sammich aint got a Bitch. Well had one and hauled her off in the back of my truck:O

Viking Kitten
3/22/2011, 03:37 PM
That a thread about weed has evolved into a thread about sandwiches is cracking me up.

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 03:39 PM
That a thread about weed has evolved into a thread about sandwiches is cracking me up.

:D ;)
Aint that the way God planned it ?;)

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 03:40 PM

Oh and thats Sammiches . Get yer azz back in the kitchen;)

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 04:09 PM
My favorite? A blowme sammich?

IB4OU2
3/22/2011, 04:28 PM
Oklahoma needs to pass a "for medical use only" law anyway....for people suffering from terminal cancer, extreme backpain, arthritis and such.

49r
3/22/2011, 04:48 PM
I'd hit it.

Yeah, that was my first reaction, too.

Like...it...owed...me...$31.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/22/2011, 04:51 PM
I'd hit some of those left handers then I'd go to Taco Bell and get a box of soft taco supremes..then the night i spent a fortune at sonic, I hit up a bong, ate 12 #2 burgers, and then dropped 24 points in 2 quarters against Antlers because my coach wouldnt let me play the 1st half..

yeah..I was a winner

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 04:58 PM
Man, fantasy abounds up in this bitch.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/22/2011, 05:04 PM
I abound in your fantasies

stoops the eternal pimp
3/22/2011, 05:04 PM
Oh...I should probably mention my weed habit lasted exactly 30 days

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 05:07 PM
Oh...I should probably mention my weed habit lasted exactly 30 years

Righteous man. Mine was only 20.

Half a Hundred
3/22/2011, 05:22 PM
Oklahoma needs to pass a "for medical use only" law anyway....for people suffering from terminal cancer, extreme backpain, arthritis and such.

You know the minute they passed that, all the national newspapers would read something like "Now they do smoke marijuana in Muskogee"

Okla-homey
3/22/2011, 06:06 PM
You know the minute they passed that, all the national newspapers would read something like "Now they do smoke marijuana in Muskogee"

And if for no other reason, they should make it so. That headline would rock! Bill Maher would have a ball with that. "Daily Show" too.

That, and the fact its patently dumb to make something that grows in the ground, that you can't OD on, that's not addictive, and doesn't cause a hangover, illegal...while hooch is legally sold on every corner.

SoonerNate
3/22/2011, 06:13 PM
Weed is harmless. What is with it still being illegal?

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 06:19 PM

Whoa. Now I seriously rest my case. Any of you libs got a take?

MR2-Sooner86
3/22/2011, 06:19 PM
I want weed and prostitution legal, like now. Make it shemale prostitutes too just to p*ss off the anti-gay crowd.

SoonerNate
3/22/2011, 06:23 PM
It won't ever be legal as long as Bible thumping politicians legislate their morality on everyone else.

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 06:44 PM
It won't ever be legal as long as Bible thumping politicians legislate their morality on everyone else.

You're so cute when you try.

yermom
3/22/2011, 06:44 PM
Whoa. Now I seriously rest my case. Any of you libs got a take?

i'll you you seriously about weed when you take the same stance on alcohol

yermom
3/22/2011, 06:47 PM

like California?

all that law does is set up a government bottleneck for selling it and creates a new business for Dr. Weed

http://www.losangelescannabisclubs.com/medical-marijuana/doctors/

MR2-Sooner86
3/22/2011, 07:08 PM
like California?

all that law does is set up a government bottleneck for selling it and creates a new business for Dr. Weed

http://www.losangelescannabisclubs.com/medical-marijuana/doctors/

Better sold that way than from the Mexican Drug Cartels.

I will admit medical marijuana is a joke. I have a headache and I can get the stuff. It's pretty much legal without being legal.

Medically though it is good. Hopefully by the time I'm old with some cancer or disease I can get some smoke and go out on a high note ;)

Leroy Lizard
3/22/2011, 07:15 PM

It's the new Economy size.

49r
3/22/2011, 07:36 PM

Wow. That 'splains a lot...

sooner59
3/22/2011, 07:41 PM
Wow. That 'splains a lot...

No he is way to aggressive to being posting while high. Coke maybe. Weed no.

49r
3/22/2011, 07:46 PM
No he is way to aggressive to being posting while high. Coke maybe. Weed no.

IT'S THE GATEWAY DRUG!!!!1!1

the_ouskull
3/22/2011, 08:11 PM
I bet she could smuggle some pot into prision..

Where'd ya learn that, Cheech? Drug School?

Sin,

http://www.talknerdytomelover.com/storage/farva.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1281418261401

AlbqSooner
3/22/2011, 08:11 PM
I can't rmember how much weed i inhaled. Actually there is a lot of stuff I can't remember from those days. Matter of fact, there's a lot of those DAYS I can't remember. Only knew they came and went cause the calendar thingy on my watch said so.

Hell it ain't addicting. I smoked it every day for 22 years and never got hooked.

Partial Qualifier
3/22/2011, 08:15 PM
Antlers

Antlers, OK. Man, that place is hardcore.

jk the sooner fan
3/22/2011, 08:20 PM

C&CDean
3/22/2011, 08:21 PM
Kingfisher County.....hmmm, I know the judge that handed down this sentence VERY well......all my life in fact

i'd bet money there's more to the story than whats being reported

SHOCKING. Say it ain't so...

Heh.

jk the sooner fan
3/22/2011, 08:22 PM

Jacie
3/22/2011, 08:24 PM

HIPPIE FROM OLEMAJessie Colin Young / Youngbloods

Well i’m proud to be a hippie from olema
Where we’re friendly to the squares and all the straights
We still take in strangers if they’re ragged
We can’t think of anyone to hate

We don’t watch commercials in olema
We don’t buy the plastic crap they sell
We still wear our hair long like folks used to
And we bathe often, therefore we don’t smell

Well i’m proud to be a hippie from olema
We still take in strangers if they’re ragged
We can’t think of anyone to hate

We don’t throw our beer cans on the highway
We don’t slide a man because he’s black
We don’t spill our oil out in the ocean
’Cause we love birds and fish too much for that

And i’m proud to be a hippie from olema
We still take in strangers if they’re Haggard
In olema, california, planet earth

jk the sooner fan
3/22/2011, 08:24 PM
"

Breadburner
3/22/2011, 08:25 PM
Whoa. Now I seriously rest my case. Any of you libs got a toke?

FIFY......

GKeeper316
3/22/2011, 09:51 PM

because you can grown 5-6 plants in your back yard for your own personal use.

the partnership for a drug free america (lobbying arm of the pharmecutical and alcohol companies) spends millions of dollars annually to convince people that dont know any better that marijuana is bad, despite all medical evidence to the contrary, because as long as we have to go through them to buy the stuff that makes us feel better (zoloft, paxil, whiskey, beer, etc.) they have a nice big profit margin. you think they wanna put their pill anti-depressants up against weed? they'd lose. they know this, so they buy legislators.

pot growers are the moonshiners of our generation. back during prohibition, we didnt have a problem breaking the law to get our hooch. weed aint any different. americans have a long history of disobeying laws we dont agree with.

the mandatory sentencing laws for drug possession in oklahoma are extraordinarily harsh, as well.

MR2-Sooner86
3/22/2011, 10:05 PM
because you can grown 5-6 plants in your back yard for your own personal use.

While I agree with that it's easier said than done. I know a couple of people who grow and they've told me it's not as easy as many make it out to be. Not to mention, many people don't want to go through all the trouble. If it were legal I'd say most people would buy it like they do vegetables today.

The only reason people go through the trouble to grow now is because it's good, good, good money. I know a friend had a plant in a flower pot, not too big, and I forget how many hundreds he sold it for.

GKeeper316
3/22/2011, 10:08 PM
While I agree with that it's easier said than done. I know a couple of people who grow and they've told me it's not as easy as many make it out to be. Not to mention, many people don't want to go through all the trouble. If it were legal I'd say most people would buy it like they do vegetables today.

The only reason people go through the trouble to grow now is because it's good, good, good money. I know a friend had a plant in a flower pot, not too big, and I forget how many hundreds he sold it for.

it is that easy. sure the quality wont be nearly as good as indoor grown under the sodium vapor lights with the round the clock irrigation systems, but it is a plant, and can be grown almost anywhere.

1 properly grown and harvested plant will yield an average of $5000 profit per year, in the current market. it is america's #1 cash crop.

MamaMia
3/23/2011, 01:14 AM
Fox News Judge Andrew P. Napolitano did a segment on this and thought the sentence was excessive.

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 02:09 AM
when people whine bitch and complain about our tax rates, one of the easiest things to do to help alleviate the spending is stop locking up so many people (oklahoma has the highest incarceration rate for women in america) for non-violent drug offenses... especially when the rest of the country (where it hasn't been de-criminalized for certain people) largely treats weed possession as a misdemeanor offense.

Ctina
3/23/2011, 05:58 AM
My husband actually changed my Glenn Beck-loving dad's mind about locking everyone up when he explained that jail is supposed to be for people we are scared of, not people we are mad at. Hubby is really smart. It was hawt.

If they must "punish" for weed possession, it should be more like jaywalking or illegal parking. I'm glad the drug laws are finally starting to move towards that.

bonkuba
3/23/2011, 05:59 AM

Actually it isn't.....had a guy working for me that came in smelling like he lit up his lawnmower.....can't have him under cars, etc....he would get hurt then probably sue me cause it's my fault somehow.

Solution? I took him for his random drug test......done. Also, I will fire or send home anyone that comes in drunk.....so I discriminate. Idiot is Idiot no matter how ya slice it. The thing is ya have to be careful how you protect your business from these idiots because the law protects the idiots more than the big mean rich business owners such as myself.

Ctina
3/23/2011, 06:03 AM
It is harmless, as long as people aren't stupid enough to come to work effed up. Like you said, if he was drunk it would have been the same thing. Weekend smokers are only a danger to Cheetos and Taco Bell.

AlbqSooner
3/23/2011, 06:19 AM
Weekend smokers are only a danger to Cheetos and Taco Bell.

Twinkie trucks; don't forget the truckload of Twinkies.

Ctina
3/23/2011, 06:34 AM
Word. :twinkies:

jk the sooner fan
3/23/2011, 07:15 AM
Fox News Judge Andrew P. Napolitano did a segment on this and thought the sentence was excessive.

47straight
3/23/2011, 04:49 PM
Sure, legalize and tax it. I propose a tax of 12 years of service in the Oklahoma Department of Corrections when it's sold with children present.

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 05:00 PM
Sure, legalize and tax it. I propose a tax of 12 years of service in the Oklahoma Department of Corrections when it's sold with children present.

and what reasoning did you use to come up with this particular line of thought?

just because?

punishment needs to serve a purpose. it also needs to be what a reasonable person would consider fair.

MamaMia
3/23/2011, 05:13 PM
well lord knows he's the final opinion on everything
Having been a judge, I'm sure he has been the only final opinion that matters from time to time. :D

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 05:16 PM
Some of you are so completely clueless it boggles my mind. NOBODY is serving hard time for simple possession of marijuana - with the one caveat that if they are, they have been previously (or simultaneously) convicted of a whole ****pot of other crimes in conjunction with their poor, little, innocent pot conviction. Pull your collective heads out. I've said it way too many times, IDGAS about legal/illegal. Just stop being so ****ing ignorant.

Please, someone, show me one person who is doing hard time for simple possession without some other extenuating circumstances. please. just one. I wanna see somebody who is a fine, upstanding citizen in the community, maybe a lawyer even? Yeah, that's the ticket. A lawyer who got busted at the park for smoking a doobie. No priors. No other crimes going on at the time. Prove it, or STFU. It doesn't happen.

StoopTroup
3/23/2011, 05:20 PM
Those kids are.

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 05:29 PM
Those kids are.

Aahhh. Wisdom. Nice post.

Yes, those kids are doing hard time and it's all because of the state/law. Not. Didn't have dick to do with a stoned-out criminal momma. Nope. Just the terrible pot laws. I'd be willing to wager the kids are probably in a better home right now than where they got drug out of. Potheads do a pretty good job of feeding their kids, just no so good raising them. Trust me, I know.

StoopTroup
3/23/2011, 05:32 PM

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 05:33 PM
****, I hope not. Those kids are ****ed, and it's not because of a pot law.

Mongo
3/23/2011, 05:33 PM
My granny shot gunned blunt hits in my face and I turned out just fine

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 05:34 PM
My granny shot gunned blunt hits in my face and I turned out just fine

That would be a good excuse, but no, she didn't, and no, you didn't.

Mongo
3/23/2011, 05:41 PM
Srs Dean is srs:D

And low blow too. It was the mom drinking while pregnant that screwed me up

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 05:55 PM
Personally, I think it was the blunt force trauma to the head from too many peni banging the back of your throat. I could be wrong, but prolly not...

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 05:56 PM
Some of you are so completely clueless it boggles my mind. NOBODY is serving hard time for simple possession of marijuana - with the one caveat that if they are, they have been previously (or simultaneously) convicted of a whole ****pot of other crimes in conjunction with their poor, little, innocent pot conviction. Pull your collective heads out. I've said it way too many times, IDGAS about legal/illegal. Just stop being so ****ing ignorant.

Please, someone, show me one person who is doing hard time for simple possession without some other extenuating circumstances. please. just one. I wanna see somebody who is a fine, upstanding citizen in the community, maybe a lawyer even? Yeah, that's the ticket. A lawyer who got busted at the park for smoking a doobie. No priors. No other crimes going on at the time. Prove it, or STFU. It doesn't happen.

i know a dude did 2 years in lexington for possession of an ounce. first offense.

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 05:58 PM
i know a dude did 2 years in lexington for possession of an ounce. first offense.

Yeah, yeah, and I know a dude who jumped off the Empire State Building without a parachute. We all know "a dude."

MR2-Sooner86
3/23/2011, 06:00 PM

The thing is if it's an ounce, depending where you're at, they can get you with intent to distribute and sell.

MamaMia
3/23/2011, 06:00 PM
Her big mistake was involving the kids.

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 06:05 PM
Her big mistake was involving the kids.

If you're a mom, and you smoke, you are involving the kids.

This is why I said "STFU if you haven't ever been a stoner" Not if you haven't ever "experimented" but if you haven't lived the pothead lifestyle.

It becomes an integral part of you life. You are not going to go to the lake without some weed. You ain't going to the grocery store without a hit. Yes, the poor kids suffer. Not from hunger/neglect. But from apathy. If you haven't been there, you won't get it.

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 06:08 PM

This is why I said "STFU if you haven't ever been a stoner" Not if you haven't ever "experimented" but if you haven't lived the pothead lifestyle.

It becomes an integral part of you life. You are not going to go to the lake without some weed. You ain't going to the grocery store without a hit. Yes, the poor kids suffer. Not from hunger/neglect. But from apathy. If you haven't been there, you won't get it.

i know plenty of "pothead" parents that are great parents. i also know plenty that are terrible parents, by my standards.

you could make the arguement that drinking around your kids is just as bad, if not worse.

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 06:20 PM
Yes, and you could make the argument that collecting trophies from your latest kill would be bad for the kiddos too.

Ex-potheads understand. Current potheads will argue. Never a pothead will state something completely irrelevant to reality. Meh.

Smoke your dope. Raise your kids. Let the chips fall where they may. IDGAS. My kids are grown.

hawaii 5-0
3/23/2011, 07:00 PM
Being a stoner and having kids does not automatically make you a bad parent.

I used to smoke while raising kids and they turned out just fine. Well, one of them did.

5-0

C&CDean
3/23/2011, 07:03 PM
Riiight. Me three.

AlbqSooner
3/23/2011, 08:06 PM

That's nothing. I know of a dude who claims to be an EX - marine.

47straight
3/23/2011, 08:09 PM
The thing is if it's an ounce, depending where you're at, they can get you with intent to distribute and sell.

The tax for intent to distribute and sell is 10 years, btw.

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 08:41 PM
That's nothing. I know of a dude who claims to be an EX - marine.

and if you ever meet, him, and question his service or patriotism to his face, ill bet he rips your throat out and shoves it up your ***.

Mongo
3/23/2011, 08:44 PM
and if you ever meet, him, and question his service or patriotism to his face, ill bet he rips your throat out and shoves it up your ***.

I have worked with Gunnies who were insulted and could rip my face off when the term, one which you used, Ex Marine was used.

You are a fake or a ***** cat. I will bet both

MR2-Sooner86
3/23/2011, 09:10 PM
:pop:

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 09:31 PM
I have worked with Gunnies who were insulted and could rip my face off when the term, one which you used, Ex Marine was used.

You are a fake or a ***** cat. I will bet both

you would lose that bet.

Mongo
3/23/2011, 09:36 PM
I am sure. A wise man once told me "those who talk **** are the biggest pussies and wanna be's. You dont have to be scared of those talking, just those that dont say a word and bust you in your ****ing mouth"

You do alot of **** talking for a katana waving mofo

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 09:54 PM
I am sure. A wise man once told me "those who talk **** are the biggest pussies and wanna be's. You dont have to be scared of those talking, just those that dont say a word and bust you in your ****ing mouth"

You do alot of **** talking for a katana waving mofo

i dont give a **** how other ex-marines feel about being called ex-marines. i dont give a **** if you think im a wanna be *****. i know i served my country, and i know i could end your time on this earth in about 4-6 seconds.

you started the **** talking, so i guess that makes you a wanna be *****, too, huh?

Turd_Ferguson
3/23/2011, 09:58 PM
and i know i could end your time on this earth in about 4-6 seconds.

No way...it would take 10-12 minutes just to kill his penis.

Mongo
3/23/2011, 09:58 PM
your fellow Marines would bust the **** out of you for saying ex Marine.

And give me credit, I am ****ing with a marine flop, so I am crazy enough to last at least 9 seconds.

Mongo
3/23/2011, 09:59 PM
No way...it would take 10-12 minutes just to kill his penis.

Dont bust my chops. It will pop off after first contact

Mongo
3/23/2011, 10:08 PM
I actually got my nose broken by a former Marine. His younger brother was going down on a fat chick on my bed at a house party and I flipped out. That ****er form tackled me, and when we landed, my arms were pinned on my sides. He rattled off about five head butts. My snout was pinned to my cheek. pretty ****ing gruesome.

GKeeper316
3/23/2011, 10:16 PM
I actually got my nose broken by a former Marine. His younger brother was going down on a fat chick on my bed at a house party and I flipped out. That ****er form tackled me, and when we landed, my arms were pinned on my sides. He rattled off about five head butts. My snout was pinned to my cheek. pretty ****ing gruesome.

he took it easy on you.

Mongo
3/23/2011, 10:21 PM
he took it easy on you.

I left out the best part, but I didnt want to seem like a big swinging dick and show how tough I was by saying how I ripped his throat out and stuffed it up his ***

AlbqSooner
3/24/2011, 06:42 AM

You would not be getting a virgin. I been thumped by a few. However, I may have to reincarnate my previous SF sig.

"Don't mess with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he will just kill you".;)

roywoy
3/24/2011, 07:08 AM
12 years for $31 of weed lol

olevetonahill
3/24/2011, 09:09 AM
you would lose that bet.

UH Gomer did you ask DADDY if you could talk like that?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QgcIP-pa2II/SUbQw9KAJcI/AAAAAAAAAX8/TygI4OQWl-E/s400/GomerPyle.jpg

C&CDean
3/24/2011, 09:15 AM
Hell, I was just a paratrooper and it took me at least 6 seconds to rip someone's heart out and let them see it beating in my hand...4 seconds to rip your neck out and shove it up your ***? That's gooooood.

I'm getting this vision of our ex-warrior god walking up to Mongo with bad intentions. My first reaction is to laugh, then it's more like pity. In the infamous words of some comedian "how big an ol' boy are ya?" Heh.

OutlandTrophy
3/24/2011, 09:21 AM
I left out the best part, but I didnt want to seem like a big swinging dick and show how tough I was by saying how I ripped his throat out and stuffed it up his ***

if GKeeper316 lives in a gated community I'm gonna soil myself.

olevetonahill
3/24/2011, 09:23 AM
I like your name for him better than his self anointed one :D
Warrior Princes
VS warrior god

olevetonahill
3/24/2011, 09:24 AM

Where ever Daddies arse is thats where his head is ;)

jk the sooner fan
3/24/2011, 09:30 AM

:D

MamaMia
3/24/2011, 03:43 PM

She tested clean. She wasn't smoking it.

C&CDean
3/24/2011, 03:47 PM
She tested clean. She wasn't smoking it.

Oh, so she's not a pothead. She's a dealer. Nice.

Breadburner
3/24/2011, 03:55 PM
Yup....She was busted 3 months prior.....

C&CDean
3/24/2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah, boy, family values right there. I hope the POS serves her 12 years and I hope her kids end up with a decent family.

jk the sooner fan
3/26/2011, 08:55 AM

StoopTroup
3/26/2011, 09:03 AM
she was using her kids to make change for her drug deals, she had a joint on her possession while in court, she rejected a plea deal....more facts not reported, nobody in the news has ever contacted the judge that handed out the sentence

Just about everyone here knows this had to be about more than $31 worth of weed. :rolleyes:

MamaMia
3/26/2011, 10:03 AM
Oh, so she's not a pothead. She's a dealer. Nice.

yes, and whats really bad about the situation was that she involved the children by having her older son make change for the informant who bought the dime bags. Then the pot they found in her coat that she had forgotten about proves that shes just not all there. Shes too old to be messing with that stuff, especially being a mom. :(

MR2-Sooner86
3/26/2011, 12:08 PM
First, the woman was stupid for having her kids involved and having marijuana with her in court. It's not that bad however.

Neither she nor her mother had prior criminal convictions.

If this is wrong please correct me.

Spottedcrow must serve at least 50 percent of her sentence before being eligible for parole.

So she must be in prison for six years before she can get out? Correct? If not please correct me.

Alright, lets look at another story, right here in Oklahoma.

David Earls plead 'no contest' to first-degree rape and forcible sodomy of afour year old girl and her brother. He only had to serve one year out of his 20 year sentence. The child's mother allowed him to stay in their house knowing he had been in prison and no charges were brought against her. (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-06-16-rape-sentence_N.htm)

But yeah we should be going after pot pushing parents :rolleyes:

yermom
3/26/2011, 02:19 PM
so that's what happened to DE? ;)

looks like he's been out a while now though...

MamaMia
3/26/2011, 08:38 PM
I think she has a parole hearing in a year. Maybe by then she will have gotten counseling, some job training and parenting classes. Then maybe a second chance.

olevetonahill
3/26/2011, 11:05 PM
so that's what happened to DE? ;)

looks like he's been out a while now though...

No he got rearrested on another similar charge and died in jail a few months ago, something about a shoe beating :cool:

oudavid1
3/27/2011, 01:17 AM

c) IDAS if they legalize it or not - it ain't legal now and that's the whole story

THANK YOU.

Im in college, i have smoke my share of weed in my life. Im not proud nor ashamed of it. But it is an infection! Just like alcohol, but we know that will never go illegal again. I know 7 people who smoke weed habitually and will admit they do. They range in age from 17-29. Not one of them has a job making more than i am. They all think weed should be legal. Why? Because it distracts them from the s*** that there life has become. Its a stupid DRUG that takes a human being out of mostly rational state of mind and permits actions and most of all, a sorry-a** excuse. I have no problem with anyone trying it. But to make it legal is to invite society to a level of monkeys. My biggest reason, i dont want my kids to smoke it. I dont want them to be around it.

Blue
3/27/2011, 01:20 AM
THANK YOU.

Im in college, i have smoke my share of weed in my life. Im not proud nor ashamed of it. But it is an infection! Just like alcohol, but we know that will never go illegal again. I know 7 people who smoke weed habitually and will admit they do. They range in age from 17-29. Not one of them has a job making more than i am. They all think weed should be legal. Why? Because it distracts them from the s*** that there life has become. Its a stupid DRUG that takes a human being out of mostly rational state of mind and permits actions and most of all, a sorry-a** excuse. I have no problem with anyone trying it. But to make it legal is to invite society to a level of monkeys. My biggest reason, i dont want my kids to smoke it. I dont want them to be around it.

What kids?

You are wound way to tight, brotha. Smoke a doob.

MR2-Sooner86
3/27/2011, 10:47 AM
THANK YOU.

http://www.have-you-met-ted.com/wp-content/uploads/lily-and-barney-laugh-at-letterman.jpg

oudavid1
3/27/2011, 03:03 PM
What kids?

You are wound way to tight, brotha. Smoke a doob.

maybe your right. maybe

http://www.have-you-met-ted.com/wp-content/uploads/lily-and-barney-laugh-at-letterman.jpg

dammit your picture made me smile

MamaMia
3/27/2011, 03:14 PM
THANK YOU.

Im in college, i have smoke my share of weed in my life. Im not proud nor ashamed of it. But it is an infection! Just like alcohol, but we know that will never go illegal again. I know 7 people who smoke weed habitually and will admit they do. They range in age from 17-29. Not one of them has a job making more than i am. They all think weed should be legal. Why? Because it distracts them from the s*** that there life has become. Its a stupid DRUG that takes a human being out of mostly rational state of mind and permits actions and most of all, a sorry-a** excuse. I have no problem with anyone trying it. But to make it legal is to invite society to a level of monkeys. My biggest reason, i dont want my kids to smoke it. I dont want them to be around it.Rich successful people smoke pot and others drink alcohol. I don't, but I did the first couple of years in college. I never bought any but if it was at a party, we all did. It was not taboo at all back in those days. It was everywhere. How do you feel about boozers?

C&CDean
3/27/2011, 07:54 PM
Do you know what's sad? David, at like 14 years old, has it down. We've got people at like 60 years old going "but I smoked the **** when I was 14..."

Pot is for losers. Major losers. Booze can be too, no argument there, but with weed, no choice. You. Will. Lose.

Anyhow, if this david kid would quit twatting, I might just like him.

oudavid1
3/27/2011, 09:39 PM
Rich successful people smoke pot and others drink alcohol. I don't, but I did the first couple of years in college. I never bought any but if it was at a party, we all did. It was not taboo at all back in those days. It was everywhere. How do you feel about boozers?

I dont like anything the artificially changes a human state of mind. But! Its debatable what that actually includes. But see everyone i know (fellow 18-20 year olds) only drink to be cool or get drunk. I can definitely hold down whatever i drink. But i dont drink for sport like most college kids. My whole thing is i want to be good at something you keep score of. Women. But im not getting into that on the internet. Especially with you guys.

Do you know what's sad? David, at like 14 years old, has it down. We've got people at like 60 years old going "but I smoked the **** when I was 14..."

Pot is for losers. Major losers. Booze can be too, no argument there, but with weed, no choice. You. Will. Lose.

Anyhow, if this david kid would quit twatting, I might just like him.

Appreciate the kind words. but im not as smart as i think i am.

yermom
3/27/2011, 10:04 PM
if you are high or drunk every day, you just might be a loser. i don't really see a difference.

SoonerKnight
3/28/2011, 02:29 AM

I agree with Dean and it even states that she had her kids around when she sold it. You get more time for that! She deserves prison. If you don't show the judge remorse your not going to get a light sentence. Your unemployed and broke have 4 kids to feed but your smoking pot. The judge will give it to ya. No sympathy!