PDA

View Full Version : Scrimmage April 2nd

nativesooner
3/22/2011, 01:08 PM
Anyone know if these are open to the public? I know some used to be, but some weren't. We'll be in town that weekend so just curious?

usaosooner
3/22/2011, 05:19 PM
Not a chance my man.. Spring Game is the only open practice

jumperstop
3/22/2011, 05:23 PM
Anyone know if these are open to the public? I know some used to be, but some weren't. We'll be in town that weekend so just curious?

Must have been in the time before cell phone cameras and small recording devices that are undetectable to the coaches. Or maybe recording an opponents practice was less common back then...

jumperstop
3/22/2011, 05:24 PM
Hell a few years back I would park in the parking garage during school and they would even let me stop and look at them practicing before I got in my truck. They had guards on every level and on each side on the fence.

yermom
3/22/2011, 06:43 PM
in the last few years the practices have been closed, but it seems like the scrimmages were open

gaylordfan1
3/22/2011, 08:01 PM
in the last few years the practices have been closed, but it seems like the scrimmages were open

Just the red and white.

nativesooner
3/22/2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks folks! I remember a few years ago they had a scrimmage or two that they allowed people in. I don't think they mentioned it much, just one of those "oh by the way, you can come watch today" kind of things. I know the past two years they haven't though.