TahoeSOONER
3/21/2011, 06:22 PM
Sucks

oudavid1
3/21/2011, 06:22 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/102tchi.jpg

Soonermagik
3/21/2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah, because he was the snitch. I knew he would transfer sooner rather than later. I still don't know why my thread got deleted with that info.

bonkuba
3/21/2011, 06:34 PM
If it was indeed him......glad he is gone.

BoulderSooner79
3/21/2011, 06:39 PM
Time for middle school again.

gaylordfan1
3/21/2011, 06:40 PM
Isn't he the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th guy we have deemed the snitch? Does anyone really even know?

Cinco Ranch Cougar
3/21/2011, 06:41 PM
Who is Kevin Brent and to what did he snitch?

usaosooner
3/21/2011, 06:43 PM
DB transfers should shock no one especially this one..

soonersam
3/21/2011, 06:43 PM
Beat it Dork

Fraggle145
3/21/2011, 07:02 PM
Dear David,

Glad to know you subscribe to twitter and can take a screenshot. If we wanted to subscribe to twitter, honestly we would do it on our own.

You added absolutely nothing to this thread.

Signed,
Everyone else.

OK2U
3/21/2011, 07:08 PM
no longer on the roster...

Mazeppa
3/21/2011, 07:20 PM
Dear David,

Glad to know you subscribe to twitter and can take a screenshot. If we wanted to subscribe to twitter, honestly we would do it on our own.

Signed,
Everyone else.

Agree, don't subscribe and don't care to see any twits,tweets from anybody.

LoveDemSooners
3/21/2011, 07:44 PM
Dear David,

Signed,
Everyone else.

Quit your bitchin'

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/21/2011, 07:54 PM
I knew there would be some players leaving. It happens every year.

Good luck to the young man

SGA
3/21/2011, 08:07 PM
I'm calling it. I think Jake Trotter IS David. I have met and worked with Trotter. He's a good dude, but I think the two are one in the same.

Dead serious.

LostCreekSooner
3/21/2011, 08:12 PM
Darn... that leaves one more kicker...;)

starclassic tama
3/21/2011, 09:20 PM
Dear David,

Signed,
Everyone else.

eh, doesn't speak for me in this case. if he posts players' tweets, it is usually very annoying. but in this case it was basically just like a source for some news regarding the team, like a link.

edit: nevermind, just realized he wasn't the original poster of the thread. so yes, he added nothing. carry on.

JLEW1818
3/21/2011, 09:39 PM
FIRE VENABLES

gaylordfan1
3/21/2011, 09:44 PM
Venables fired Kevin Brent!

sperry
3/21/2011, 10:03 PM
This is becoming worrisome. We have both safety spots open this season, and we have two safeties transferring out of the program? It looks like both of them would have had a real chance to compete for starting spots. We're also thin at CB with Fleming being a knucklehead.

LostCreekSooner
3/21/2011, 10:44 PM
This is becoming worrisome. We have both safety spots open this season, and we have two safeties transferring out of the program? It looks like both of them would have had a real chance to compete for starting spots. We're also thin at CB with Fleming being a knucklehead.

Disagree. They transferred because they were NOT going to see the field even with the losses. See Colvin to safety as example number 1.

oudavid1
3/22/2011, 12:43 AM
Dear David,

Signed,
Everyone else.

Dear Fraggle, I really really really dont care what you think.

Signed David.

PS. Please put me on ignore. I want you to be happy.

Agree, don't subscribe and don't care to see any twits,tweets from anybody.

I understand this.

Quit your bitchin'

Thank you.

I'm calling it. I think Jake Trotter IS David. I have met and worked with Trotter. He's a good dude, but I think the two are one in the same.

Dead serious.

Haha really? No, i have met Jake twice and he is really nice, but im not the same guy.

eh, doesn't speak for me in this case. if he posts players' tweets, it is usually very annoying. but in this case it was basically just like a source for some news regarding the team, like a link.

edit: nevermind, just realized he wasn't the original poster of the thread. so yes, he added nothing. carry on.

I added a legitimate source. What am i missing. Its better than a link, you dont even have to click on it.

Peach Fuzz
3/22/2011, 12:46 AM
I don't want your feelings to be hurt, keep that in mind.

but would you stop playing a damn victim from what anyone says? I know you need to quote everything, but just relax and blow it off dude.

yankee
3/22/2011, 12:46 AM
Dear Fraggle, I really really really dont care what you think.

Signed David.

PS. Please put me on ignore. I want you to be happy.

I understand this.

Thank you.

Haha really? No, i have met Jake twice and he is really nice, but im not the same guy.

I added a legitimate source. What am i missing. Its better than a link, you dont even have to click on it.

Shorten your damn signature.

oudavid1
3/22/2011, 12:48 AM
I don't want your feelings to be hurt, keep that in mind.

but would you stop playing a damn victim from what anyone says? I know you need to quote everything, but just relax and blow it off dude.

ive really become that bored on here. Im sorry. Ill cut it down.

Peach Fuzz
3/22/2011, 12:58 AM
it's offseason, people are eager to jump on anything at this point

OUmillenium
3/22/2011, 08:39 AM
The name is Vulnerables not Venables

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/22/2011, 08:46 AM
I reallllly don't understand why you guys are so bothered by David posting tweets. It's not like he puts up random stuff that isn't OU related.

You guys are coming off as a bunch of old men bitching about kids playing on their lawn.

adoniijahsooner
3/22/2011, 09:01 AM
I reallllly don't understand why you guys are so bothered by David posting tweets. It's not like he puts up random stuff that isn't OU related.

You guys are coming off as a bunch of old men bitching about kids playing on their lawn.

Agreed!

Mad Dog Madsen
3/22/2011, 09:15 AM

David, you're still my hero... :)

HBick
3/22/2011, 10:53 AM
Dear David,

Signed,
Everyone else.

+1

You can just tell us, I don't need photographic evidence. I can easily type in newsok.com on my browser.

But that's only because I follow trotter on my own twitter. Also FakeDeanBlevins is good

dynersooner
3/22/2011, 10:59 AM
Dear David,

Signed,
Everyone else.

David is one of the more knowledgeable and informed posters on this board. Lay off him.

Sooners78
3/22/2011, 11:02 AM
I follow trotter on my twitter.

:D

Sooners78
3/22/2011, 11:05 AM
David is one of the more knowledgeable and informed posters on this board. Lay off him.

Not only that, but being related to a former OU great makes him OK in my book.

HBick
3/22/2011, 11:10 AM

A lot of people here hate on twitter. It's a great way to get news since the best (in my opinion) college football writers like Stewart Mandel from SI.com have them. Also I follow Jake Trotter, DMayberry from NewsOK for Thunder news, along with DailyThunder.

Also, Jake Trotter had news of Brent transferring before anyone else did, there wasn't a story, but sometimes it's nice to be in the know.

But with that said, the only reason I even initially got one was because a class I had in the spring of 09 required me to create one, and since social media is one of the most important tools for advertising (my major) it's important (to me) that I stay on top of new trends in social media.

Sooners78
3/22/2011, 11:17 AM
A lot of people here hate on twitter. It's a great way to get news since the best (in my opinion) college football writers like Stewart Mandel from SI.com have them. Also I follow Jake Trotter, DMayberry from NewsOK for Thunder news, along with DailyThunder.

Also, Jake Trotter had news of Brent transferring before anyone else did, there wasn't a story, but sometimes it's nice to be in the know.

But with that said, the only reason I even initially got one was because a class I had in the spring of 09 required me to create one, and since social media is one of the most important tools for advertising (my major) it's important (to me) that I stay on top of new trends in social media.

I wasn't laughing at you for following trotter on twitter, I just thought that sounded funny.

MojoRisen
3/22/2011, 11:37 AM
I was really looking forward to seeing Brent play one day for the Sooners. Everybody under the sun wanted this kid - USC, LSU, * to name a few - I know he hurt his shoulder last year - but he was getting praise and can lower the boom. I guess we are moving to little guys that can run - to hang in the Big 12-2. However 175 pound DB's ain't helping in run support

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/22/2011, 11:38 AM
All this Twitter talk inspired me to do a quick fark

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7254/twitterbird.gif (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/twitterbird.gif/)

oudavid1
3/22/2011, 12:26 PM

Thats what i was thinking too.

David, you're still my hero... :)

Awe shucks :D

+1

You can just tell us, I don't need photographic evidence. I can easily type in newsok.com on my browser.

But that's only because I follow trotter on my own twitter. Also FakeDeanBlevins is good

Lol the Fake Bob Stoops and Dan Beebe ones arnt bad either!
But i really do only do it to save some lazy people time.

Unless your a lady, than lay on him. Winning.

Mad Dog Madsen
3/22/2011, 12:29 PM
Not only that, but being related to a former OU great makes him OK in my book.

I musta missed that somehow. Who is it???

oudavid1
3/22/2011, 12:31 PM
I musta missed that somehow. Who is it???

http://www.mmbolding.com/bowls/Orange547.jpg

That's against Cal i believe. He was on defense.

https://nsa-isl.wikispaces.com/file/view/The_Undefeated.jpg/32453149/The_Undefeated.jpg

And that is him as well.

John Elgin "Buddy" Leake Jr.

My granddad.

swardboy
3/22/2011, 12:34 PM
Greatness.

swardboy
3/22/2011, 12:35 PM
You all seem to forget that "fan" is short for "fanatic".

Mad Dog Madsen
3/22/2011, 12:43 PM
And that is him as well.

John Elgin "Buddy" Leake Jr.

My granddad.

Whoa... :eek: That's pretty awesome Davey Boy. Greatness.

SoonerPr8r
3/22/2011, 02:12 PM
All this Twitter talk inspired me to do a quick fark

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7254/twitterbird.gif (http://img263.imageshack.us/i/twitterbird.gif/)

Tweeters gonna Tweet

MamaMia
3/22/2011, 02:25 PM

Your sig is still way too long.

oudavid1
3/22/2011, 05:57 PM
Whoa... :eek: That's pretty awesome Davey Boy. Greatness.

lol thanks, even though i did nothing to contribute.

Your sig is still way too long.

Ok, ill work on it. Im open for suggestions.

texaspokieokie
3/23/2011, 06:47 AM
make it shorter.

Harry Beanbag
3/23/2011, 07:17 AM
Ok, ill work on it. Im open for suggestions.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Sk7jEEjtbgA/TML6USTueHI/AAAAAAAABSQ/p7vgV54Lv1w/s400/twitter-whore-lisanova.jpg

oudavid1
3/23/2011, 01:39 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Sk7jEEjtbgA/TML6USTueHI/AAAAAAAABSQ/p7vgV54Lv1w/s400/twitter-whore-lisanova.jpg

very nice.