PDA

View Full Version : Taxpayers are paying for Mosques

SoonerNate
3/21/2011, 05:17 PM
But we can't have the 10 Commandments on school grounds.

WTF?

Thanks libtards...

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/index.html

Sooner_Bob
3/21/2011, 05:41 PM
Sending taxpayers money overseas to refurb sewage systems and in turn mosques . . . your US tax dollars at work.

Veritas
3/21/2011, 05:42 PM
Yawn. Old news.

Sooner_Bob
3/21/2011, 05:49 PM
Old news doesn't make it any less stupid does it?

SoonerNate
3/21/2011, 05:55 PM
Old news doesn't make it any less stupid does it?

It's easier than having to respond to the point at hand to just call it old news.

SoonerProphet
3/21/2011, 06:02 PM
Sending taxpayers money overseas to refurb sewage systems and in turn mosques . . . your US tax dollars at work.

Didn't watch the vid. Is this strictly a libtard postion or are conservtards equally guilty in sending out tax dollars overseas in the name of lord knows?

Veritas
3/21/2011, 06:07 PM
It's easier than having to respond to the point at hand to just call it old news.
Sigh.

It's part of the whole hearts and minds effort. These people whose homes and towns have been destroyed are Muslims. We're helping them rebuild, and one of the things that get rebuilt are mosques. If we were fighting a nation populated with Johnny Macks, we'd be helping to rebuild shrines to dongs and rock hard abs.

It's what we've always done as an occupying nation. We help the citizens rebuild.

SoonerProphet
3/21/2011, 06:10 PM
It's what we've always done as an occupying nation. We help the citizens rebuild.

How's that been working out for us?

Veritas
3/21/2011, 06:12 PM
How's that been working out for us?
Look beyond Iraq and Afghanistan. There's almost 100 years of precedent.

SoonerNate
3/21/2011, 06:21 PM
Sigh.

It's part of the whole hearts and minds effort. These people whose homes and towns have been destroyed are Muslims. We're helping them rebuild, and one of the things that get rebuilt are mosques. If we were fighting a nation populated with Johnny Macks, we'd be helping to rebuild shrines to dongs and rock hard abs.

Would you be in favor of rebuilding Christian churches with taxpayer money? Of course not.

But when it's Muslims....

You leftists are such hypocrites.

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 06:21 PM

sshhsshh. You're gonna make their heads explode.

Veritas
3/21/2011, 06:24 PM
Would you be in favor of rebuilding Christian churches with taxpayer money? Of course not.

Lol. Somebody clue this joker in.

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 06:26 PM
Nate. STFU. Veritas is as far from being a "leftist" as I am. He's just not an ignorant ****wad who parrots the party line. I hate the lefties that do it, and I hate the righties that do it. USE. YOUR. ****ING. BRAIN.

How'd I do?

olevetonahill
3/21/2011, 06:26 PM

Uh Nate, Dont look now But V is a Long dayum way from being a lefty

One thing ya got to think about is that MOST Christian type Nations aint Dooshin up the world .;)

olevetonahill
3/21/2011, 06:27 PM
Nate. STFU. Veritas is as far from being a "leftist" as I am. He's just not an ignorant ****wad who parrots the party line. I hate the lefties that do it, and I hate the righties that do it. USE. YOUR. ****ING. BRAIN.

How'd I do?

You said it much more eloquently than I.:D

SoonerProphet
3/21/2011, 06:28 PM

must be talking about haiti, the banana republics, maybe liberia. am i missing any? yep, solid record in pissing away postal workers pensions in those bastions of liberty.

schoonerdriver
3/21/2011, 06:28 PM
Sigh.

These mosques are in Egypt and fixing the plumbing is not going to make the Muslims like us.

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 06:33 PM
must be talking about haiti, the banana republics, maybe liberia. am i missing any? yep, solid record in pissing away postal workers pensions in those bastions of liberty.

You know usually, you're almost semi-intelligent. This post here is your one and only pass for the year. That's the dumbest **** I've ever seen you post. Bar none.

tcrb
3/21/2011, 06:57 PM

How'd I do?

I think next time you shouldn't be so subtle and instead just get right to the point. ;)

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 07:00 PM
Heh. I am probably the most anti-mooslim guy on this board, but if we're going to be over there "rebuilding" we have to walk the walk. Like they'll all just flock into the 1st Baptist of the Nile since we built it...

SoonerNate
3/21/2011, 07:04 PM

How'd I do?

Come down here I'll buy you a ticket to a Cards game

olevetonahill
3/21/2011, 07:09 PM
I think next time you shouldn't be so subtle and instead just get right to the point. ;)

He is the wishy washy pussiefootin type aint he. ;)

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 07:17 PM
Come down here I'll buy you a ticket to a Cards game

Well alrighty then. We got something going on up in this bitch. IN.

soonerhubs
3/21/2011, 07:19 PM
I thought your post was rather asinine as well. Can I go watch a game? ;)

My Opinion Matters
I think Prophet has had his account hacked.

soonerhubs
I think Prophet has had his account hacked.

Heh!

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 07:26 PM
Yeah, that seriously is not Prophet-esque.

Oh ****, the Chinese is being delivered. Buh bye.

SoonerProphet
3/21/2011, 07:33 PM
You know usually, you're almost semi-intelligent. This post here is your one and only pass for the year. That's the dumbest **** I've ever seen you post. Bar none.

Really, care to elaborate. Seriously, I am touched by all the love for peoples outside these United States. The reality and facts seem to indicate that only in rare situations have our nation-building efforts provided for a stable society. More often then not the funds, food, and whatever else we send are grafted by the elites or used as weapons against rival factions.

Please Dean, feel free to offer up a counter argument outside of your usual bombastic dumbassery. I would love for you to enlighten me as to why other nations deserve, let alone manage, my hard earned cash..

Blue
3/21/2011, 07:34 PM
There's alot of people waking up to this Roman Empire bull****.

Blue
3/21/2011, 07:37 PM
Really, care to elaborate. Seriously, I am touched by all the love for peoples outside these United States. The reality and facts seem to indicate that only in rare situations have our nation-building efforts provided for a stable society. More often then not the funds, food, and whatever else we send are grafted by the elites or used as weapons against rival factions.

Please Dean, feel free to offer up a counter argument outside of your usual bombastic dumbassery. I would love for you to enlighten me as to why other nations deserve, let alone manage, my hard earned cash..

+1.

Hey Schmo- "You're gas and food is going up, your salary stagnant, your lucky to have a job though, pay your taxes."

hey rich guy- "Here's a cool trillion. Have fun."

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 07:59 PM

Germany. Japan. Korea. Italy. Oh never mind. You don't even pay taxes. WTF are you complaining about your "hard earned cash."

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 08:00 PM
+1.

Hey Schmo- "You're gas and food is going up, your salary stagnant, your lucky to have a job though, pay your taxes."

hey rich guy- "Here's a cool trillion. Have fun."

Dude, do you drink Jager EVERY night? Not good.

Veritas
3/21/2011, 08:04 PM
I'm not Dean, obviously, but I'll take this one.

They don't. We shouldn't be giving it to them. Unless they have something we need (Iraq) or are strategically situated geographically (Egypt), I say **** 'em.

But this thread isn't about the rightness or wrongness of foreign aid. It's about "Sweet baby Jesus we can't have the 10 Commandments in school but we can pay to build mosques." Never mind that one is a religious freedom issue and the other is a foreign policy issue.

SoonerProphet
3/21/2011, 08:08 PM
Germany. Japan. Korea. Italy. Oh never mind. You don't even pay taxes. WTF are you complaining about your "hard earned cash."

Uh huh, and there you go. Pretty small list. Read any article regarding foreign aid. Private charity is the only option, government to government is a proven failure.

Nice quip on taxes there postman, talk about graft.

sooneron
3/21/2011, 08:11 PM
But this thread isn't about the rightness or wrongness of foreign aid. It's about "Sweet baby Jesus we can't have the 10 Commandments in school but we can pay to build mosques." Never mind that one is a religious freedom issue and the other is a foreign policy issue.

Aw c'mon now, stop making sense!:pop:

SoonerProphet
3/21/2011, 08:12 PM

They don't. We shouldn't be giving it to them. Unless they have something we need (Iraq) or are strategically situated geographically (Egypt), I say **** 'em.

yeah, i figured that i missed that bit by not watching the vid and thought the op was posting his usual. agree, pretty goofy argument.

to they point of Iraq and Egypt. Pretty hesistant to call Iraq a strategic success in advancing interest in the region and aiding Egypt still might blow up in our face.

SoonerProphet
3/21/2011, 08:15 PM
oops

Blue
3/21/2011, 08:16 PM
Dude, do you drink Jager EVERY night? Not good.

I hope thats a joke.

What is false about what I wrote?

Veritas
3/21/2011, 08:17 PM
to they point of Iraq and Egypt. Pretty hesistant to call Iraq a strategical success in advancing interest in the region and aiding Egypt still might blow up in our face.
Oh, Iraq is a big fat fail because our military hasn't been allowed to operate without politicians meddling. Our military is successful to the degree they're allowed to operate, problem is that degree is too narrow.

Egypt, who knows. It's questionable whether we should be there. I think not but I'm an Old-Right style isolationist. :)

It would be interesting to know how successful our aid and rebuilding efforts in Muslim nations have been relative to non-Muslim.

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 08:17 PM
Prophet, you got a bad PO story you need to tell or what? That's about the only thing I can think of to explain the "postman hate." Yes, our tax dollars are building mosques over there. No, our tax dollars aren't paying a penny to the postman.

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 08:18 PM
I hope thats a joke.

What is false about what I wrote?

False? who cares? You're posting, therefore, you're drinking.

Veritas
3/21/2011, 08:20 PM
Prophet, you got a bad PO story you need to tell or what? That's about the only thing I can think of to explain the "postman hate." Yes, our tax dollars are building mosques over there. No, our tax dollars aren't paying a penny to the postman.
Maybe the postman only rang once.

I did learn the other day on the Modern Marvels that the USPS doesn't receive federal funds, it's all from postage.

Blue
3/21/2011, 08:23 PM
False? who cares? You're posting, therefore, you're drinking.

Well, that's not true. I guess I could say the same thing about you.

You're playing Mr. Blowhard Know-it-All, therefore you must have had a few. Wow, that's easy.

Btw, i haven't drunk liquor in a few years. Remind me the next time you are being personable and self deprecating, that I turn that against you down the road.

Blue
3/21/2011, 08:27 PM
I think i will crack a beer though...:pop:

C&CDean
3/21/2011, 08:29 PM
Well, that's not true. I guess I could say the same thing about you.

You're playing Mr. Blowhard Know-it-All, therefore you must have had a few. Wow, that's easy.

Btw, i haven't drunk liquor in a few years. Remind me the next time you are being personable and self deprecating, that I turn that against you down the road.

Huh? You admitted to drinking Jager within the past week. I don't give a ****, it's just that you go all retard when you drink. Which is like every time you start posting. Your track record is pretty substantial my man. Just the facts maam.

Blue
3/21/2011, 08:34 PM
Huh? You admitted to drinking Jager within the past week. I don't give a ****, it's just that you go all retard when you drink. Which is like every time you start posting. Your track record is pretty substantial my man. Just the facts maam.

In a story of past meltdowns...but it's alright. I've unfortunately earned the rep. My track record is substantial. I have a history of going off on retards. Only difference between us I guess is that I'm not a mod. ;) I guess that means my opinion isn't valid.

Back to the topic...

SoonerProphet
3/21/2011, 08:41 PM

a real bastion of the free market and government efficiency. 96 mil annual "postal service" injection begs to differ from your no tax payer line. and we won't even discuss its monopoly on postage.

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/21/2011, 09:04 PM
"Mosques and Churches" why did you leave the second part out?

Veritas
3/21/2011, 09:24 PM
Huh? You admitted to drinking Jager within the past week.
Well you see Norm, Jaeger isn't liquor, it's a liquer, so Blue can chug that **** and still claim to not be drinking the hard stuff.

Blue
3/21/2011, 09:29 PM
Yeah....that's the ticket! :D

soonercruiser
3/21/2011, 09:41 PM
Sigh.

And....Muslims think that Americans are stupid for doing it!
It will make no difference - NOT change enough hearts to matter.
We are infidels, afterall!

soonercruiser
3/21/2011, 09:45 PM
He is the wishy washy pussiefootin type aint he. ;)

No! He's talking about playing cards with the St. Luis Mafia!
We know Dean cheats at cards. So, it's a death sentence!
:P

soonercruiser
3/21/2011, 09:48 PM

OH! Got It!
(A Mosque is not a religious symbol.)
:rolleyes:

GKeeper316
3/21/2011, 09:55 PM
Sigh.

this.

and i saw an interview with one of the commanders of the ground forces in iraq. doing this sort of thing helps ease the minds of the local populace. and when the local populace is pacified by our rebuilding efforts, they aren't trying to kill our ground forces.

i'm as against public funds being spent on anything religious, but if it gets us the **** out of there faster, we can make an exception.

olevetonahill
3/21/2011, 10:01 PM
this.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QgcIP-pa2II/SUbQw9KAJcI/AAAAAAAAAX8/TygI4OQWl-E/s400/GomerPyle.jpg

and i saw an interview with one of the commanders of the ground forces in iraq. doing this sort of thing helps ease the minds of the local populace. and when the local populace is pacified by our rebuilding efforts, they aren't trying to kill our ground forces.

i'm as against public funds being spent on anything religious, but if it gets us the **** out of there faster, we can make an exception.

:eek: :D

jkjsooner
3/21/2011, 10:41 PM

Do you think these "winning the heart and mind" policies were strictly under a "leftist" administration?

Wanna guess if some of our money that has gone to Haiti has been used rebuilding/repairing churches? Have you heard any "leftists" complain about that?

This has nothing to do with helping Islam or being oversensitive towards Islam or anything like that. It's about choosing a foreign policy that our military leaders thinks is in our (and their) own best interest. Whether you agree or not, it has nothing to do with liberal politics or a love of Islam or anything like that. Open your eyes and attempt to view the situation from a neutral perspective.

SoonerNate
3/21/2011, 10:46 PM
Do you think these "winning the heart and mind" policies were strictly under a "leftist" administration?

Wanna guess if some of our money that has gone to Haiti has been used rebuilding/repairing churches? Have you heard any "leftists" complain about that?

This has nothing to do with helping Islam or being oversensitive towards Islam or anything like that. It's about choosing a foreign policy that our military leaders thinks is in our (and their) own best interest. Whether you agree or not, it has nothing to do with liberal politics or a love of Islam or anything like that. Open your eyes and attempt to view the situation from a neutral perspective.

Open your eyes to skepticism. It's healthy.

Sooner_Bob
3/22/2011, 07:30 AM
Why do we need to provide foreign aid to anyone? The US is badmouthed worldwide, but yet we're like that goofy young boy sniffin' around the hot chick who shows enough tit to keep us interested, and we keep providing it.

Would the rest of the world appreciate anything the US did if we stopped offering aid for 60 days? I doubt it. We'd be badmouthed even more.

Why can't we secure our own borders and clean up our own backyard first and then look outside the US?

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 07:37 AM
Why do we need to provide foreign aid to anyone? The US is badmouthed worldwide, but yet we're like that goofy young boy sniffin' around the hot chick who shows enough tit to keep us interested, and we keep providing it.

Would the rest of the world appreciate anything the US did if we stopped offering aid for 60 days? I doubt it. We'd be badmouthed even more.

Why can't we secure our own borders and clean up our own backyard first and then look outside the US?

Now THIS makes sense ;)

Sooner_Bob
3/22/2011, 07:39 AM
Now THIS makes sense ;)

It was the hot chick and tit part right?:P

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 08:18 AM
It was the hot chick and tit part right?:P

There was MORE ? :confused:

royalfan5
3/22/2011, 08:38 AM
Didn't we already have this thread once before?

Veritas
3/22/2011, 12:06 PM
We've had every thread at least once before. Including a thread by Norm In Norman a few years back asking if we'd done all that could be done on a forum.

olevetonahill
3/22/2011, 12:11 PM
There was MORE ? :confused:

We've had every thread at least once before. Including a thread by Norm In Norman a few years back asking if we'd done all that could be done on a forum.

Did Yall huskers Miss My post ?:P

Veritas
3/22/2011, 12:14 PM
Reading comprehension ain't our thing.

royalfan5
3/22/2011, 12:15 PM

I skipped pages 2 and 3, because I was pretty sure nothing worthwile would be posted.

Bourbon St Sooner
3/22/2011, 12:36 PM
I skipped the South Oval, because I was pretty sure nothing worthwile would be posted.

Fixed:D

Sooner_Bob
3/22/2011, 12:40 PM
I skipped pages 2 and 3, because I was pretty sure nothing worthwile would be posted.

So my post about a hawt chick showin' tit wasn't worthwhile?:eek: