PDA

View Full Version : Trey Millard (PICTURE OF TWEET WARNING!!!!)

oudavid1
3/21/2011, 12:55 PM
Asked a friend what happened to him...

http://i51.tinypic.com/jkd7ih.jpg

Mystery solved.

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/21/2011, 01:09 PM
I knew it wasn't serious but thanks for the info

starclassic tama
3/21/2011, 02:11 PM
bassity! i've known that guy since we were young. extremely jealous of his job too...

jumperstop
3/21/2011, 02:12 PM
At least you are warning people now...

tcrb
3/21/2011, 02:19 PM
At least you are warning people now...

I'd rather not know....like opening presents on Christmas morning. Knowing takes all the fun out of it. ;)

Soonerson1975
3/21/2011, 02:22 PM
Why does OUDavid have so many haters? He's just a modern day Paul Revere in Sooner attire. Don't shoot the messenger.

jumperstop
3/21/2011, 02:27 PM
Why does OUDavid have so many haters? He's just a modern day Paul Revere in Sooner attire. Don't shoot the messenger.

1 if by message board, 2 if by tweet?

tcrb
3/21/2011, 02:45 PM

Who's hatin'?

silverwheels
3/21/2011, 02:49 PM

You're right. Posting pics of one's own tweets (or someone else's tweet in reply) is not lame or anything. I mean, why type out your opinion/thoughts as a reply like a normal person when it's so much cooler to post a pic of a tweet?

BoulderSooner79
3/21/2011, 02:54 PM
You're right. Posting pics of one's own tweets is not lame or anything. I mean, why type out your opinion/thoughts as a reply like a normal person when it's so much cooler to post a pic of a tweet?

Gotcha! Since this thread was clearly labeled and you don't like tweeting, then you could not have even been reading this thread :P

silverwheels
3/21/2011, 02:56 PM
Gotcha! Since this thread was clearly labeled and you don't like tweeting, then you could not have even been reading this thread :P

I don't have a problem with tweeting or Twitter itself. I know he warned us, but posting pictures of tweets, especially of his own (which wasn't the case this time, for once), is still lame. That's why people "hate" David. Just answering a question.

oudavid1
3/21/2011, 06:08 PM

Because they have nothing better to do in there meaningless lives.

1 if by message board, 2 if by tweet?

this was just a great post

Who's hatin'?

haters

You're right. Posting pics of one's own tweets (or someone else's tweet in reply) is not lame or anything. I mean, why type out your opinion/thoughts as a reply like a normal person when it's so much cooler to post a pic of a tweet?

Ok, really its because i dont want to post a link to a tweet. It saves time for thread readers. Something most posters get. i dont want to say, here is the tweet (and then there is a link you have to click)

I thought i did a decent job

I don't have a problem with tweeting or Twitter itself. I know he warned us, but posting pictures of tweets, especially of his own (which wasn't the case this time, for once), is still lame. That's why people "hate" David. Just answering a question.

I accept lame. i can be very lame. And im not calling you a hater.

But those who hate for lameness have bigger issues than me.

SoonerInFortSmith
3/21/2011, 07:26 PM
Maybe he posts the tweets in order to keep people from saying he's making up info without having sources. Not that anyone would ever do that to him. (That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.)

tcrb
3/21/2011, 07:59 PM
I have no problem with David, or anyone else posting jpegs of tweets, and I dont really see the "lameness" that a few others do. Anyone that does have an issue with it always has the ignore option available.

SGA
3/21/2011, 08:02 PM
you are still incredibly gay and self-involved, IMO

get a hobby

or a chick ...

SGA
3/21/2011, 08:04 PM
Maybe he posts the tweets in order to keep people from saying he's making up info without having sources. Not that anyone would ever do that to him. (That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.)

so being a twitter follower makes you a "source" or a reporter of sorts!?!?!

Holy sh*t. I must get on twitter then!

Collier11
3/21/2011, 08:44 PM
bassity! i've known that guy since we were young. extremely jealous of his job too...

Im friends with Dbass from college and I too am jealous of his job. He got me on the court for a Thunder game, good dude

agoo758
3/21/2011, 10:36 PM
Wonder where David's source went? It's as if he didn't really ever have a source, got caught on it, and is now doing something else for attention?

SoonerInFortSmith
3/21/2011, 11:28 PM

All I'm saying is it's obvious the kid is acquainted with people that have ties to OU student athletes.

So either you need to quit being ignorant or go find a third grade web site with some reading comprehension exercises.

Leroy Lizard
3/22/2011, 12:29 AM
I like David. Since he came on board the Anybody But Leroy Lizard lynch mob has had someone else to flail.

oudavid1
3/22/2011, 12:39 AM

:D

I have no problem with David, or anyone else posting jpegs of tweets, and I dont really see the "lameness" that a few others do. Anyone that does have an issue with it always has the ignore option available.

Thank you.

you are still incredibly gay and self-involved, IMO

get a hobby

or a chick ...

Im gay? Dude, your a moron. Only a moron would call someone "gay" to try and make some sort of point.

I like the i need a chick line though, thats comical.

No, Jake Trotter is the source, how did you miss that?

Wonder where David's source went? It's as if he didn't really ever have a source, got caught on it, and is now doing something else for attention?

You tell me where i was wrong and ill admit it. But im not.

My "source" is only around in the fall.

All I'm saying is it's obvious the kid is acquainted with people that have ties to OU student athletes.

So either you need to quit being ignorant or go find a third grade web site with some reading comprehension exercises.

Yessir. And thank you.

I like David. Since he came on board the Anybody But Leroy Lizard lynch mob has had someone else to flail.

See! At least someone gets the real reason im here.

silverwheels
3/22/2011, 02:14 AM

Exactly. I don't hate you. I just think it's annoying as hell when you post your own tweets. Otherwise you don't bother me.

MamaMia
3/22/2011, 03:22 AM
I don't have a problem with david. I'm above not liking anyone who means no harm, as long as he doesn't come at me.

...and it makes perfect since that david would post a pic of the actual tweet. It cuts down on the ongoing sf.com naysayer attacks.

Fraggle145
3/22/2011, 03:29 AM
Ok, really its because i dont want to post a link to a tweet. It saves time for thread readers. Something most posters get. i dont want to say, here is the tweet (and then there is a link you have to click)

There is this magical function on your keyboard Ctrl-C. It copies stuff. If you hit the little quote button http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/editor/quote.gif, put the cursor between the quotes, and then hit Ctrl-V it pastes what you copied. Now you have quoted your source. Then you hit the little globe with the chain link on it http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/editor/createlink.gifand post the link.

That way everyone will know what the link says if they dont want to click the link without some giant self-promoting picture of yourself and your twitter feed. :mad:

Thats why you have "haters." Because you came on here blathering all this crap about how you are all "in the know" and then you got called on it and weren't. There are plenty of other people on here who are "in the know" a lot more than you are that dont feel the need to self-promote themselves on a message board. You even have said yourself its just a message board. So quit trying to be all king-**** know-it-all cool guy and just post stuff that is interesting.

That and you insist on posting pictures of your twitter and then count your own twitter as a viable source.

dynersooner
3/22/2011, 11:12 AM
Because they have nothing better to do in there meaningless lives.

this was just a great post

haters

I thought i did a decent job

good stuff. thanks for keeping soonerfans in the loop.

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/22/2011, 11:38 AM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7254/twitterbird.gif (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/twitterbird.gif/)

Edited

oudavid1
3/22/2011, 12:22 PM
Exactly. I don't hate you. I just think it's annoying as hell when you post your own tweets. Otherwise you don't bother me.

Criticism accepted. I appreciate it.

I don't have a problem with david. I'm above not liking anyone who means no harm, as long as he doesn't come at me.

...and it makes perfect since that david would post a pic of the actual tweet. It cuts down on the ongoing sf.com naysayer attacks.

You really get what im sayin. I press prt sc, select the area of the screen, and snagit automatically uploads and gives me a tinyurl link. It takes less than 15 seconds.

And your way out of my league ma'am. Im a youngin.

There is this magical function on your keyboard Ctrl-C. It copies stuff. If you hit the little quote button http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/editor/quote.gif, put the cursor between the quotes, and then hit Ctrl-V it pastes what you copied. Now you have quoted your source. Then you hit the little globe with the chain link on it http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/editor/createlink.gifand post the link.

That way everyone will know what the link says if they dont want to click the link without some giant self-promoting picture of yourself and your twitter feed. :mad:

Thats why you have "haters." Because you came on here blathering all this crap about how you are all "in the know" and then you got called on it and weren't. There are plenty of other people on here who are "in the know" a lot more than you are that dont feel the need to self-promote themselves on a message board. You even have said yourself its just a message board. So quit trying to be all king-**** know-it-all cool guy and just post stuff that is interesting.

That and you insist on posting pictures of your twitter and then count your own twitter as a viable source.

Really smart guy, do tell? What was i wrong about?

You name one thing with proof, ill never post here again.

Your so full of sh**

Your most welcome.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7254/twitterbird.gif (http://img263.imageshack.us/i/twitterbird.gif/)

Very nice! :D

Mad Dog Madsen
3/22/2011, 12:30 PM

Quit suckin up to David! :D

BoulderSooner79
3/22/2011, 01:09 PM
David is like the son I never had.

David, I really need you to mow my yard and cleanup my garage this weekend, 'kay?

Fraggle145
3/22/2011, 02:36 PM
Really smart guy, do tell? What was i wrong about?

You name one thing with proof, ill never post here again.

Your so full of sh**

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149537&highlight=my+source

This thread sums it up nicely. It isnt pointing out an instance of when you are wrong, but it is a nice summation of why you get on peoples nerves.

You felt the need to tell people you had a source so that we would think you were cool.

One last thing, you calling anyone a n00b after you have been here one season is really funny.

SoonerOX
3/22/2011, 05:07 PM
David, I appreciate the info. And you're right, posting a screenie of the tweet is easier than having us click a link. One action removed. Thanks dude.

oudavid1
3/22/2011, 05:56 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149537&highlight=my+source

This thread sums it up nicely. It isnt pointing out an instance of when you are wrong, but it is a nice summation of why you get on peoples nerves.

You felt the need to tell people you had a source so that we would think you were cool.

One last thing, you calling anyone a n00b after you have been here one season is really funny.

Ok, well for the record, im not cool. I dont need to be cool. I did it so you would all see that im putting my *** on the line. thats what i did it.

OU_Sooners75
3/22/2011, 06:15 PM
David...seriously, stop with the pictures of the tweets. I have defended you on here quite often, but I am sure if we wanted to know what someone was tweeting we all would sign up and follow.

Chill with it, please. ;)

dynersooner
3/23/2011, 11:43 AM
David...seriously, stop with the pictures of the tweets. I have defended you on here quite often, but I am sure if we wanted to know what someone was tweeting we all would sign up and follow.

Chill with it, please. ;)

i can not WAIT for the first time David reports something, and someone flies off the handle and demands a source.

and then David posts the tweet...

Dammed if you do, dammed if you dont. welcome to the innernets...