PDA

View Full Version : Yo Dean....

KuppiKunta
3/18/2011, 10:57 PM
What does this even mean?

"Here. Let me show you a big spekker, and I don't give a **** what you think about the action on this board. You don't like this board? Leave."

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 10:58 PM
Sounds like he showed you his Spekker and Invited you to leave the board
But Im just guessin

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 11:00 PM
Didn't I post something about people complaining about spek getting the perma just a little while ago?

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 11:02 PM
Didn't I post something about people complaining about spek getting the perma just a little while ago?

I dint want to mention it Cause I thot ya might have forgot, Ya know being old and ****.:P

STUpendOUs

SPEK SPEK SPEK SPEK SPEK!

There...take that Mr. Dean...

C&CDean
Yes, I did.

What it means is this:

You whine about the board. I tell you I don't care if you like it here or not, and if you don't, just leave. You choose to start a thread about it. Your bad.

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 11:05 PM
SPEK SPEK SPEK SPEK SPEK!

There...take that Mr. Dean...

That's it? That's all you got Stu?

Running on hard times I see.

STUpendOUs
3/18/2011, 11:07 PM
That's it? That's all you got Stu?

Running on hard times I see.

I've done less and gotten banned... you must of gotten some trim last night....

THE-JROD
3/18/2011, 11:07 PM
:pop:

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 11:11 PM
I've done less and gotten banned... you must of gotten some trim last night....

Snore.

StoopTroup
3/18/2011, 11:13 PM
Everything would be ok I think if instead of complaining about **** they went to the Comments and Suggestions Forum or Smack central when they act like Stu. I think it's funnier than hell when he puts a cast iron pot on his head and beats it with a hammer...

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 11:14 PM
Yeah, especially when he beats it into a perma.

I don't perma many people, but Stu is one dumb son of a bitch.

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 11:21 PM
He will be trying to sneak back to try to prove hes smarter than every one :rolleyes:

Blue
3/18/2011, 11:26 PM
Hey Olevet, speakin of....I thought Phil took your....away. I can see that....from here. Musta been some all nighters pulled by the ....

.....envy

StoopTroup
3/18/2011, 11:26 PM
He will be trying to sneak back to try to prove hes smarter than every one :rolleyes:

CK, STU...there sure are some folks who should go up to Sturgus and let the Bikers there know what's what. I might even pay to watch it.

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 11:27 PM
You got a point Blue?

Blue
3/18/2011, 11:31 PM
You got a point Blue?

It was at the end there. ........ envy, that's all. :cool:

StoopTroup
3/18/2011, 11:36 PM
Gary Busey should have had a helmet on that one time IMO

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 11:39 PM
You got a point Blue?

Yea he jealous I wont let him back in the hideout. :D

Blue
3/18/2011, 11:39 PM
Yea he jealous I wont let him back in the hideout. :D

Pfffft! :D

p.s. Don't post my peee-ems.:O

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 11:40 PM
Pfffft! :D

p.s. Don't post my peee-ems.:O

Ok Stu

Blue
3/18/2011, 11:41 PM
Gary Busey should have had a helmet on that one time IMO

You see him on Celebrity Apprentice? The Pepperoni Profit? Gold, Jerry! Gold!

StoopTroup
3/18/2011, 11:56 PM
You see him on Celebrity Apprentice? The Pepperoni Profit? Gold, Jerry! Gold!

i wanted to because I like Gary but I didn't set my DVR.

jumperstop
3/19/2011, 12:15 AM
I wish people would stop making threads about getting negged. Both the neggers and the neggies need to ****ing stop. I like this board, but sometimes it feels like a lot of you guys are in high school.

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:17 AM
I wish people would stop making threads about getting negged. Both the neggers and the neggies need to ****ing stop. I like this board, but sometimes it feels like a lot of you guys are in high school.

Waaaaaa. ;)

olevetonahill
3/19/2011, 12:18 AM

Yup instead of cryin and whining Take it like a grown up and get past it like the rest of us did .

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:22 AM
Yup instead of cryin and whining Take it like a grown up and get past it like the rest of us did .

Dude.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152381

OU_Sooners75
3/19/2011, 12:23 AM
Dude.

Do you have a point Blue? :confused:

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:24 AM
Jus sayin'....

THE-JROD
3/19/2011, 12:27 AM
So no point?

soonerinkaty
3/19/2011, 12:27 AM
I want to be cool so I guess I will get bained. We're all doing it, right?

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:29 AM
To me it's pretty simple. The old timers deserve the benefit of the doubt bc they've been around. The noobs should stfu or keep postin. I think the noobs will eventually all get permabanned. They've proven they don't want to get along at all. So why stay?

But damn it, own your stuff. I don't like the "Well I never hurt a fly" routine. I like it when people say, "Yeah I did it. So?'

That's my point.

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:29 AM
So no point?

See above. Einstein.^^^^^^

OU_Sooners75
3/19/2011, 12:32 AM
To me it's pretty simple. The old timers deserve the benefit of the doubt bc they've been around. The noobs should stfu or keep postin. I think the noobs will eventually all get permabanned. They've proven they don't want to get along at all. So why stay?

But damn it, own your stuff. I don't like the "Well I never hurt a fly" routine. I like it when people say, "Yeah I did it. So?'

That's my point.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo....are you saying you do have a point? :D

jumperstop
3/19/2011, 12:33 AM
My point is this is the 100th thread like this, I think some of you guys get off to bitching at each other on the interwebs.

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:34 AM
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo....are you saying you do have a point? :D

no:O

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:35 AM
My point is this is the 100th thread like this, I think some of you guys get off to bitching at each other on the interwebs.

I get off on it. What of it, Jumper-Stupid? ?? :pop:

THE-JROD
3/19/2011, 12:36 AM
See above. Einstein.^^^^^^

Einstein? Nuff with the insult! I aint near that smart, and like to think I am a tad bit better lookin!! ;)

OU_Sooners75
3/19/2011, 12:37 AM

Soooooooooooooooooooooo...instead of letting it die, you continue to post in it? :confused:

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:38 AM
Einstein? Nuff with the insult! I aint near that smart, and like to think I am a tad bit better lookin!! ;)

Maybe. But you are still a cokehead.

jumperstop
3/19/2011, 12:39 AM
I get off on it. What of it, Jumper-Stupid? ?? :pop:

I don't know if that was an insult, sure made me lol though. :D

OU_Sooners75
3/19/2011, 12:40 AM

If you knew blue, then it is a compliment. ;)

StoopTroup
3/19/2011, 12:41 AM
it's arguing for the sake of arguing...

It's not really funny and then someone negs the **** out them and then gets called out for a neg jihad. Turning someone red isn't a neg jihad. Negging every post someone has posted is a neg jihad.

If you need 2 or 3 people to give you pos spek to make your spek green....you aren't the victim of a neg jihad. You are an over-reacting whiney bitch.

colleyvillesooner
3/19/2011, 12:41 AM
This thread should be called "What not to do..."

OU_Sooners75
3/19/2011, 12:42 AM

It's not really funny and then someone negs the **** out them and then gets called out for a neg jihad. Turning someone red isn't a neg jihad. Negging every post someone has posted is a neg jihad.

If you need 2 or 3 people to give you pos spek to make your spek green....you aren't the victim of a neg jihad. You are an over-reacting whiney bitch.

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

OU_Sooners75
3/19/2011, 12:42 AM

Why, you scared of dean? :texan:

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:43 AM

It was an insult. I hate you.

OU_Sooners75
3/19/2011, 12:44 AM
See Jumper...I told you ... oh wait...I was wrong. :O

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:45 AM

What are you trying to say?

Seriously.

OU_Sooners75
3/19/2011, 12:46 AM

Seriously.

Still don't have a point, do you? :gary:

StoopTroup
3/19/2011, 12:47 AM

I think that's some of the problem....

If someone has green SPEK and when you scroll over them and it says "ColleyvilleSooner acts with Dignity and Humility at all times on the board" but it's not really true....should they carry that moniker?

If someone argues **** like "It's Blue!" when it's "Yellow" They shouldn't IMO. That's what a spek feature is for IMO. Stating it doesn't mean anything isn't much of an argument when someone complains about a neg jihad. Still if you got a jihad....I'd think I try to either figure out why it happened rather than complain and act the innocent. If you are innocent...you usually get treated like an innocent around here. Dems and Pubs have even proved that.

StoopTroup
3/19/2011, 12:48 AM

Seriously.

Why do you ask?

StoopTroup
3/19/2011, 12:48 AM
Anyone can answer a question with a question.

StoopTroup
3/19/2011, 12:50 AM
Blue....if you don't want to try and get along...it's no skin off my fore.

We do actually have serious discussions here. Join in if you want.

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:53 AM

If someone has green SPEK and when you scroll over them and it says "ColleyvilleSooner acts with Dignity and Humility at all times on the board" but it's not really true....should they carry that moniker?

If someone argues **** like "It's Blue!" when it's "Yellow" They shouldn't IMO. That's what a spek feature is for IMO. Stating it doesn't mean anything isn't much of an argument when someone complains about a neg jihad. Still if you got a jihad....I'd think I try to either figure out why it happened rather than complain and act the innocent. If you are innocent...you usually get treated like an innocent around here. Dems and Pubs have even proved that.

Okay man. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I'll try.

How is that different than a group of a few people green spekking 1000 posts over the course of 5 days to give someone that same moniker when THEY don't always act with "Dignity and Humility" at all times.

I don't want to start anything here, and I don't want the feature to be taken away but it seems some think they are little "choir boys" in the midst of wall to wall dooshbags. It couldn't be THEM. Oh no.

Look I like you ST, OV, 75, the rest, but quit acting like its everyone else.

We are all *******s. The Sooner we realize it and accept it, the better,

:D My two cents.

jumperstop
3/19/2011, 12:55 AM

I'm flattered

colleyvillesooner
3/19/2011, 12:57 AM

You sayin' I don't mother ****er? I'm the best poster on here!

I have not yet even begun to defile myself...

;)

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:59 AM
Blue....if you don't want to try and get along...it's no skin off my fore.

We do actually have serious discussions here. Join in if you want.

It probably would be different if I actually attended a few tailgates and met some of you. I've met racerX, Dean, Norm, Franken, and a few others briefly. Talked a little drunky w' Olevet on the phone a few times....but mostly I come here to mess around.

I'm sure most of you are great folks. I try to remember that lately and be respectful. I didn't realize I wasn't "getting along."

Blue
3/19/2011, 12:59 AM
I'm flattered

You know I love you, Boo.

jumperstop
3/19/2011, 01:01 AM
When will the internet invent a sarcastic font?

StoopTroup
How does two people get banned and only one get his slate wipe cleaned?

That doesn't make any sense either. So...if posters don't think it was fair....they have the right to give it back as far as I know.

Now your complaining about a Pos SPEK jihad?

There's the real reason right there IMO. You are just one of those folks that think Vet got what he deserved and think it's funny and got a little woody about it. Once you realized it wasn't going to stick....you get on this board and raise hell and bait people until you make things so sick and twisted that Phil gets rid of it again.

You've got as much of an agenda as anyone on the board and you just can't stand it if yours doesn't get played.

Nobody likes losing....but nobody likes a sore loser either...you Sir seem like a sore loser IMO.

jumperstop
You know I love you, Boo.

Are you a ghost or something?

Blue
3/19/2011, 01:05 AM
How does two people get banned and only one get his slate wipe cleaned?

That doesn't make any sense either. So...if posters don't think it was fair....they have the right to give it back as far as I know.

Now your complaining about a Pos SPEK jihad?

There's the real reason right there IMO. You are just one of those folks that think Vet got what he deserved and think it's funny and got a little woody about it. Once you realized it wasn't going to stick....you get on this board and raise hell and bait people until you make things so sick and twisted that Phil gets rid of it again.

You've got as much of an agenda as anyone on the board and you just can't stand it if yours doesn't get played.

Nobody likes losing....but nobody likes a sore loser either...you Sir seem like a sore loser IMO.

Are you talking to me? Are you for real? What did I lose?

StoopTroup
3/19/2011, 01:15 AM
Are you talking to me? Are you for real? What did I lose?

Right at ya. Ummmmmn....no... I'm just a name on a message board. You lost Nothing. You had nothing. Are nothing....and will remain nothing.

Blue
3/19/2011, 01:19 AM
Right at ya. Ummmmmn....no... I'm just a name on a message board. You lost Nothing. You had nothing. Are nothing....and will remain nothing.

Lay off the pain pills, bro.

I didn't attack you.

Collier11
3/19/2011, 01:23 AM
I would like to be the first to blame this thread on the Posse

yermom
3/19/2011, 03:58 AM
****ing Posse

olevetonahill
3/19/2011, 04:54 AM
Dude.