PDA

View Full Version : Getting food stamps? How bout a free phone?!!!

Turd_Ferguson
3/18/2011, 05:49 PM
This was plastered all around my office when I came in this morning.....wow.

http://okfreephone.com/

MamaMia
3/18/2011, 06:05 PM
Makes it tempting to quit your job huh? Two years unemployment rights now, free housing, free utilities, free food, free phones. Whats next? Free cable? :confused:

Blue
3/18/2011, 06:16 PM
Free rims, I hope.

MamaMia
3/18/2011, 06:30 PM
free laptops?

Penguin
3/18/2011, 06:46 PM
Wow. We hate it when poor people own stuff, don't we?

They get $13 knocked off their phone bill. It has to be their primary phone. In other words, they cannot get a job if they do not have a phone. This helps them get a phone line and helps them get a job. Isn't that what you want? Perhaps you people will not be happy unless they can only use smoke signals to contact potential employers? But, then again, I guess you folks will complain about them getting free logs to burn.

Good Lord, people. Take a step back.

Blue
3/18/2011, 07:15 PM

They get $13 knocked off their phone bill. It has to be their primary phone. In other words, they cannot get a job if they do not have a phone. This helps them get a phone line and helps them get a job. Isn't that what you want? Perhaps you people will not be happy unless they can only use smoke signals to contact potential employers? But, then again, I guess you folks will complain about them getting free logs to burn.

Don't think so. Half or more than half of the people who receive welfare know how to game the system. I've seen it over and over. Take your check from the govt for having kids, being unemployed, etc...and proceed to buy cars, bling, kicks, and and a buncha other crap you don't need.

As a small business owner with very low overhead, you would think some of these folks would start a painting business, a roofing business, a handyman business, but no. Sit on your *** while your neighborhood goes to **** because why work when I'm making it?

And before you call me racist, one of my subs comes from these areas and he's a damn good man and a great worker. If only more could take a cue.

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 07:31 PM

If that was the case id agree with you But this is a FREE Cell Phone
Free Camera Phone
Unlimited Talk

Yup they need the Camera feature and Unlimited talk to get a Job .:rolleyes:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/18/2011, 07:33 PM
Free Camera Phone
Unlimited Talk

Yup they need the Camera feature and Unlimited talk to get a Job .:rolleyes:Say, you don't s'pose they're trying to buy votes, do ya?

Turd_Ferguson
3/18/2011, 07:38 PM
In other words, they cannot get a job if they do not have a phone. This helps them get a phone line and helps them get a job.That's some of the funniest **** I've ever read...:D:D:D

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 07:40 PM
That's some of the funniest **** I've ever read...:D:D:D

Yea I dont think the flightless bird clicked the link;)

Turd_Ferguson
3/18/2011, 07:42 PM
I also like the peeps that have $1.99 month phone service and a separate $39.99 a month DSL account.:D

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 07:47 PM
I also like the peeps that have $1.99 month phone service and a separate $39.99 a month DSL account.:D

Yea that **** just aint right
That DSL should be included in that 1.99:rolleyes:

cccasooner2
3/18/2011, 08:36 PM
Yea that **** just aint right
That DSL should be included in that 1.99:rolleyes:

Absolutely, how do you expect them to get notice of methods for reclaiming funds just waiting for them in Nigeria?

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 08:39 PM

You need to stop drinking. Or drugging. Or whatever it is you do.

Flagstaffsooner
3/18/2011, 08:42 PM
No racist crap from juan and his cell-mate yet?
http://www.ridinthepine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/jesse-jackson.jpg

Penguin
3/18/2011, 09:04 PM
Free Camera Phone
Unlimited Talk

Yup they need the Camera feature and Unlimited talk to get a Job .:rolleyes:

It's the company that's giving it to them for the $13 a month, not the government.

But, believe what you want to.

Turd_Ferguson
3/18/2011, 09:13 PM
It's the company that's giving it to them for the $13 a month, not the government.

But, believe what you want to.What company is that?

Penguin
3/18/2011, 09:27 PM
What company is that?

Looks like True Wireless (http://www.facebook.com/pages/True-Wireless/176430435708561).

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 09:32 PM
http://blog.wheelsnext.com/images///Big%20Wheels1.jpg

your tax dollars hard at work

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 09:34 PM
Wingless one. How many of them have I-phones and crap that I don't even have? That's what I thought.

Penguin
3/18/2011, 09:35 PM
Hmm. Actually, the more I read about it, it looks more and more like a scam. ****, and I thought there were actually companies that wanted to help poor folks. Silly me.

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah, silly you.

Blue
3/18/2011, 09:36 PM
Wingless one. How many of them have I-phones and crap that I don't even have? That's what I thought.

Yeah I'm still rolling w/ the flip top. heh.

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 09:38 PM
Yeah I'm still rolling w/ the flip top. heh.

Well you're close enough to Katrina (or whoever the last bitch/hurricane was down there) that you oughta be thankful to have service dangit.

Blue
3/18/2011, 09:41 PM
We haven't got hit since Ivan in 03'. We're all the way back baby. Except for that little oil spill. It's nothing a little sand at 3 in the morning can't fix though.

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 09:44 PM
We haven't got hit since Ivan in 03'. We're all the way back baby. Except for that little oil spill. It's nothing a little sand at 3 in the morning can't fix though.
And BP made everything better anyways right?

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 09:46 PM

Oh jeez. Don't you start. I'm having a fairly decent night. You **** it up with your stupidity, and there'll be hell to pay. Just sayin'.

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 09:47 PM
Oh jeez. Don't you start. I'm having a fairly decent night. You **** it up with your stupidity, and there'll be hell to pay. Just sayin'.
Wasn't even trying to start an argument, I just hear them on the radio about how they've fixed every problem. Get off my nuts, christ.

Blue
3/18/2011, 09:48 PM

Oh it washes up all the time on areas that are not "touristy" like Ft Morgan and Perdido Key, but hey I still swim in it. Of course a little brain damage and physical deformity isn't gonna affect me much.

Turd_Ferguson
3/18/2011, 09:48 PM
Hmm. Actually, the more I read about it, it looks more and more like a scam. ****, and I thought there were actually companies that wanted to help poor folks. Silly me.If by scam, you mean government subsidized, then I agree.

Turd_Ferguson
3/18/2011, 09:49 PM
Wasn't even trying to start an argument, I just hear them on the radio about how they've fixed every problem. Get off my nuts, christ.Stu:confused:

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 09:50 PM
1. I am not "christ."

2. "I just heard them on the radio." Didn't I tell you about listening to that ****?

3. They have fixed all their problems. In fact, we are all paying damn near $4 a gallon to help them out.

4. I'm semi-convinced you don't have a nut in your entire family.

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 09:50 PM
Oh it washes up all the time on areas that are not "touristy" like Ft Morgan and Perdido Key, but hey I still swim in it. Of course a little brain damage and physical deformity isn't gonna affect me much.
Ft Morgan is actually one of the few places in Alabama I've been. Gotta visit mah historical sites.

1. I am not "christ."

2. "I just heard them on the radio." Didn't I tell you about listening to that ****?

3. They have fixed all their problems. In fact, we are all paying damn near $4 a gallon to help them out.

4. I'm semi-convinced you don't have a nut in your entire family.
1. :eek:

2. But I was just listening to music...

3. Whats gas in Oklahoma like anyway? I paid 3:28 last time I filled up here.

4. ;)

Blue
3/18/2011, 09:57 PM
Whatcha drinkin on, Dean? :D

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 09:59 PM
Whatcha drinkin on, Dean? :D

Well it damn sure ain't Jager.

Blue
3/18/2011, 10:03 PM

How many times have I melt down? 8 or 9 in 10 years? Well those were the 8 or 9 times Jager didn't work for me. Give a woman a red headed slut, surfer on acid, or just straight Jager...it works. Problem arises when you get drunk first, make an *** out of yourself, and end up at home cussing folks on Soonerfans.

Moral of the story...don't be hatin.

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:06 PM
Busch Ice?

Blue
3/18/2011, 10:09 PM
I think he only drinks white zynfandale (sp?) when he's watchin Harry Potter Flicks in his hotel room. Atleast I think someone told me that. :D

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:10 PM
I think he only drinks white zynfandale (sp?) when he's watchin Harry Potter Flicks in his hotel room. Atleast I think someone told me that. :D
You hear that on the radio :texan: ?

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:12 PM
I see two banninations in my very near future...

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:13 PM
Dean = Ovj the juiceman

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:14 PM
Huh? Is that modern math or something?

Blue
3/18/2011, 10:15 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NURTFz-26UI/TSATLc4xeoI/AAAAAAAACDk/NmsY2xbFVZ0/s400/banhammer.jpg

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:15 PM
Huh? Is that modern math or something?
You wouldn't get it...19 year old stuff :( Why the hell would I know modern math anyways

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:20 PM
Uh, cause you're 19?

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:22 PM
Uh, cause you're 19?
But if I'm 19 I don't know anything...make up your mind Dean

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:26 PM
But if I'm 19 I don't know anything...make up your mind Dean

You know math. You don't have a ****ing clue about anything else. Capice?

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:28 PM
You know math. You don't have a ****ing clue about anything else. Capice?
No that doesn't make any sense, I'm terrible at math

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:29 PM
No that doesn't make any sense, I'm terrible at math

Well I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess you're just a complete dumbass then.

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:30 PM
No shame though. If you weren't, you wouldn't be a normal 19 year old dumbass.

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:31 PM
Well I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess you're just a complete dumbass then.
Definitely takes one to know one doesn't it

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:32 PM
Definitely takes one to know one doesn't it

A question mark should follow that semi-sentence. Guess you ain't as smart as I gave you credit for. You don't know math or English.

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:33 PM
A question mark should follow that semi-sentence. Guess you ain't as smart as I gave you credit for. You don't know math or English.
http://www.nastyhobbit.org/data/media/13/grammar-nazi.jpg

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 10:34 PM

But, believe what you want to.

t's Right! You can get a Free Cell Phone today in Oklahoma if you receive Food Stamps, Medicaid or SSI. You may qualify for government discounted cell phone service in Oklahoma due to federal Lifeline and Link Up programs.

How bout I just believe what i read?:P

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:34 PM
What is the guy's name in that pic? Quick, without google.

olevetonahill
3/18/2011, 10:35 PM
Hmm. Actually, the more I read about it, it looks more and more like a scam. ****, and I thought there were actually companies that wanted to help poor folks. Silly me.

Now I see this :O

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:35 PM
What is the guy's name in that pic? Quick, without google.
Klink from Hogan's heroes! Great show

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:37 PM
Wrong again. What's his real name?

Veritas
3/18/2011, 10:38 PM
Colonel Klink, but I have no clue what the actors name is.

I didn't know **** when I was 19 compared to what I know at 35. I'm sure I don't know **** now compared to when I'm 51.

Edit: sonofab, I did too know what his name was. Duh.

SouthCarolinaSooner
Wrong again. What's his real name?
Oh no, I've watched my fair share of Hogan's Heroes. Not sure on his real name though...

C&CDean
That's what I thought.

Who's buried in Grant's tomb?

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/18/2011, 10:39 PM
That's what I thought.

Who's buried in Grant's tomb?
Grant

Soonerfan88
3/18/2011, 10:40 PM
Werner something. And I'm sure I read somewhere he is/was Jewish.

C&CDean
For extra credit, what is the black dude's name? The french dude's. The British dude's?

StoopTroup

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:41 PM
fyi. I was a Hogan's Heroes geek back in the day.

"I know nothink..."

StoopTroup
3/18/2011, 10:41 PM

C&CDean
3/18/2011, 10:42 PM
Look at google boy come through!

Veritas
Dude has a really interesting bio...from Wiki:

Klemperer, conscious that he would be playing the role of a German officer during the Nazi regime, agreed to the part only on the condition that Klink would be portrayed as a fool who never succeeded. When Klemperer's father, the famous conductor, saw his first episode of Hogan's Heroes, he said to his son, "Your work is good . . . but who is the author of this material?" In addition to the character's bumblings, Klink was also remembered for his horribly screechy violin playing, spoofing Klemperer's talent for the violin.
He was indeed Jewish and was a really gifted violinist.

StoopTroup

C&CDean
And why did you mention the black dude's name last? Racist...