PDA

View Full Version : Tickets?

Soonrboy
3/17/2011, 11:11 PM
Anyone received their renewal yet? We haven't...and was thinking that it seems late already.

yermom
3/18/2011, 12:15 AM
not that i can think of. i haven't heard how much they are going to be or anything

Sooner74
3/18/2011, 01:45 AM
No, but I graduated...How do I get signed up and how much are average donations to start moving up the list?

yermom
3/18/2011, 01:58 AM
i'm not sure how long the waiting list is now.

it took me 5-6 years it seems to get through starting in 2002, i think, but i already had tickets through the Sooner Club by then

Sooner74
3/18/2011, 02:17 AM
i'm not sure how long the waiting list is now.

it took me 5-6 years it seems to get through starting in 2002, i think, but i already had tickets through the Sooner Club by then

I'm just wondering...I'm probably going to settle in the OKC/Dallas/Houston areas and would like to see tickets in the next decade.

texaspokieokie
3/18/2011, 07:33 AM
Thanx to John Blake & Schnellenberger; we got tickets the 1st year we applied, with no donations.

colleyvillesooner
3/18/2011, 07:35 AM
I'm just wondering...I'm probably going to settle in the OKC/Dallas/Houston areas and would like to see tickets in the next decade.

Just donate and you'll probably get tickets the first try

Soonerfan88
3/18/2011, 08:11 AM
Minimum to get tickets is $100/seat. That will likely get you in the South EZ, possibly North EZ. If you donate more, you will probably have better options.

Sooner Club renewals are not due until the end of this month. Once those are tallied, seats will be distributed among current members requesting upgrades and then offered to others on the waiting list. If you are already donating, you get first choice over someone who has been on the waiting list 5 years if they haven't joined the Sooner Club.

After all this is done, they send out season ticket renewals. I think they are due some time in June.

texaspokieokie
3/18/2011, 08:17 AM
Thanx to John Blake & that old drunk; we got tickets the 1st year we applied, with no donations.

this post was totally wrong & stupid !!!! (i know, nothing new).

we had our tickets before these guys were coaching OU. i feel that we might have dropped out if they'd kept Blake for another season.

yukonsooner
3/18/2011, 09:13 AM
this post was totally wrong & stupid !!!! (i know, nothing new).

we had our tickets before these guys were coaching OU. i feel that we might have dropped out if they'd kept Blake for another season.

We have had 2 tickets since the late 70's. At a a red and white game during the Blake years they had tables set up with available seats and we were able to pick up 2 more next to ours. My son, an OU grad, figures he will get tickets about the same time his student loans are paid off. I told him we would probably be dead by that time and he could have ours

texaspokieokie
3/18/2011, 09:19 AM
We have had 2 tickets since the late 70's. At a a red and white game during the Blake years they had tables set up with available seats and we were able to pick up 2 more next to ours. My son, an OU grad, figures he will get tickets about the same time his student loans are paid off. I told him we would probably be dead by that time and he could have ours

we've had ours since the late 80s. if someone had asked, they probly could've had ours after the last Blake game.

fwsooner22
3/18/2011, 02:25 PM
They don't have a finalized schedule yet.

Soonerwake
3/18/2011, 02:34 PM
Ticket office just told me that the renewals for season tickets should be going out sometime next week.

usaosooner
3/18/2011, 02:55 PM
^ My uncle got a form letter this week saying renewals are going out next week

Soonrboy
3/18/2011, 06:09 PM
thanks...guess I could have called the ticket office, but that would have involved remembering to do that during business hours.

StoopTroup
3/18/2011, 06:23 PM

MamaMia
3/19/2011, 07:09 AM
Ticket office just told me that the renewals for season tickets should be going out sometime next week.Don't they usually send the out a little sooner than this?

HBick
3/19/2011, 02:47 PM
I'm transferring my Dad's tickets. You are allowed to one time (at the moment). Although by the time it comes to that, they may end up doing away with that rule

Sooner24
3/19/2011, 05:32 PM
Don't they usually send the out a little sooner than this?

Fwsooner22 is correct. The Schedule has not been finalized and they don't send out the renewals until then.

oulucas
3/19/2011, 08:41 PM
I was thinking about this earlier today so I checked past emails from last year. I think my renewal date last year (I'm not in the Sooner Club) was April 28.

It seems like every year about this time I get a little freaked out and worry that I somehow missed the renewal date and won't have tickets. Then I usually find a thread here where others have worried about it also and all is well!

As for wanting more seats. . . last year I wrote on my renewal application that I was interested in two extra seats (I currently have two, but have two children that are getting to be old enough to go every game) and they had someone contact me. If I joined the Sooner Club I could get two more seats but they would be in the upper deck on the east side. Currently my seats are in section 10 about 40 rows up, so we didn't do it.

nativesooner
3/21/2011, 11:09 AM
The easiest way is to just buy someone's pair off of here though. Most often you don't have to pay the donor price if you do that. :)

nativesooner
3/21/2011, 11:11 AM
Also, look for the cost to go up about $25 - $60 per ticket. It usually does every year even though there are the same number of games. ;)