Easting
3/17/2011, 08:15 PM
Anyone see it's latest post?

www.thelostogle.com

:eek:

WTF Phil--you make millions! Craigslist is for broke people

gaylordfan1
3/17/2011, 08:33 PM
a bit odd.... it couldn't be that hard to find one in person at any bar in OK.

jumperstop
3/17/2011, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't mind a sex party....only ladies invited though, no friends, and not posting it on craigslist....

yermom
3/17/2011, 09:06 PM
well, they don't let them have those boat parties anymore :(

oudavid1
3/17/2011, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't mind a sex party....only ladies invited though, no friends, and not posting it on craigslist....

http://i54.tinypic.com/34pck15.jpg

yermom
3/17/2011, 09:25 PM
did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Leroy Lizard
3/17/2011, 09:30 PM
I guess I'm going to have to change my opinions on tattoos. Very classy.

Partial Qualifier
3/17/2011, 09:34 PM

He's still a kid, i think thats half the problem

oudavid1
3/17/2011, 10:11 PM

http://www.thecaptainsmemos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/chris_farley_getting_drunk_tommy_boy.jpg

He's still a kid, i think thats half the problem

its most of it.

gaylordfan1
3/17/2011, 10:28 PM
I guess I'm going to have to change my opinions on tattoos. Very classy.

:pop: let's get another tattoos are for thugs and trailer trash thread.

sooner59
3/17/2011, 10:35 PM
So what's the problem? I didn't see anything about asking for money. Is this illegal? I know plenty of sluts that banged half the OU football team in college. I know more than one person who said on spring break trips they saw OU football players running the train on chicks. That's what college athletes do, especially the rock star football players. It ain't just OU, either. Its everywhere....except maybe Baylor and BYU. :D

I say good for them. They have girlfriends that are down with ffm threesomes. If only.....if only.....

Canyonero
3/17/2011, 11:00 PM
people on craigslist always trying to catfish a brother

tfoolry
3/18/2011, 09:15 AM
Two guys sharing one girl is nothing compared to the Greek system back in the 90s. Some girls were shared by "many;" I only recall a few nicknames as it was so long ago. :)

Mad Dog Madsen
3/18/2011, 09:26 AM
WTF?!? Wow... just wow.

tfoolry
3/18/2011, 09:36 AM
I retract & say "allegedly." Some "fictional" names of "fictional" characters at a "fictional school" from back then might be:

Snapping Turtle, Bug, Hook Mouth, Pan Face, Jack-O-Jerelyn, Raggedy Ann,
Blood On The Highway, Knock Knees, Bearded Lady, Stash, Sloth, Henyetta the Hippo, Donna Doughnut, Beaker, New Jersey (Garbage), Akmeesh, Mel,
Manimal, Applehead, Apple Bobber, Mop Bucket, Zadar, Head Queen, Mr. Ed,
Pumpkinhead, Crusty the Clown, Sasquatch,RoadKill, Dawn-E-Sauer, Long Nose, The Man, I-ran, Scary Mary and "D"....all of the above

OK2U
3/18/2011, 10:16 AM
people on craigslist always trying to catfish a brother
lol

LVSOONER15
3/18/2011, 10:36 AM
WOW:eek:

usaosooner
3/18/2011, 10:54 AM
Its called team building guys..

jdd12
3/18/2011, 11:46 AM
Anyone see it's latest post?

www.thelostogle.com

:eek:

WTF Phil--you make millions! Craigslist is for broke people

And who exactly do you think his potential audience is? You're not going to get any rich people doing whatever it is he's asking. :D

disclaimer: I can't get to that link here so I haven't read it, so I'm just going off of the other posts in this thread

soonerbrat
3/18/2011, 12:01 PM
Yep, Phil Loadholt. The same Phil Loadholt who was a Sooner All American. The same Phil Loadholt who helps open holes for Adrian Peterson. And the same Phil Loadholt who– as you’re reading this – is probably not very happy with his friend and former teammate Brandon Walker.

I don't know why that struck me as funny.

sooneron
3/18/2011, 12:12 PM
Even in the off season, he's opening holes!

sooneron
3/18/2011, 12:13 PM
I retract & say "allegedly." Some "fictional" names of "fictional" characters at a "fictional school" from back then might be:

Snapping Turtle, Bug, Hook Mouth, Pan Face, Jack-O-Jerelyn, Raggedy Ann,
Blood On The Highway, Knock Knees, Bearded Lady, Stash, Sloth, Henyetta the Hippo, Donna Doughnut, Beaker, New Jersey (Garbage), Akmeesh, Mel,
Manimal, Applehead, Apple Bobber, Mop Bucket, Zadar, Head Queen, Mr. Ed,
Pumpkinhead, Crusty the Clown, Sasquatch,RoadKill, Dawn-E-Sauer, Long Nose, The Man, I-ran, Scary Mary and "D"....all of the above

The "Bird" was legendary in my day @ OU. How sad was life in the 80's? We only seem to have had one. Well, maybe two.

Mad Dog Madsen
3/18/2011, 01:40 PM
I don't remember Big Phil being an All-American either. 2nd team perhaps?