PDA

View Full Version : remind me not to knock up any skanks

yermom
3/17/2011, 05:05 PM
The Oklahoma House has passed a bill returning sole custody of a child born out of wedlock to the mother.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-house-approves-child-custody-bill/article/3549537#ixzz1GteAYEx5

i swear, chicks want it both ways

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:08 PM
They want the Man to Pay but have NO say
Bitches man Bitches

BillyBall
3/17/2011, 05:17 PM
chicks want it both ways

Only the cool ones.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:22 PM

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 05:23 PM
You shouldn't have to be reminded to not knock up skanks.

One of my sons in Arizona is dealing with this right now. He has a job, he has a home, he was this chick's boyfriend for about the past 4 years. Anyhow, he knocks her up. He calls me and asks me what he should do. I go "do you love her son?" He goes "not really, I mean she's completely crazy, and she gets all mad and runs off to her granny's house every time we argue." I go "just do the right thing son."

Anyhow, she has the kid. Greatest little guy you've ever seen. Of course they named him Mason River (WTF?). I encouraged my son to try and make it work out. He brought her to Oklahoma over Christmas/New Years and my kid asked her if she would be willing to move to OK. Every time he did she would run upstairs and cry. Then, my other boys come over and they say **** like "wow, that is a cute kid. Can't be your's Alex." She would run upstairs and cry. I asked her if she likes Mexican food. She ran upstairs and cried. Come to find out she's actually "Guamanian" (whatever) and she is tired of being called a Mexican. Again, whatever.

Momma ask her one night if she could help her clean up the dishes. Huge mistake. She ran upstairs and cried. I had had enough, so I go up there and I go "upstairs is off-limits. Get the hell downstairs and help my wife clean up your ****ing dishes." She goes downstairs and tells my kid "Alex, we need to leave. I don't think anybody here likes me."

You also have to understand the entire time they're visiting she never ONCE changed the kid's diaper, never ONCE fed the little bugger, and was only nice when everybody was fawning over him (because he is one cute and happy little ****). Every time it would be "Alex, Mason needs his diaper changed. Alex, I think Mason is hungry."

Anyhow, they just split up at the first of the month. My kid has the apartment, and she moved home to her granny's. My kid gets him one week, she takes him the other. The saddest part is that my kid is dying for a week while she (by "she" I mean her granny) takes care of the kid. He wants to move to OK with him, but her granny has a little $$ and would fight it. Of course the skank goes "well I'll move to OK if Alex will marry me." When she said that I said "why in the hell would anybody want to marry you? You cry constantly, you pout constantly, and your kid is a showpiece, not your child." Yes, she ran upstairs and cried some more. Meh.

Moral of the story? Don't knock up skanks.

Partial Qualifier
3/17/2011, 05:26 PM
So, assuming this is a sort of punishment for men who knock chicks up without any intentions of being part of the family -- a worthy cause on the surface, but a bit assumptive -- we're also officially making the blind assumption the woman is the better parent, no matter what the circumstances are? Not to mention the ol' cash register sound as that unwanted baby falls out of her vajayjay?? Nice.

I'm not familiar with the laws pertaining to this type stuff, but this seems messed up. I guess this is the way it's always been until the last year. Seems like a law we'd vote on in 1934 or something

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:28 PM

sappstuf
3/17/2011, 05:28 PM

One of my sons in Arizona is dealing with this right now. He has a job, he has a home, he was this chick's boyfriend for about the past 4 years. Anyhow, he knocks her up. He calls me and asks me what he should do. I go "do you love her son?" He goes "not really, I mean she's completely crazy, and she gets all mad and runs off to her granny's house every time we argue." I go "just do the right thing son."

Anyhow, she has the kid. Greatest little guy you've ever seen. Of course they named him Mason River (WTF?). I encouraged my son to try and make it work out. He brought her to Oklahoma over Christmas/New Years and my kid asked her if she would be willing to move to OK. Every time he did she would run upstairs and cry. Then, my other boys come over and they say **** like "wow, that is a cute kid. Can't be your's Alex." She would run upstairs and cry. I asked her if she likes Mexican food. She ran upstairs and cried. Come to find out she's actually "Guamanian" (whatever) and she is tired of being called a Mexican. Again, whatever.

Momma ask her one night if she could help her clean up the dishes. Huge mistake. She ran upstairs and cried. I had had enough, so I go up there and I go "upstairs is off-limits. Get the hell downstairs and help my wife clean up your ****ing dishes." She goes downstairs and tells my kid "Alex, we need to leave. I don't think anybody here likes me."

You also have to understand the entire time they're visiting she never ONCE changed the kid's diaper, never ONCE fed the little bugger, and was only nice when everybody was fawning over him (because he is one cute and happy little ****). Every time it would be "Alex, Mason needs his diaper changed. Alex, I think Mason is hungry."

Anyhow, they just split up at the first of the month. My kid has the apartment, and she moved home to her granny's. My kid gets him one week, she takes him the other. The saddest part is that my kid is dying for a week while she (by "she" I mean her granny) takes care of the kid. He wants to move to OK with him, but her granny has a little $$ and would fight it. Of course the skank goes "well I'll move to OK if Alex will marry me." When she said that I said "why in the hell would anybody want to marry you? You cry constantly, you pout constantly, and your kid is a showpiece, not your child." Yes, she ran upstairs and cried some more. Meh.

Sounds like you could have used one of these:

http://www.fast-autos.net/diecast-cars-models/diecast-car-image-large/kidco-g20-black-safeway-gate-dog-baby-top-of-stairs_300442364993.jpg

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:30 PM

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:30 PM
Sounds like you could have used one of these:

http://www.fast-autos.net/diecast-cars-models/diecast-car-image-large/kidco-g20-black-safeway-gate-dog-baby-top-of-stairs_300442364993.jpg

Ahhh,,,the ole Guatemalan High Jump.

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 05:31 PM
Dean: Always PIITB :D

Oh nay. I say "always practice Texas birth control. Swallow." At least that way your dick smells like Dentyne instead of skank anus.

yermom
3/17/2011, 05:31 PM
So, assuming this is a sort of punishment for men who knock chicks up without any intentions of being part of the family -- a worthy cause on the surface, but a bit assumptive -- we're also officially making the blind assumption the woman is the better parent, no matter what the circumstances are? Not to mention the ol' cash register sound as that unwanted baby falls out of her vajayjay?? Nice.

I'm not familiar with the laws pertaining to this type stuff, but this seems messed up. I guess this is the way it's always been until the last year. Seems like a law we'd vote on in 1934 or something

it's only sexism if it benefits the man ;)

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:32 PM
DEan, Tell Alex to knock the yainch in the head an dump her crying *** in the Rio Grande, wait a small amount of time then Move home;)

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 05:33 PM

Somebody needs to start a thread about:

"Obama Speaks Up on Skanks and the Unfair Custody Dealio..."

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:36 PM

Partial Qualifier
3/17/2011, 06:21 PM
Ahhh,,,the ole Guatemalan High Jump.

Dont you mean the "Guamanian" high jump?? :D

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 06:28 PM

King Crimson
3/17/2011, 06:32 PM
yainch is a phrase not seen in a while.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 06:33 PM

Breadburner
3/17/2011, 06:39 PM
In Texas ya dink could smell like re-fried beans......

sooner59
3/17/2011, 06:41 PM
With the direction this thread has begun to turn, Jaun should be here soon.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 06:45 PM

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 06:54 PM

Spray
3/17/2011, 07:00 PM

OOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEAAAAAHHH. Bow chicka bow wow.

MamaMia
3/17/2011, 07:01 PM

He says when mothers would reach out to DHS to try to get child support from the father, the father would instead remove the child from daycare.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-house-approves-child-custody-bill/article/3549537#ixzz1Gu92vK85Why cant the parents pay for their own daycare? :confused:

sooner59
3/17/2011, 07:07 PM
Anyone remember the "Man Show" and their Skankoline? :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uVJzLL5V_fM/Sfb9BYssmRI/AAAAAAAACsE/YBxLyiEAOKA/s320/Man-Show-Juggy-Girls-on-Trampolines+2.jpg

The closest thing to The Man Show after it went off the air is MANswers on Spike.

http://chud.com/articles/content_images/213/manswers-05.jpg

yermom
3/17/2011, 07:11 PM
Why cant the parents pay for their own daycare? :confused:

i'm not sure there. it sounds like the father could take custody of the kid instead of paying child support

AlbqSooner
3/17/2011, 07:50 PM
In Texas ya dink could smell like re-fried beans......

That is true no matter which end you put it in.

Soonerfan88
3/17/2011, 08:20 PM
As a woman, I think this law is incredibly stupid. IMO, unwed parents should automatically be granted joint custody until one is proven unfit.

OUthunder
3/17/2011, 08:41 PM
This is why the good lord made oral sex.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 08:46 PM

tcrb
3/17/2011, 08:50 PM
I have dealt with my fair share of skanks through the years. And for any young man who finds that he cannot, by means of self control, avoid boinking them, I have one word: vasectomy.

Breadburner
3/17/2011, 08:51 PM
http://pzrservices.typepad.com/vintageadvertising/images/2007/09/23/oral_roberts.jpg

For 500 Alex....What do you call 5 gay guys named Bob.....

MamaMia
3/18/2011, 12:56 PM
i'm not sure there. it sounds like the father could take custody of the kid instead of paying child support Then it makes since that the law was changed.

MR2-Sooner86
3/18/2011, 01:22 PM
The closest thing to The Man Show after it went off the air is MANswers on Spike.

http://chud.com/articles/content_images/213/manswers-05.jpg

The funny thing is I remember that episode. Male semen is full of testosterone and nailing a girl on the rag pumps her full of testosterone and brings down her estrogen levels.

It's true, they got a scientist to explain it :D

yermom
3/18/2011, 04:49 PM
Then it makes since that the law was changed.

why should the father automatically have to pay child support?

Jacie
3/18/2011, 10:05 PM
why should the father automatically have to pay child support?

It was hoped that in requiring young men to pay for it, they would think about the long term consequences of unprotected sex before doing it and not populate our country with bastard children . . .

yermom
3/19/2011, 03:05 AM
shouldn't young women be worried about that as well?

GKeeper316
3/19/2011, 03:50 AM
i'm amazed, and at the same time very very grateful, i never got any of the crazy bitches i been with over the last 20 some odd years pregnant.

olevetonahill
3/19/2011, 05:02 AM
i'm amazed, and at the same time very very grateful, i never got any of the crazy bitches i been with over the last 20 some odd years pregnant.

Thats cause ya have to actually ya know Lay em :rolleyes:

SoonerKnight
3/19/2011, 05:10 AM

I just ran up stairs and cried.........................

LAUGHING!!! :D That is some funny ****! And how many times did ya call her mexican???

Jacie
3/19/2011, 07:46 AM

In the grand-scheme-of-things or maybe a perfect-world sort of way, you are absolutely correct.

In this world, however, it usually comes down to the guy convincing the woman to have sex with him not the other way around (also a debatable point but as a guy, I always felt that was how it was). Plus, while guys who had families torn apart by divorce rail against the system (means they had time to develop a relationship with the offspring), I believe a vast majority of young, single men in this situation don't really want to deal with child rearing, it being akin to a full-time job and a real crimp on one's social life. Since our culture tends to saddle the women with that responsibilty, and the accompanying inability to work in a demanding career, it is up to the randy fellow to cough up some support so he can continue his carefree, skank-shagging life . . .

Jacie
3/19/2011, 07:49 AM

In the grand-scheme-of-things or maybe a perfect-world sort of way, you are absolutely correct.

In this world, however, it usually comes down to the guy convincing the woman to have sex with him not the other way around (also a debatable point but as a guy, I always felt that was how it was). Plus, while guys who had families torn apart by divorce rail against the system (means they had time to develop a relationship with the offspring), I believe a vast majority of young, single men in this situation don't really want to deal with child rearing, it being akin to a full-time job and a real crimp on one's social life. Since our culture tends to saddle the women with that responsibilty, and the accompanying inability to work in a demanding career, it is up to the randy fellow to cough up some support so he can continue his carefree, skank-shagging life . . .

tcrb
3/19/2011, 09:25 AM
It was a good post Jacie, but I'm not sure it was worthy of reading twice. :D

Jacie
3/19/2011, 09:30 AM
It was a good post Jacie, but I'm not sure it was worthy of reading twice. :D

Issues with my server this morning.

OUthunder
3/19/2011, 10:04 AM
http://images8.cpcache.com/product/tv-television-store/411286218v11_225x225_Front.jpg

MamaMia
3/19/2011, 04:28 PM
Issues with my server this morning. Are you sure jac, because at first I was thinking my computer was messed up but then I was able to post just fine on my church site and slicks dawgpound, so I think it was this board. :confused:

the_ouskull
3/19/2011, 06:55 PM

One of my sons in Arizona is dealing with this right now.

This story made me want to make sweet love to you, Dean. Don't worry though, I won't knock you up.

the_ouskull

texaspokieokie
3/20/2011, 08:59 AM
Are you sure jac, because at first I was thinking my computer was messed up but then I was able to post just fine on my church site and slicks dawgpound, so I think it was this board. :confused:

i had that problem yesterday.

texaspokieokie
3/20/2011, 09:00 AM
solution, don't buy a multi-story house.

SanJoaquinSooner
3/20/2011, 11:51 AM
I can't tell from the article to be sure, but it sounds as if the law originally had a default setting for custody by the mom but the dad could petition for joint custody. The revised law made the default setting joint custody which had some unintended consequences. As long as they return to a law that allows the father to petition for joint custody (w/o unreasonable hurdles) that sounds good to me.

We all know that it's much more likely that the father is the irresponsible jerk rather than the mother. As long as a petition process exists for the exceptional father who gives a damn, that's probably for the best to go back to the original law.

With the direction this thread has begun to turn, Jaun should be here soon.

sorry I was late to the party. with the title of the thread, I didn't read any of it until it's length got me curious. Given that I my semen is now spermless, I don't fear knocking anyone up. That, and mi esposa would go Lorena Bobbitt on me.

Dean's story is a good one, trying to sort through the humor and hyperbole. It made me curious why he was with her 4 years knowing she's crazy. And wondering if she's Catholic and had the child baptized as a Catholic.

yermom
3/20/2011, 02:00 PM
I can't tell from the article to be sure, but it sounds as if the law originally had a default setting for custody by the mom but the dad could petition for joint custody. The revised law made the default setting joint custody which had some unintended consequences. As long as they return to a law that allows the father to petition for joint custody (w/o unreasonable hurdles) that sounds good to me.

We all know that it's much more likely that the father is the irresponsible jerk rather than the mother. As long as a petition process exists for the exceptional father who gives a damn, that's probably for the best to go back to the original law.

special treatment like this is why women in the US make 80 cents on the dollar to men. they don't need to work hard, just get pregnant by someone who does

yermom
3/29/2011, 01:54 PM
just because i don't know how to title a new thread that won't get me baned...

http://www.popjolly.com/woman-uses-sperm-from-oral-sex-to-impregnate-self-gets-child-support-2109

:eek:

Viking Kitten
3/29/2011, 02:33 PM
Serious question. How effing long does it take for a guy to figure out a particular chick is a psycho/skank? The girl in the story yermom just posted clearly falls into that category. The thing is, I can usually peg somebody (male or female, there are plenty of both) as a nutjob pretty quick. Just like many of you guys don't have sympathy for a girl who gets pregnant, ("She shoulda kept her legs closed!") I have no sympathy for a guy who f***s around with a skank. Too bad. You should have known better.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 02:35 PM
Shut it, skank!

saucysoonergal
3/29/2011, 02:37 PM
I agree with VK. You can tell just by looking into someone's eyes. Try it next time you see Mongo.

;)

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 02:40 PM
Dean's story is a good one, trying to sort through the humor and hyperbole. It made me curious why he was with her 4 years knowing she's crazy. And wondering if she's Catholic and had the child baptized as a Catholic.

Humor? Hyperbole? Nope. It is what it is. I suppose she is Catholic (I mean what hispanics/guamanians ain't?) but no, the kid has not been baptized Catholic. I do have an update though. My kid is watching the baby during his one week, and the skank's granny is watching the kid on the other week. Alex called me a few days ago saying the skank doesn't want to watch/see the kid while he's at work (she doesn't even work) either. My ex has to watch the baby while the boy is at work (which is bad enough in its self). I just told him to document this stuff, record phone calls, and here in a few months get a lawyer and see if he can get full custody.

Viking Kitten
3/29/2011, 02:46 PM
Now that's a world class ho-bag right there.

Sluts that refuse to work p*** me off the worst. My slutty-skank-unemployed-twice-knocked up cousin puts on her Facebook page this morning "Any suggestions on how to become a morning person? LOL" I so wanted to tell her to try getting a job.

3rdgensooner
3/29/2011, 02:49 PM
I have no sympathy for a guy who f***s around with a skank. Too bad. You should have known better.
Exactly, wrap it up or kwitcherbellyachin.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 02:50 PM
Now that's a world class ho-bag right there.

Sluts that refuse to work p*** me off the worst. My slutty-skank-unemployed-twice-knocked up cousin puts on her Facebook page this morning "Any suggestions on how to become a morning person? LOL" I so wanted to tell her to try getting a job.

Not only does she not work, she won't even look for a job. There were many times when they were still together that my kid had to take the baby to his mom's house because the skank "was too stressed out" to watch him. My kid got her a job at Office Max, and she lasted 3 days. I hope he's learning a serious life lesson outta this deal - problem is, it's the kid who is gonna end up paying.

Viking Kitten
3/29/2011, 03:00 PM
True dat. Hope your son can get full custody. I've seen chicks like that willingly give the kid up when a baby gets a bit older and the "new" wears off. Sad.

Midtowner
3/29/2011, 03:03 PM
C&C, you're doing everything right, but I would say that you might want to have your son inquire with his lawyer as to getting a right of first refusal. That'd stop the mom from using her mother as a babysitting service, or at least require her to notify your son if she wasn't exercising her custody, which would be something useful to document.

The Profit
3/29/2011, 03:03 PM
C&C, you're doing everything right, but I would say that you might want to have your son inquire with his lawyer as to getting a right of first refusal. That'd stop the mom from using her mother as a babysitting service, or at least require her to notify your son if she wasn't exercising her custody, which would be something useful to document.

Interesting twist...Sounds like great advice.

C&CDean
3/29/2011, 03:08 PM

Good advice, only thing is he doesn't have a lawyer and really can't afford to put one on retainer for a "wait and see what we're gonna do" deal. He would really like to just take the kid and come back home, but we all know how that **** would work out. He'd get the kid taken away, and the kid would end up in either a foster home, or the skank's granny would get custody.

I suppose I could get more involved, but I raised my sons to do their own thing, and I also told each and every one of them when we had the birds and bees conversation that I will NOT be raising any of their babies. If they die, or are disabled or something? Sure, but not because my kid "can't handle it." None of my boys are on the payroll, and all of them are too proud to ask for help. Good...and bad.

KantoSooner
3/29/2011, 03:11 PM
Another little thing. Tell him to keep his cool.

My ex is not a bad person, but is not, how shall we say, a 'capable' person. She enjoys spending money, for instance, but couldn't organize a household budget ever in 17 years of marriage. Basic solution, 'You should make more money'.
I never once lost it with her and can honestly say that the divorce was the happiest day of my life in a very positive way.
My daughter (19) still lives with her mom, but regards her as something of a roomate.
It is a bit cold hearted but I take great pride in the fact that my daughter comes to me for advice without even considering going to her mom.
Kids need role models, and if your son has been dealt some really bad cards, at least he can play his hand the best way possible. Keep the child's interests paramount and sacrifice yourself, and the kid will, ultimately, recognize it. And be the better for it.