PDA

View Full Version : Ok Ive got the solution to some of the worlds Probs

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 11:14 AM
Most americans are Hatin on the Illegal messicans right? the Illegal Messicans supposedly Just want to work and make a living. Japan is In big trouble right ?
Heres the plan
Gather up all the Illegals that want to werk send em to Japan to help em get that place cleaned up and back on track

Win Win

Next Problem ?

Dio
3/17/2011, 11:20 AM
I was for sure the answer was going to be "OVJ"

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 11:23 AM
:D :D :D :D :cool:

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 11:24 AM
Let em swim for it?

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 11:25 AM
To much?

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 11:26 AM
Free passage on a steamer like some of the irish got when they were unhappy with conditions in Ireland?

cantwait48
3/17/2011, 11:28 AM
good idea but can the state of California afford to treat thousands of radioactive Mexicans for free once they get the job done and come back to the states?

KantoSooner
3/17/2011, 11:30 AM
Wouldn't work. Japan has it's own Mexicans. They're called Chinese, Koreans and Philippinos.

They also have the most delicious specimens of womanhood on earth: in the 1920's and 1930's, a lot of Japanese moved to Brazil. Now some have migrated back to Japan. The women look like suntanned Japanese....and are completely latin inside their heads. I loved hiring them as sales people when I was there. They completely brain froze male Japanese buyers.

cantwait48
3/17/2011, 11:31 AM
"suntanned Japanese"

pics?

dwarthog
3/17/2011, 11:41 AM
Free passage on a steamer like some of the irish got when they were unhappy with conditions in Ireland?

You mean people starving due to a potato blight looking for a place where they could feed themselves, correct?

bonkuba
3/17/2011, 12:50 PM
Food Fight?

sappstuf
3/17/2011, 12:51 PM
good idea but can the state of California afford to treat thousands of radioactive Mexicans for free once they get the job done and come back to the states?

I don't think coming back was in the OP's plan.

jumperstop
3/17/2011, 01:11 PM
"suntanned Japanese"

pics?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/Daniela_Suzuki_no_Paran%C3%A1_Business_Collection_ 2007_02.jpg

jumperstop
3/17/2011, 01:13 PM
From Wiki page on Brazilian Japanese....

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 01:14 PM
I don't think coming back was in the OP's plan.

This
One way ticket :cool:

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 01:42 PM
Yummy.

Shakira! Look out honey....the Braz-japs will be a force if they ever move past the Karaoke Machine...

KantoSooner
3/17/2011, 01:54 PM
It's when they start doing un-Japanese things, like volleyball in string bikinis or just generally going psycho latina in a bar or restaurant. So darling.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 01:55 PM
It's when they start doing un-Japanese things, like volleyball in string bikinis or just generally going psycho latina in a bar or restaurant. So darling.

heh. We need some youtube on this.....lol

soonercruiser
3/17/2011, 01:59 PM
Is that a dried bogger in her right nostril!!!????
:eek:

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 02:01 PM

whats a bogger?

Breadburner
3/17/2011, 02:21 PM
Yummy.

Shakira! Look out honey....the Braz-japs will be a force if they ever move past the Karaoke Machine...

Shakira is in no danger Japs have no booty......:D

jumperstop
3/17/2011, 02:28 PM

Yeah I just noticed that too...but that's where boogers normally go. I think I might be able to deal with a little booger from her. I'm sure your wife has dried boogers and is way uglier...

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 02:30 PM
The house just voted to not fund NPR. Time to give your radios to Goodwill and write them off.

Leroy Lizard
3/17/2011, 02:47 PM
Most americans are Hatin on the Illegal messicans right? the Illegal Messicans supposedly Just want to work and make a living. Japan is In big trouble right ?
Heres the plan
Gather up all the Illegals that want to werk send em to Japan to help em get that place cleaned up and back on track

Win Win

Next Problem ?

Japan's response: What the Hell did we ever do to you?!?! Besides Pearl Harbor.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:28 PM
WE aint debating this Plan on its merits we debatin on how best to implement it :D

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:34 PM
I see Vet as Capt Stubbing on the "El Barco del Amor" :D

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:37 PM
:D ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
3/17/2011, 07:06 PM
I gotta much better solution vet. Let all U.S. employers hire whoever they consider most qualified - and give them worker visas if needed - and send all the unemployed losers to Japan. Let Japan cut the gov't checks instead of us. That's a sound deficit reduction program.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 07:15 PM
As long as Most Qualified means having a US Birth Certificate...I'm good with it.

Screw those Visas. Ya'll have voilated those like PeeWee Herman in a Movie Theatre

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 07:27 PM
I gotta much better solution vet. Let all U.S. employers hire whoever they consider most qualified - and give them worker visas if needed - and send all the unemployed losers to Japan. Let Japan cut the gov't checks instead of us. That's a sound deficit reduction program.

True to form :D True to form ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
3/17/2011, 08:54 PM
As long as Most Qualified means having a US Birth Certificate...I'm good with it.

Screw those Visas. Ya'll have voilated those like PeeWee Herman in a Movie Theatre

I'm good with that for all the employees YOU hire Troup. Let others determine who they want to hire.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 09:08 PM
I'm good with that for all the employees YOU hire Troup. Let others determine who they want to hire.

Heres a deal, Ill get a ship and YOU can lead yer Illegal friends aboard.:P

SanJoaquinSooner
3/17/2011, 09:13 PM
Heres a deal, Ill get a ship and YOU can lead yer Illegal friends aboard.:P

Capt Vet. Anchors away ...

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 09:39 PM
I suggest that the US military should invade Northern Mexico and annex it as the 51st state. Then, allow gays from all of the world to freely immigrate there. We would make the new state fabulous in no time flat. No more border issues. No more illegal immigrant problems. No more drug gangs. It would work, I tell ya.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 09:39 PM
Capt Vet. Anchors away ...

By Gawd
http://www.tv-intros.com/m/mchales%20navy.jpg

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 09:41 PM
I suggest that the US military should invade Northern Mexico and annex it as the 51st state. Then, allow gays from all of the world to freely immigrate there. We would make the new state fabulous in no time flat. No more border issues. No more illegal immigrant problems. No more drug gangs. It would work, I tell ya.

But would Yall take the Illegals back or should we send em on to Jaypan ?;)

soonercruiser
3/17/2011, 09:41 PM
The house just voted to not fund NPR. Time to give your radios to Goodwill and write them off.

GOD forbid that NPR would have to pay its own way, like the RW talk radio stations.
:rolleyes:

soonercruiser
3/17/2011, 09:44 PM
"Thread Overboard"!!!!

btk108
3/17/2011, 09:55 PM
lordy....this thread has the markings of "train wreck" written all over it:D

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 09:59 PM
lordy....this thread has the markings of "train wreck" written all over it:D

Well Hell look at what dumbass started it ;)

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 10:00 PM
But would Yall take the Illegals back or should we send em on to Jaypan ?;)

No, you are stuck with them. But seeing the US military action and creation of the new state - Queerland - would scare them straight into being model, productive US citizens.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 10:09 PM
No, you are stuck with them. But seeing the US military action and creation of the new state - Queerland - would scare them straight into being model, productive US citizens.

No No No . we need to cut their nuts out and then send em back to you as Palace eunuchs er sompun
Hell No if Yall want Beaners Yall got take em all ;)

CrimsonJim
3/17/2011, 10:18 PM

Welp, you are nothing, if not consistent. :rolleyes:

CrimsonJim
3/17/2011, 10:19 PM

By gorsh, George...I think you're onto something there!!

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 10:21 PM
Welp, you are nothing, if not consistent. :rolleyes:

Yup hes all for Hirein em as long as he gets his wifes cousins and **** a job :rolleyes:

CrimsonJim
3/17/2011, 10:25 PM
Yep, to hell with minimum wage when they'll work for peanuts. That doesn't hurt "Americans"...nooo, no problemo there. :cool:

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 10:31 PM
No No No . we need to cut their nuts out and then send em back to you as Palace eunuchs er sompun
Hell No if Yall want Beaners Yall got take em all ;)

You are a stubborn old cuss, aren't you.

Now, hear me out. I have a theory about this. The further north illegal immigrants go the quicker they and their kids blend into our big ol melting pot of a country. If they make it all the way to the Canadian border then they are basically Canadian and should just go ahead and cross on over with our thanks and godspeed. Back on point, by moving their homeland several hundreds miles further south will work wonders.

CrimsonJim
3/17/2011, 10:32 PM
Make it so.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 10:33 PM
You are a stubborn old cuss, aren't you.

Now, hear me out. I have a theory about this. The further north illegal immigrants go the quicker they and their kids blend into our big ol melting pot of a country. If they make it all the way to the Canadian border then they are basically Canadian and should just go ahead and cross on over with our thanks and godspeed. Back on point, by moving their homeland several hundreds miles further south will work wonders.

Yer Durnk aint cha? Im pizzed at the neked chick cause she aint brot me back Beer Yet
Can I Borrow a Motorcycle Taxi dude to fetch me some ?

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 10:34 PM
Make it so.

Yup Keep em in the 'QUEENS" land state er send em on the Canada
werks fer me ;)

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 10:46 PM
Yer Durnk aint cha? Im pizzed at the neked chick cause she aint brot me back Beer Yet
Can I Borrow a Motorcycle Taxi dude to fetch me some ?

Sure, I'll send one right over now. Good lord, the weather here is just too cold for my blood. Crazy, crazy weather. It is 66 degrees outside now. I need something extra to keep me warm, like booze. So yeah.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 10:55 PM
Sure, I'll send one right over now. Good lord, the weather here is just too cold for my blood. Crazy, crazy weather. It is 66 degrees outside now. I need something extra to keep me warm, like booze. So yeah.

Ima waitin that Neked chick that tried to blind you aint been back
The bitch:mad:

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 11:18 PM
Ima waitin that Neked chick that tried to blind you aint been back
The bitch:mad:

When she finally shows up, please tell her hello for me. It just was not what I expected to look up and see this neked screaming chick run through the house when I am a guest and I know Olevet was there behaving. She is attractive and all. That is not in question. I averted my eyes because Olevet, you were right there. Maybe I will ask Miss Manners what the proper response should have been. I suppose that she will say that I should have offered her my shirt and then volunteered to go into the bathroom and kill that spider in the bath tub.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 11:20 PM
When she finally shows up, please tell her hello for me. It just was not what I expected to look up and see this neked screaming chick run through the house when I am a guest and I know Olevet was there behaving. She is attractive and all. That is not in question. I averted my eyes because Olevet, you were right there. Maybe I will ask Miss Manners what the proper response should have been. I suppose that she will say that I should have offered her my shirt and then volunteered to go into the bathroom and kill that spider in the bath tub.

She just thot she could convert ya :D
I just LMFAO :cool:

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 11:32 PM
She just thot she could convert ya :D
I just LMFAO :cool:

Lord have mercy. Not a chance, but please don't tell her that. I appreciate the effort. I like the effort. More neked chicks running around is something to celebrate and enjoy. Ladies, more conversion effort is needed here and I am not going to avert my eyes this time, even if Olevet is sitting at his computer desk and has a gun nearby.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 11:33 PM
Lord have mercy. Not a chance, but please don't tell her that. I appreciate the effort. I like the effort. More neked chicks running around is something to celebrate and enjoy. Ladies, more conversion effort is needed here and I am not going to avert my eyes this time, even if Olevet is sitting at his computer desk and has a gun nearby.

Hell Bro the gun was to make her run ;)