PDA

View Full Version : Size Matters.. Tis true or Taint?

sappstuf
3/16/2011, 11:34 PM
Guys Are Right: Size Matters, When It Comes to Fertility

Men's obsession with size in their nether region may be justified after all. New research indicates size — of a sort — does matter when it comes to male fertility.

It turns out it's not penis size that's significant, but the length as measured from the anus to underneath the scrotum, known as anogenital distance, or AGD, according to research published this month in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives. (More on Time.com: Is Coverage of Infertility Treatment an Essential Benefit?)

Fertility testing is nothing if not invasive, but the research, from the University of Rochester Medical Center, means that the latest tool in the fertility arsenal might soon be a lowly tape measure.

AGD is associated with semen volume and sperm count, according to study author Shanna Swan, a reproductive epidemiologist and professor in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Rochester.

The median AGD length is about 2 inches; men with a shorter measurement stand a seven-times greater risk of having fertility problems as opposed to men with a longer AGD. They are more likely to be sub-fertile, which generally indicates a sperm count of less than 20 million per milliliter. Men with sperm counts in this range are only half as likely to succeed in getting a partner pregnant as men with more typical sperm counts in the range of 50 to 60 million sperm per milliliter. (More on Time.com: Sperm on Steroids: 6 Inches Long and Raring to Fertilize)

The researchers, who measured the AGDs of 126 college students who were not attempting to get a partner pregnant, did not attempt to analyze why some men had shorter AGDs than others. But earlier research has raised the possibility that pregnant women exposed to a controversial class of chemicals called phthalates — used in perfumes and personal care products including shampoos, as well as PVC-infused products such as shower curtains and floor coverings — may give birth to boys with shorter AGDs.

In 2005 and again in 2008, Swan found that mothers exposed to high levels of phthalates during pregnancy bore baby boys with reduced AGD and penis size. In previous animal studies, shorter-than-average AGD in male rodents has corresponded with eventual fertility problems.

“We're not at all saying chemicals are the only explanation, but we found when women are exposed to common phthalates that decrease testosterone, there is a whole cascade of things that can happen,” says Swan. “The short AGD is not happening in isolation.”

Not everyone is quick to embrace the linkage. "Assessment of AGD as a routine evaluation of one's fertility is premature," Natan Bar-Chama, who heads the male reproductive medicine at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City, told Reuters. (More on Time.com: Stress Doesn't Hurt Chances of Success with IVF)

Swan acknowledges that her study needs to be replicated, but she believes her current research, along with previous data from animals and humans, suggests AGD is a “reliable marker” of potential infertility.

When combined with sperm count analysis, AGD is not a diagnosis in and of itself, but it can be useful test in terms of providing additional information to doctors and couples.

It's also easy to administer. No pokes and prods needed; just a simple measurement that's so easy, couples having trouble getting pregnant could conceivably do it at home.

Which may or may not be a good idea. “I'm not going to recommend that people do it yet,” says Swan, “but I suspect it's happening.”

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/03/16/guys-are-right-size-matters-fertility-wise/print/#ixzz1GpPcjqJg

StoopTroup
3/16/2011, 11:37 PM
Not everyone is quick to embrace the linkage.

LMPO....laughing my prostate off

Mongo
3/16/2011, 11:45 PM
Hey baby.... I got four inches of chode I want to give you

Breadburner
3/17/2011, 12:17 AM
My gooch is like a continent in itself........

OU-HSV
3/17/2011, 12:20 AM
Don't lie...how many of yall grabbed the tape measure after reading that article. :D

Me..well I don't need no stinkin tape measure, I have two kiddos.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 12:22 AM
2 kids for me too

Mongo
3/17/2011, 12:23 AM
Don't lie...how many of yall grabbed the tape measure after reading that article. :D

I didnt have a tape measure handy:O

sooner59
3/17/2011, 12:24 AM
No need to measure it more than twice in one week.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 12:27 AM
I measure it with a hookers tongue. :D ;)

I'm puttin truck nuts on my truck tomorrow....

Mongo
3/17/2011, 12:32 AM
the ex was on birf control when both of my sons were concieved. I guess my ******* being on my lower back makes this study valid

sooner59
3/17/2011, 12:36 AM
It helps to pull out.

oudavid1
3/17/2011, 12:48 AM

I have 54 cousins and im Catholic.

There will be babies.

Jacie
3/17/2011, 06:21 AM
the ex was on birf control when both of my sons were concieved.

And you took her word for this?

Mongo
3/17/2011, 06:25 AM
Why are you trying to discredit my massive taint and potent sperms?:D

She didnt want to get pregnant at that time too, especially the second. Or maybe she is a ****ing trickster, I dont know

Jacie
3/17/2011, 06:27 AM

She didnt want to get pregnant at that time too, especially the second. Or maybe she is a ****ing trickster, I dont know

Knowledge your father should have taught you but didn't:

How can you tell when your ex is lying?

Her lips are moving.

soonerbrat
3/17/2011, 08:08 AM

it doesn't matter how fertile a guy is if the birth control pill is working. it prevents HER from getting pregnant, doesn't affect the guy's fertility at all. and if she was taking antibiotics or something, it might have rendered the pill worthless. that's how I got my son. Surprise!!

soonerbrat
3/17/2011, 08:11 AM

There will be babies.

dayum... I have 20 first cousins....I thought that was a lot

(yes, Catholic also)

Mjcpr
3/17/2011, 08:25 AM

She is a sweetheart.

GDC
3/17/2011, 08:33 AM
Never heard the term "anogenital distance" before, kind of wish I never had.

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 08:42 AM
I wonder if that railroad spike taint scar I have lengthened my AGD.

I've got 31 first cousins on my dad's side, 27 on my mom's, 5 sons, and 7 grandkids. Hell, I've never met about 1/3 of my cousins.

SteelClip49
3/17/2011, 11:47 AM
this makes me happy! I am moderately big but I am not small. I am massively thick and my girlfriend (future wife) approves! She's southern baptist and I am Catholic.

We are going to have a few babies!!!!!

SEX IS THE MOST AWESOMEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!! Well, along with Saturday's in the fall in Norman :)

OKLA21FAN
3/17/2011, 11:51 AM
and if she was taking antibiotics or something, it might have rendered the pill worthless. that's how I got my son. Surprise!!

and all this time I thought it was from having teh seks.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/17/2011, 01:12 PM
Damn antibiotics always knocking people up!!!

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 01:20 PM

There will be babies.

The storm of babies in my Family has stopped for now but the breeding hasn't taken hold yet on the next generation quite yet....once it starts again though...I will be the Uncle everyone loves again. :D ;)

KantoSooner
3/17/2011, 01:50 PM
Either I've got nothing to worry about....
or Japanese latex is not part of their vaunted QC regimen.

Unfortunately, probably the latter.

OUthunder
3/17/2011, 03:18 PM
It helps to pull out.

No it doesn't.

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 03:26 PM

I needed a yard stick...

the-rover
3/17/2011, 03:37 PM

No need for me to measure either.......two kids and a fixed wife :)

Mongo
3/17/2011, 03:58 PM
Guys actually pullout? I thought that was just a trick to comfort the lady before fornication

oudavid1
3/17/2011, 04:57 PM
dayum... I have 20 first cousins....I thought that was a lot

(yes, Catholic also)

We go hard. And sometimes harder.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:01 PM
I'll be holding up the confession line Saturday so make any adjustments you may need. :D

oudavid1
3/17/2011, 05:03 PM
I'll be holding up the confession line Saturday so make any adjustments you may need. :D

Im going sometime this week actually. Its been way to long.

Im just glad i dont have to remember names.

sappstuf
3/17/2011, 05:04 PM
Guys actually pullout? I thought that was just a trick to comfort the lady before fornication

No, that is a game of "Just the tip".

http://pleasedress.me/img/2845.gif

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 05:37 PM
Heh. When I married my first wife (she was Catholic) I had to go to Engaged Encounter. They taught the "rythym method" of birth control. I tell the priest dude "I try to pull out, but it feels so good." He goes "that is not the rythym method young man, the rythym method is to time her ovulations, blah, blah, blah and only have sex when you know she is not fertile." I go "riiight."

We had 3 kids in 4 years.

sooner59
3/17/2011, 05:56 PM
it doesn't matter how fertile a guy is if the birth control pill is working. it prevents HER from getting pregnant, doesn't affect the guy's fertility at all. and if she was taking antibiotics or something, it might have rendered the pill worthless. that's how I got my son. Surprise!!

Most of the time. You can be using birth control perfectly and still get knocked up. Its a numbers game. Statistically, you should be safe. Realistically, that isn't always the case, regardless of antibiotics.

sooner59
3/17/2011, 06:03 PM
No it doesn't.

If she is on the pill, statistically, pulling out does decrease the chance of pregnancy. With typical use, the difference is 92% effective, compared to 97.84% effective with pulling out. Not a huge difference with perfect use, but how many people have "perfect" use? I'll chance it after I've been married for 3 or 4 years. Before then, not worth it for me.

Cervical Barriers (Diaphragm)

94% effective alone with perfect use - 86% effective alone with typical use
Cervical Barriers + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.89% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Depo-Provera = 99.98% effective perfect use - 99.58% typical use
Cervical Barriers + Combination OCP ("The Pill") = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.88% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.88% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Minipills = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.6% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Male Condoms = 99.88% effective perfect use - 97.9% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Fertility Awareness = 99.88% effective with perfect use - 97.2% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Female Condoms = 99.7% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Emergency Contraception = 99.34% effective with perfect use - 96.5% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Withdrawal = 99.76% effective with perfect use - 96.22% effective with typical use

Spermicides with cervical barriers are not listed because spermicide is supposed to be used with them, so effectiveness rates for barrier methods already include the addition of a spermicide. Since the sponge already contains a spermicide, spermicide was also excluded from combination with the sponge.

Combination Oral Contraceptives ("The Pill")

99.7% effective alone with perfect use - 92% effective alone with typical use
Combination OCP + Cervical Barriers = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.88% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + The Sponge = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 98.72% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Female Condoms = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Emergency Contraception* = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Spermicide = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 97.68% effective with typical use

Female Condoms

95% effective with perfect use - 79% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.37% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Depo-Provera = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.37% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Combination OCP = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + the Vaginal Ring = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Minipills = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.9% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Cervical Barriers = 99.7% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + the Sponge = 99.55% effective with perfect use - 96.64% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Fertility Awareness = 99.9% effective with perfect use - 95.8% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Emergency Contraception = 99.45% effective with perfect use - 94.75% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Withdrawal = 99.8% effective with perfect use - 94.33% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Spermicide = 99.1% effective with perfect use - 93.91% effective with typical use

Don't forget!The addition of condoms to any method always carries the joint benefit of both allowing men a part in birth control and greatly reducing the risks of sexually transmitted infections.

Male Condoms

98% effective alone with perfect use - 85% effective alone with typical use
Male Condoms + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.99% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.88% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Depo-Provera = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.55% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Combination OCP = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + the Vaginal Ring = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Minipills = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.5% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Cervical Barriers = 99.88% effective perfect use - 97.9% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + the Sponge = 97.7% effective with perfect use - 97.6% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Fertility Awareness = 99.96% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Emergency Contraception = 99.78% effective with perfect use - 96.25% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Withdrawal = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 95.95% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Spermicide = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 95.65% effective with typical use

The Contraceptive Implant (Implanon)

99.9% effective with perfect use - 99.9% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.99% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Cervical Barriers = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Emergency Contraception*= 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + the Sponge = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Female Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Withdrawal = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Spermicide = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use

The Contraceptive Patch ("The Patch")

99.7% effective with perfect use - 92% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Cervical Barriers = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.88% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Female Condoms = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Emergency Contraception*= 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + the Sponge = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 98.72% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective
The Contraceptive Patch + Spermicide = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 97.68% effective with typical use

Depo-Provera ("The Shot")

99.7% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Cervical Barriers = 99.98% effective perfect use - 99.58% typical use
Depo-Provera + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.55% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + the Sponge = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 99.52% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Female Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.37% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Emergency Contraception*= 99.97% effective with perfect use - 99.25% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.19% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Spermicide = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 99.13% effective with typical use

Fertility Awareness (FAM)

98% effective with perfect use - 80% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Cervical Barriers = 99.88% effective with perfect use - 97.2% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Male Condoms = 99.96% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + the Sponge = 99.82% effective with perfect use - 96.8% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Female Condoms = 99.9% effective with perfect use - 95.8% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Emergency Contraception = 99.78% effective with perfect use - 95% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Withdrawal = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 94.6% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Spermicide = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 94.2% effective with typical use

Intrauterine Devices (IUD)

99.9% effective with perfect use - 99.2% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Cervical Barriers = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.89% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.88% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + The Sponge = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.87% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Female Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.83% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Emergency Contraception* = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.8% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Withdrawal = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.78% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Spermicide = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.77% effective with typical use

Minipills

99.7% effective with perfect use - 90% effective with typical use
Minipills + Cervical Barriers = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.6% effective with typical use
Minipills + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.5% effective with typical use
Minipills + The Sponge = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98.4% effective with typical use
Minipills + Female Condoms = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.9% effective with typical use
Minipills + Emergency Contraception* = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 97.5% effective with typical use
Minipills + Withdrawal = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 97.3% effective with typical use
Minipills + Spermicide = 99.95% effective with perfect use - 97.1% effective with typical use

Spermicide

82% effective with perfect use - 71% effective with typical use
Spermicide + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Intrauterine Devices = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.77% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Depo-Provera = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 99.13% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Combination OCP = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 97.68% effective with typical use
Spermicide + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 97.68% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Minipills = 99.95% effective with perfect use - 97.1% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Male Condoms = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 95.65% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Fertility Awareness = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 94.2% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Female Condoms = 99.1% effective with perfect use - 93.91% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Emergency Contraception = 98% effective with perfect use - 92.75% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Withdrawal = 99.28% effective with perfect use - 92.17% effective with typical use

The Sponge

91% effective with perfect use - 84% effective with typical use
The Sponge + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.87% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Depo-Provera = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 99.52% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Combination OCP = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 98.72% effective with typical use
The Sponge + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 98.72% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Minipills = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98.4% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Male Condoms = 97.7% effective with perfect use - 97.6% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Fertility Awareness = 99.82% effective with perfect use - 96.8% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Female Condoms = 99.55% effective with perfect use - 96.64% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Emergency Contraception = 99.01% effective with perfect use - 96% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Withdrawal = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 95.68% effective with typical use

The Vaginal Ring

The Vaginal Ring + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
The Vaginal Ring + Female Condoms = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
The Vaginal Ring + Emergency Contraception* = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98% effective with typical use
The Vaginal Ring + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective with typical use

Withdrawal

96% effective with perfect use - 73% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.78% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Depo-Provera = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.19% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Cervical Barriers = 99.76% effective with perfect use - 96.22% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Male Condoms = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 95.95% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Combination OCP = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective
Withdrawal + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective
Withdrawal + the Vaginal Ring = 99.8% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Minipills = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 97.3% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + the Sponge = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 95.68% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Fertility Awareness = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 94.6% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Emergency Contraception = 99.56% effective with perfect use - 93.25% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Spermicide = 99.28% effective with perfect use - 92.17% effective with typical use

Mongo
3/17/2011, 06:04 PM
Most of the time. You can be using birth control perfectly and still get knocked up. Its a numbers game. Statistically, you should be safe. Realistically, that isn't always the case, regardless of antibiotics.

and by brat's post, it is only HER that has to deal with pregnancy/children. I bet she never hit up the dude for child support

It isnt the dudes' fault for not knowing the drug interaction between BC and antibiotics

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 06:06 PM
Heh. When I married my first wife (she was Catholic) I had to go to Engaged Encounter. They taught the "rythym method" of birth control. I tell the priest dude "I try to pull out, but it feels so good." He goes "that is not the rythym method young man, the rythym method is to time her ovulations, blah, blah, blah and only have sex when you know she is not fertile." I go "riiight."

We had 3 kids in 4 years.

http://animewriter.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/trap-motivator.jpg

sooner59
3/17/2011, 06:12 PM
and by brat's post, it is only HER that has to deal with pregnancy/children. I bet she never hit up the dude for child support

It isnt the dudes' fault for not knowing the drug interaction between BC and antibiotics

Yeah I am forced to break out the trojans if the fiance is on antibiotics or if she is in that "window" where she is most likely to get pregnant. Withdrawal is a necessity if I ever want to get any for a long time. She is nervous about that stuff. And she does use the pill "perfectly". Sets her alarm every morning and wakes up to take it, even on weekends. If she wants to sleep in, she gets up, takes it, and then goes back to bed. Its just a peace of mind thing really. I don't have a clue about brat's case. But that is how it goes at our place.

Mongo
3/17/2011, 06:14 PM
one word: PIITB

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2011, 06:14 PM
[rodneycarrington]I gotta 9 month old and a 6 month old......that'll **** ya off.[/rodnedycarrington]

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 06:15 PM
If she is on the pill, statistically, pulling out does decrease the chance of pregnancy. With typical use, the difference is 92% effective, compared to 97.84% effective with pulling out. Not a huge difference with perfect use, but how many people have "perfect" use? I'll chance it after I've been married for 3 or 4 years. Before then, not worth it for me.

Cervical Barriers + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.89% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Depo-Provera = 99.98% effective perfect use - 99.58% typical use
Cervical Barriers + Combination OCP ("The Pill") = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.88% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.88% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Minipills = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.6% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Male Condoms = 99.88% effective perfect use - 97.9% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Fertility Awareness = 99.88% effective with perfect use - 97.2% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Female Condoms = 99.7% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Emergency Contraception = 99.34% effective with perfect use - 96.5% effective with typical use
Cervical Barriers + Withdrawal = 99.76% effective with perfect use - 96.22% effective with typical use

Spermicides with cervical barriers are not listed because spermicide is supposed to be used with them, so effectiveness rates for barrier methods already include the addition of a spermicide. Since the sponge already contains a spermicide, spermicide was also excluded from combination with the sponge.

Combination OCP + Cervical Barriers = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.88% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + The Sponge = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 98.72% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Female Condoms = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Emergency Contraception* = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective with typical use
Combination OCP + Spermicide = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 97.68% effective with typical use

Female Condoms

Female Condoms + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.37% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Depo-Provera = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.37% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Combination OCP = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + the Vaginal Ring = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Minipills = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.9% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Cervical Barriers = 99.7% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + the Sponge = 99.55% effective with perfect use - 96.64% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Fertility Awareness = 99.9% effective with perfect use - 95.8% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Emergency Contraception = 99.45% effective with perfect use - 94.75% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Withdrawal = 99.8% effective with perfect use - 94.33% effective with typical use
Female Condoms + Spermicide = 99.1% effective with perfect use - 93.91% effective with typical use

Don't forget!The addition of condoms to any method always carries the joint benefit of both allowing men a part in birth control and greatly reducing the risks of sexually transmitted infections.

Male Condoms

Male Condoms + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.99% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.88% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Depo-Provera = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.55% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Combination OCP = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + the Vaginal Ring = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Minipills = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.5% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Cervical Barriers = 99.88% effective perfect use - 97.9% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + the Sponge = 97.7% effective with perfect use - 97.6% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Fertility Awareness = 99.96% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Emergency Contraception = 99.78% effective with perfect use - 96.25% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Withdrawal = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 95.95% effective with typical use
Male Condoms + Spermicide = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 95.65% effective with typical use

The Contraceptive Implant + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.99% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Cervical Barriers = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Emergency Contraception*= 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + the Sponge = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Female Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Withdrawal = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Implant + Spermicide = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use

The Contraceptive Patch + Cervical Barriers = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.88% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Female Condoms = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Emergency Contraception*= 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + the Sponge = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 98.72% effective with typical use
The Contraceptive Patch + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective
The Contraceptive Patch + Spermicide = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 97.68% effective with typical use

Depo-Provera + Cervical Barriers = 99.98% effective perfect use - 99.58% typical use
Depo-Provera + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.55% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + the Sponge = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 99.52% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Female Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.37% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Emergency Contraception*= 99.97% effective with perfect use - 99.25% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.19% effective with typical use
Depo-Provera + Spermicide = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 99.13% effective with typical use

Fertility Awareness + Cervical Barriers = 99.88% effective with perfect use - 97.2% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Male Condoms = 99.96% effective with perfect use - 97% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + the Sponge = 99.82% effective with perfect use - 96.8% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Female Condoms = 99.9% effective with perfect use - 95.8% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Emergency Contraception = 99.78% effective with perfect use - 95% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Withdrawal = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 94.6% effective with typical use
Fertility Awareness + Spermicide = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 94.2% effective with typical use

Intrauterine Devices + Cervical Barriers = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.89% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.88% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + The Sponge = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.87% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Female Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.83% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Emergency Contraception* = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.8% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Withdrawal = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.78% effective with typical use
Intrauterine Devices + Spermicide = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.77% effective with typical use

Minipills

Minipills + Cervical Barriers = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.6% effective with typical use
Minipills + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.5% effective with typical use
Minipills + The Sponge = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98.4% effective with typical use
Minipills + Female Condoms = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.9% effective with typical use
Minipills + Emergency Contraception* = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 97.5% effective with typical use
Minipills + Withdrawal = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 97.3% effective with typical use
Minipills + Spermicide = 99.95% effective with perfect use - 97.1% effective with typical use

Spermicide

Spermicide + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Intrauterine Devices = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.77% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Depo-Provera = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 99.13% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Combination OCP = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 97.68% effective with typical use
Spermicide + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.94% effective with perfect use - 97.68% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Minipills = 99.95% effective with perfect use - 97.1% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Male Condoms = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 95.65% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Fertility Awareness = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 94.2% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Female Condoms = 99.1% effective with perfect use - 93.91% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Emergency Contraception = 98% effective with perfect use - 92.75% effective with typical use
Spermicide + Withdrawal = 99.28% effective with perfect use - 92.17% effective with typical use

The Sponge

The Sponge + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.98% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.87% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Depo-Provera = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 99.52% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Combination OCP = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 98.72% effective with typical use
The Sponge + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.97%effective with perfect use - 98.72% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Minipills = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98.4% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Male Condoms = 97.7% effective with perfect use - 97.6% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Fertility Awareness = 99.82% effective with perfect use - 96.8% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Female Condoms = 99.55% effective with perfect use - 96.64% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Emergency Contraception = 99.01% effective with perfect use - 96% effective with typical use
The Sponge + Withdrawal = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 95.68% effective with typical use

The Vaginal Ring

The Vaginal Ring + Male Condoms = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 98.8% effective with typical use
The Vaginal Ring + Female Condoms = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 98.32% effective with typical use
The Vaginal Ring + Emergency Contraception* = 99.97% effective with perfect use - 98% effective with typical use
The Vaginal Ring + Withdrawal = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective with typical use

Withdrawal

Withdrawal + The Contraceptive Implant = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.97% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Intrauterine Devices = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 99.78% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Depo-Provera = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 99.19% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Cervical Barriers = 99.76% effective with perfect use - 96.22% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Male Condoms = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 95.95% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Combination OCP = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective
Withdrawal + The Contraceptive Patch = 99.98% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective
Withdrawal + the Vaginal Ring = 99.8% effective with perfect use - 97.84% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Minipills = 99.99% effective with perfect use - 97.3% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + the Sponge = 99.64% effective with perfect use - 95.68% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Fertility Awareness = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 94.6% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Emergency Contraception = 99.56% effective with perfect use - 93.25% effective with typical use
Withdrawal + Spermicide = 99.28% effective with perfect use - 92.17% effective with typical use

A few of these (xanax)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kw9sepjaTj1qzuwt5o1_500.jpg

....and a few of these...

http://tacomacdouglasville.com/wgbf/images/beers.jpg

With the proper amount of each you will render your penis useless and lower your risk of pregnancy to "OMG I think He/She or IT raped me!".....

Careful though there is a point you'll need to force yourself to obstain as for about an hour....you are gonna want to hump an Elephant....but give it some time to really kick in....:D

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2011, 06:19 PM
A few of these (xanax)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kw9sepjaTj1qzuwt5o1_500.jpg

....and a few of these...

http://tacomacdouglasville.com/wgbf/images/beers.jpg

With the proper amount of each you will render your penis useless and lower your risk of pregnancy to "OMG I think He/She or IT raped me!".....

Careful though there is a point you'll need to force yourself to obstain as for about an hour....you are gonna want to hump an Elephant....but give it some time to really kick in....:D

Female Condoms

Male Condoms

Minipills

Spermicide

The Sponge

The Vaginal Ring

Withdrawal

Just wanted to quote it again...

sooner59
3/17/2011, 06:19 PM
I have found that whiskey dick lowers it too.

sooner59
3/17/2011, 06:32 PM
[rodneycarrington]I gotta 9 month old and a 6 month old......that'll **** ya off.[/rodnedycarrington]

That little ****er is already mowing the yard and he ain't even 2 yet.

Mongo
3/17/2011, 06:53 PM
have you ever asked a woman if she has a dental damn?

awkward

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 06:56 PM
have you ever asked a woman if she has a dental damn?

awkward

Wow! You found one with teeth? :D

http://media.diywelder.com/missing-teeth-small.jpg

sooner59
3/17/2011, 06:58 PM

Its always better if you have her just take them out. :D

Mongo
3/17/2011, 06:58 PM
yeah, but that goiter on her neck took my mind off her current dental situation

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2011, 06:59 PM

Like a tard on a drum...

OU-HSV
3/17/2011, 08:26 PM
No need to measure it more than twice in one week.
And then add those two measurements up and just make do with that number

sooner59
3/17/2011, 08:51 PM
And then add those two measurements up and just make do with that number

How in the hell did you figure out my secret formula???

OU-HSV
3/17/2011, 08:54 PM
How in the hell did you figure out my secret formula???

Heh, just a guess. :pop:

SunnySooner
3/18/2011, 12:07 PM
There's so much they still don't know about why some folks can't get knocked up--in fact, 20% of infertility cases are "unexplained". All of the things that have to happen exactly right to get preggo make it seem like it would almost never happen, seems like you'd have better odds of winning Powerball, guess that's why it's a Miracle. ;)

And I have 25 first cousins (and we're not even Catholic!!), ranging from their 60's to 20's. Some of them are older than our youngest uncle.

My family tree looks like the Whomping Willow.