PDA

View Full Version : Obama Speaks Out for Female Fair Pay

Pages : 1 [2]

olevetonahill
3/16/2011, 09:04 PM
Suggesting that anyone who disagrees with your point of view is less manly, or has a vagina is an excellent example of how diseased your minds are with regards to women. Your entire framework for womanhood is based on a negative, lessor status. It disgusts me.

http://www.noozhawk.com/images/uploads/Richard_Tognetti-540.jpg

Mongo
3/16/2011, 09:15 PM
Suggesting that anyone who disagrees with your point of view is less manly, or has a vagina is an excellent example of how diseased your minds are with regards to women. Your entire framework for womanhood is based on a negative, lessor status. It disgusts me.

You took your wife's last name, didn't you?

olevetonahill
3/16/2011, 09:20 PM
You took your wife's last name, didn't you?

Look out Bro I think she has her Combat Boots on :eek:

Mongo
3/16/2011, 09:23 PM
Look out Bro I think she has her Combat Boots on :eek:

Wait, ald is a chick? I wonder what she is wearing. I am picturing something low cut to show cleavage

olevetonahill
3/16/2011, 09:27 PM
Wait, ald is a chick? I wonder what she is wearing. I am picturing something low cut to show cleavage

I found her Pic :D
http://lh6.ggpht.com/Dohnutman2/R5Ley0ggQCI/AAAAAAAAKkw/l1UnD9BnGj8/s400/hooters-protest1.jpg

StoopTroup
3/16/2011, 09:30 PM
That damn thug should take a beer and quit scaring the children.....lol

C&CDean
3/16/2011, 09:38 PM

So are you a yainch, or are you a girly man?

yermom
3/16/2011, 09:44 PM
the name pretty much guarantees a Y chromosome

no chicks know anything about astronomy ;)

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/16/2011, 10:07 PM
You're actually getting smarter. Admitting that you're clueless is the first step in becoming enlightened. You're still not listening though.

Have you ever had a job? Does your dad work? Provide a personal example of the situation you're claiming is "fact cause I read it in a link." Again, you can't, because it's not true.
I work, my dad works, 1/10 on that troll attempt. Thats not a personal example, thats actual research. Again, I'm not delving into WHY women are paid less, simply stating they ARE for "the same occupation".

CORNholio
3/17/2011, 01:26 AM
Who let all these women out of the kitchen? Chaos will now ensue.

SoonerKnight
3/17/2011, 06:27 AM
It's proven the wage gap is from wimmen taken time off to spawn. Less experience less pay! sucks to be ya'll!!

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 08:33 AM
I work, my dad works, 1/10 on that troll attempt. Thats not a personal example, thats actual research. Again, I'm not delving into WHY women are paid less, simply stating they ARE for "the same occupation".

No. They're. Not. Repeat it 4 times. Write it on the board 100 times.

In the United States of America, a female, with the EXACT same qualifications, experience, time in grade, in the EXACT same occupation with an EXACTLY identically qualified male will get EXACTLY the same pay. This is my thesis statement. I challenge you to disqualify/punch holes/prove it wrong.

Troll attempt? I was just wondering if there were any females in either of y'all's chosen fields with identical education/experience/time in grade as you. If so, do they get paid less than either of you for doing the exact same work? I'll be waiting in the bar for your answer.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 08:37 AM
Dean we are Sexist Pigs for simply asking them if they have any personal knowledge of this happening or if they are just spouting off about "Studies"
Granted the studies are there, I just want ONE example
Ill join you in the Bar 1st rounds on me ;)

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 08:38 AM
Oh and I hope the bar maids are HAWT :hot:

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 08:48 AM
Well you know Howie, I totally believe there are tons of studies that show that females in the same "occupation" get paid less than males in the same "occupation." That's proven fact.

What these ninnies can't prove is that if ALL THINGS ARE EQUAL between the individuals in those studies then they still get paid less. Why can't they prove it? Because it isn't so.

Anyhow, it's St. Patrick's Day. I'll have a Guinness and a double Tullamore Dew when you order from the pretty lass who doesn't get paid as much as the handsome lad serving drinks...

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 08:52 AM
Thats today?
hell i werent Payin Tention
I need to get my durnk on Later ;)

2121Sooner
3/17/2011, 08:58 AM
Well you know Howie, I totally believe there are tons of studies that show that females in the same "occupation" get paid less than males in the same "occupation." That's proven fact.

What these ninnies can't prove is that if ALL THINGS ARE EQUAL between the individuals in those studies then they still get paid less. Why can't they prove it? Because it isn't so.

Anyhow, it's St. Patrick's Day. I'll have a Guinness and a double Tullamore Dew when you order from the pretty lass who doesn't get paid as much as the handsome lad serving drinks...

No, you will end up ordering an appletini because it's green and a chocolate cake shot to take the edge off.

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 09:00 AM
No, you will end up ordering an appletini because it's green and a chocolate cake shot to take the edge off.

Do you know you just caused me to have an involuntary gag reflex? Now I'm gonna go around tasting bile all day. Well at least it's green.

Thanks a pantload.

2121Sooner
3/17/2011, 09:05 AM
You have a gag reflex?

Huh.....I guess I owe Alden $20

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 09:17 AM
Well then pay the girl.

2121Sooner
3/17/2011, 09:27 AM
Since you are saying Alde is a girl does that mean I only have to fork out $15?

Solid

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 09:31 AM
Heh.

XingTheRubicon
3/17/2011, 09:32 AM
19 year olds that are too "limited" to understand liberal fantasy facts and figures are inevitable and almost expected. 35+ year olds who actually believe the glitter-haired/liberal side to this thread are almost a walking miracle.

texaspokieokie
3/17/2011, 09:37 AM
if a female worker feels she is being unfairly compensated, she should try ****ing the boss.

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/17/2011, 09:41 AM
No. They're. Not. Repeat it 4 times. Write it on the board 100 times.

In the United States of America, a female, with the EXACT same qualifications, experience, time in grade, in the EXACT same occupation with an EXACTLY identically qualified male will get EXACTLY the same pay. This is my thesis statement. I challenge you to disqualify/punch holes/prove it wrong.

Troll attempt? I was just wondering if there were any females in either of y'all's chosen fields with identical education/experience/time in grade as you. If so, do they get paid less than either of you for doing the exact same work? I'll be waiting in the bar for your answer.
After reading several articles, I'll admit I was completely wrong on this. I've fallen to propaganda that women make $0.77 to a mans dollar, but without knowing various reasons behind it.

I work minimum wage so, nobody is making less than I am :P For my dad, he teaches and coaches high school basketball and I know the girls coach makes less than him, but the girls coach doesn't have 400 wins and the girls team doesn't put 2000 fans in the house every night either.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 09:44 AM
After reading several articles, I'll admit I was completely wrong on this. I've fallen to propaganda that women make $0.77 to a mans dollar, but without knowing various reasons behind it.

I work minimum wage so, nobody is making less than I am :P For my dad, he teaches and coaches high school basketball and I know the girls coach makes less than him, but the girls coach doesn't have 400 wins and the girls team doesn't put 2000 fans in the house every night either.

By Gawd there is Hope for you after all
And I was thinkin yer disease was terminal :D

OutlandTrophy
3/17/2011, 09:48 AM

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/17/2011, 09:50 AM
Same education, clearly different experience

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 09:54 AM

Well done grasshoppah!

You will discover that 99% of the propoganda the left feeds you will be flawed just like this whole deal is. It sounds good, it feels good, but it's not good/right/correct.

Anyhow, someday you should be able to snatch the pebble from my hand...

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 09:56 AM
Well done grasshoppah!

You will discover that 99% of the propoganda the left feeds you will be flawed just like this whole deal is. It sounds good, it feels good, but it's not good/right/correct.

Dont it just give ya the warm fuzzes to see the Light gradually coming on in these young minds :cool:

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/17/2011, 12:35 PM
Well done grasshoppah!

So its like Fox?

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 12:38 PM
Don't know, I don't watch TV news.

Now let me axe you this. Do you watch Fox, or are you just parroting what all the lefties say?

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/17/2011, 12:52 PM
Don't know, I don't watch TV news.

Now let me axe you this. Do you watch Fox, or are you just parroting what all the lefties say?
Enough with the parroting ****. You're like a parrot who repeats the same thing over and over.

I'm talkin this
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/6345-fox-news-deceives-public-and-ron-paul

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 12:58 PM
Squawk.

So what about that? WTF does it have to do with anything? WTF is that POS website you linked? If you're running around reading and worse yet, actually believing all the **** you read on the innerwebs then you are getting your head all full of crap. And when you pantomime/mimic/repeat exactly what the ignorant talking heads say then you, by definition, are parroting. You stop parroting, I'll stop asking if you want a cracker. Cracker.

OUthunder
3/17/2011, 01:00 PM
heh

Ton Loc
3/17/2011, 01:06 PM
So that those of you who have such vastly superior experience can throw acid on it? No thanks.

Instead, why don't those of you claiming to be all-knowing admit that you have no idea what happens in the majority of organizations, because you have not personally been employed by them.

You were looking in a mirror as you wrote that? Right? You see the irony?

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 01:53 PM
Some of you are so far off the reserve on this issue that it is a bit embarrassing. I have seen discrimination in salaries and promotions. It is pretty silly to say that it doesn't exist.

At one point, I was accused of preferring to hire male stock market analysts over female analysts. All of the male analysts got together and voted that the next hire should be female, an attractive one! Heh! I did and they were all happy. Besides that one time, I think my hiring of analysts in the 20+ years I ran a research department was pretty much 50-50 between male and female. In terms of salary and bonuses, the females always got equal treatment with the males based on performance, always.

But you can take it to the other extreme, like my bank in a small rural community in south central Oklahoma. It has only female employees and some of them have no idea about lending to the farmers and ranchers in the community. I absolutely shutter when I go into that bank when I am home. I can imagine that the farmers and ranchers feel like going in and asking for a loan is like a game of "Mother, may I".

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 01:56 PM
Chuck I never said it didnt exist
I simply asked if any one could show me an example that they knew of.
No one has yet ;)

Leroy Lizard
3/17/2011, 01:57 PM
Some of you are so far off the reserve on this issue that it is a bit embarrassing. I have seen discrimination in salaries and promotions. It is pretty silly to say that it doesn't exist.

At one point, I was accused of preferring to hire male stock market analysts over female analysts. All of the male analysts got together and voted that the next hire should be female, an attractive one! Heh! I did and they were all happy.

Wow, your company just writes the book on process control, doesn't it? And you sound like a real leader. :rolleyes:

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 02:05 PM
Chuck I never said it didnt exist
I simply asked if any one could show me an example that they knew of.
No one has yet ;)

I wouldn't think it would be wise to be too specific on a message board about any particular case. What exactly are you fishing for, by the way?

OULenexaman
3/17/2011, 02:11 PM
Tuna..

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 02:44 PM
Wow, your company just writes the book on process control, doesn't it? And you sound like a real leader. :rolleyes:

I'd say Chuck's smarter than you in this area. Of course there's no reason to argue with someone like you that's as mentally challenged as you are.

Leroy Lizard
3/17/2011, 02:50 PM
I'd say Chuck's smarter than you in this area.

Even people hanging out at the bus stop know better than to allow company employees to vote on hiring policies, especially when it comes to gender issues. That has dumb all over it. And in this country he probably would have broken the law by even considering their vote.

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 03:19 PM
I'd say Chuck's smarter than you in this area. Of course there's no reason to argue with someone like you that's as mentally challenged as you are.

I don't know Chuck...but if things went down like he states...then he was a dumb azz in that particular situation...

SouthCarolinaSooner
3/17/2011, 03:20 PM
Squawk.

So what about that? WTF does it have to do with anything? WTF is that POS website you linked? If you're running around reading and worse yet, actually believing all the **** you read on the innerwebs then you are getting your head all full of crap. And when you pantomime/mimic/repeat exactly what the ignorant talking heads say then you, by definition, are parroting. You stop parroting, I'll stop asking if you want a cracker. Cracker.
I was making the point that Fox is probably the worst "main stream" propaganda source there is since you were hating on the left's propaganda machine. And for the record, I'm not really on the left. Watch the video and you will see Fox pathetic attempt to put down Ron Paul, who is "too liberal" for their neocon tastes.

http://ronpaulrally.org/2011/02/wearechangeoklahoma-fox-news-ron-paul-cpac-lies-exposed/

Of course there is some discrimination in the workforce, but it makes sense that women on average earn less because a variety of reasons, mostly relating to having kids.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 03:33 PM
I don't know Chuck...but if things went down like he states...then he was a dumb azz in that particular situation...

Maybe your right but given his situation I'd think he was able to make good business decisions that were well respected by his Employers who BTW were not Americans.

If I had money to invest....I'd hire him in a second

C&CDean
3/17/2011, 03:35 PM
Like I said, I don't watch TV news. All the channels are effed up. They all quit reporting "news" several years ago and that was about the time I shut them all off.

My advice is to chill out, enjoy your youth, learn from your mistakes, pay little to no attention to any of the propoganda out there and formulate your own opinions based on your life experiences. It takes patience, but you'll be much further ahead than by just jumping on some bull**** bandwagon because it sounds groovy.

When I was your age I had all the answers to all the world's problems. I thought I was the smartest thing since Einstein. I thought abortion and drugs were righteous things. I hated cops, authority and especially older people who told me I was FOS. I often wondered "how in the hell did they get so stupid in 50 years?"

Then I was involved in an abortion. Then I quit using drugs. Then I cleaned up my act and got a real job and had some kids. It was amazing every 4-5 years I'd look back and think "wow, I was a ****ing idiot back then, but now I've got my **** together." 4-5 years later, same pattern. If you're not moving forward and learning, you're either moving backwards or wasting away.

Anyhow, do not let your mind get warped by the crap you see/read/hear from either of the sides - especially the extremists on both sides. The truth is just right of the center of the street, because in America, we happen to drive on the right side of the road. Anybody who is driving over there on the curb or sidewalk isn't worthy of notice.

Leroy Lizard
3/17/2011, 03:36 PM
Maybe your right but given his situation I'd think he was able to make good business decisions that were well respected by his Employers who BTW were not Americans.

I go by what he said. And what he said was pretty stupid.

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 03:37 PM

If I had money to invest....I'd hire him in a second

If an sob that works for me hires someone by vote of his subordinates I would fire his azz...

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 03:37 PM
I go by what he said. And what he said was pretty stupid.

Good for you Mr. Sabbatical

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 03:44 PM
If an sob that works for me hires someone by vote of his subordinates I would fire his azz...

His subordinates were also not American. He was in a pretty delicate situation.

What you would do is majorly different than what he had to do to build a Team.

He needed to keep the Bosses and the Workers happy and was as successful as anyone he was competing with.

I'd bet you might have used your way of doing business and not lasted long. It was all about money and he made them a bunch.

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 03:45 PM
His subordinates were also not American. He was in a pretty delicate situation.

What you would do is majorly different than what he had to do to build a Team.

He needed to keep the Bosses and the Workers happy and was as successful as anyone he was competing with.

I'd bet you might have used your way of doing business and not lasted long. It was all about money and he made them a bunch.

Majority decision in the hiring process?

I don't give a crap it he was on Mars...I'd fire his azz...

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 03:46 PM
Or at least a reduction in job responsibility...

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 03:49 PM
OK, team...we have a choice today...who do we hire...

Bob with a PHD from MIT...

Or Betty with 40 - 22- 36...

Base your decision on their qualifications only...

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 03:55 PM

You understand that his employees were rallying around him as he was suspected of hiring men only? Sounds to me like he was a pretty good guy that maybe did make a decision that seemed to you to be against fair and proper standards but he was really just being forced to search for a Woman who could put it all to bed and he found someone qualified that could work with his staff to turn the pressure off. Then....it's right back to making money. If she didn't workout...she'd have been gone more than likely

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 03:57 PM

Now your embellishing. Nice job. Seriously....nothing comes from personal attacking something you don't know **** about. It just lowers your IQ.

Mongo
3/17/2011, 04:01 PM
Now your embellishing. Nice job. Seriously....nothing comes from personal attacking something you don't know **** about. It just lowers your IQ.

You are just being bitter cause you got beat out by a smoking body:D

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 04:03 PM

It was a joke...

I understand the situation he was in...I also understand the difference in local situations...

He possibly could have left the best candidate out in the cold because the workers wanted a woman...and that is unacceptable...there are many means to inspire the staff/workers...and letting them pick a female ain't one of those that I support...

What if they all voted and wanted a Buddhist..or a Catholic...or a lesbian...

TitoMorelli
3/17/2011, 04:09 PM

No-brainer. I'd take the no-brainer. ;)

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4006/babe04232008.jpg > http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_09_24/nerd.jpg

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 04:17 PM
It was a joke...

I understand the situation he was in...I also understand the difference in local situations...

He possibly could have left the best candidate out in the cold because the workers wanted a woman...and that is unacceptable...there are many means to inspire the staff/workers...and letting them pick a female ain't one of those that I support...

Its ok. It's hard to tell who's being a penis and who's just screwin around when I'm on the phone 2 computers and two kids at Home wanting to know if they can rent a movie....lol

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 04:19 PM
You are just being bitter cause you got beat out by a smoking body:D

I'm bitter I didn't get to interview her

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 04:20 PM
No, all of you are missing the point. The guys in the office voted when they saw an imbalance and pointed it out to me. I hadn't really realized it. That is all. I wasn't hiring the candidate by popular office vote. If the best candidate were male I would have still hired him.

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 04:22 PM
No, all of you are missing the point. The guys in the office voted when they saw an imbalance and pointed it out to me. I hadn't really realized it. That is all. I wasn't hiring the candidate by popular office vote. If the best candidate were male I would have still hired him.

Much better..

But it was much more enjoyable arguing about if you were an idiot or not...

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 04:25 PM

About time you got here to str8en this out.

Leroy Lizard
3/17/2011, 04:31 PM
You understand that his employees were rallying around him as he was suspected of hiring men only? Sounds to me like he was a pretty good guy that maybe did make a decision that seemed to you to be against fair and proper standards but he was really just being forced to search for a Woman who could put it all to bed and he found someone qualified that could work with his staff to turn the pressure off. Then....it's right back to making money. If she didn't workout...she'd have been gone more than likely

You're not doing him any favors. It was bad enough initially.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 04:32 PM
You're not doing him any favors. It was bad enough initially.

Same **** happens to you every time you log in

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 04:34 PM
Now, if Liz was the only male candidate...

Leroy Lizard
3/17/2011, 04:36 PM

Here is what you wrote:

At one point, I was accused of preferring to hire male stock market analysts over female analysts. All of the male analysts got together and voted that the next hire should be female, an attractive one! Heh! I did and they were all happy.

Clearly they did more than just point out an imbalance, because you said they voted on it and told you how they voted. And you certainly said nothing to dissuade the obvious: That you hired an attractive female based on that vote.

If you didn't mean that, then I hope they keep you away from writing official company literature. Because that sucked.

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 04:38 PM
No-brainer. I'd take the no-brainer. ;)

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4006/babe04232008.jpg > http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_09_24/nerd.jpg

On second thought....

yermom
3/17/2011, 04:41 PM
Here is what you wrote:

Clearly they did more than just point out an imbalance, because you said they voted on it and told you how they voted. And you certainly said nothing to dissuade the obvious: That you hired an attractive female based on that vote.

If you didn't mean that, then I hope they keep you away from writing official company literature. Because that sucked.

he says he hired an attractive female and they were happy. he didn't say that was why he hired her ;)

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 04:42 PM
he says he hired an attractive female and they were happy. he didn't say that was why he hired her ;)

Little **** stirrer has got a lot to say but nothing to really offer. I took him off ignore a week ago....I think I've proved my point about who's Obsessive....lol

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 04:45 PM
You miss it again Leroy, sorry to say. Culturally, it is much different in Thailand. It took a group of them to get the courage to say that there was something wrong. I'm glad they did. It didn't occur before or after that.

Besides, all young Thai women are attractive in my opinion. Have you ever been to Thailand?

yermom
3/17/2011, 04:47 PM
are you sure it was a woman?

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 04:48 PM
I wouldn't think it would be wise to be too specific on a message board about any particular case. What exactly are you fishing for, by the way?

Chuck, I aint fishing Bro. Just asking if any one has 1st hand knowledge and or has seen this happen

Phil, If anyone is a Dumbass then its YOU, where in Chucks post did he say anything wrong?

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 04:55 PM
Chuck, I aint fishing Bro. Just asking if any one has 1st hand knowledge and or has seen this happen

Phil, If anyone is a Dumbass then its YOU, where in Chucks post did he say anything wrong?

We got things settled out,,,

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 04:56 PM

Stoop, save yer breath its just another nOOb talking out his azz that dosent have a clue about the situation as to limptard well hes just being Limptarded ;)

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 04:57 PM

:D

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 04:59 PM
Stoop, save yer breath its just another nOOb talking out his azz that dosent have a clue about the situation as to limptard well hes just being Limptarded ;)
He said he was just kidding. No biggie. I've got my gun unconcealed still. I'm polishing the chrome:D

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:00 PM
It was a joke...

You just get dumber by the ****in post
You sayIT was a Joke, While entirely missing the Humor in Chucks post

Good jorb numnuts

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:02 PM
Man this baby is shiny.

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:04 PM
We got things settled out,,,

Yea it looks all settled , You and Limptard are in the same class.:rolleyes:

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 05:05 PM
You just get dumber by the ****in post
You sayIT was a Joke, While entirely missing the Humor in Chucks post

Good jorb numnuts

Who are you? Leroy Jr.?

Chuck Bao
3/17/2011, 05:05 PM

Yeah, pretty sure. Back then, the Thai government didn't allow for the transgendered folks to change their given name. Thai first names are relatively gender identifying. And for employment, Thai financial firms require some rather specific stuff. I am reminded of this as I just joined my new company and they made me fill out a questionnaire that would not be acceptable in the US. I'm not complaining and I have nothing to hide, but good grief they want to know everything.

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 05:12 PM
olevetonahill, I appreciate your constructive criticism...at some past moment in my life all of your comments hold true...

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:12 PM
Who are you? Leroy Jr.?

Name callin is against the rules.
Oh and you they one who was arguing the same points as Limptard not me
so **** off dip **** :P

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 05:13 PM
Name callin is against the rules.
Oh and you they one who was arguing the same points as Limptard not me
so **** off dip **** :P

I apologize...calling you Leroy Jr was far out of bounds....

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:14 PM
olevetonahill, I appreciate your constructive criticism...at some past moment in my life all of your comments hold true...

I aint trying to be constructive Im trying to be an arsehole , Pay Tention:D

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:16 PM
I apologize...calling you Leroy Jr was far out of bounds....

Accepted, and a good thin ya apologized, I were fixin to get my Fightin duds on . and Lord know i hate wearin clothes :cool:

Leroy Lizard
3/17/2011, 05:17 PM

Oh, ho! Rock solid. (The joke, that is.)

pphilfran
3/17/2011, 05:20 PM
Accepted, and a good thin ya apologized, I were fixin to get my Fightin duds on . and Lord know i hate wearin clothes :cool:

I tap out....anything to keep from seein' ya in your Fightin duds...

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:24 PM
Oh, ho! Rock solid. (The joke, that is.)

Damn str8 it is. But it's not a joke. It's real. It's about a real joke.

StoopTroup
3/17/2011, 05:24 PM
(That is.)

TitoMorelli
3/17/2011, 05:34 PM

Can't wait to see what ban bars super-imposed on Otis avatar bars looks like.:D

olevetonahill
3/17/2011, 05:36 PM
Can't wait to see what ban bars super-imposed on Otis avatar bars looks like.:D

Guess you will just have to wait see,wont ya.
I bet theres several of ya nOObs droolin over that idea:rolleyes: