PDA

View Full Version : Become an FBI Agent....

StoopTroup
3/15/2011, 06:52 PM

SoCaliSooner
3/15/2011, 07:14 PM
I looked into it....but with a bad knee, crappy pay and love of surfing...I decided against it...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/point_break_movie_image_keanu_reeve.jpg

VeeJay
3/15/2011, 07:29 PM
Will they take a 51 year old and start me at the top of the pay scale?

lexsooner
3/15/2011, 07:36 PM
A girl I met on an airplane flight dreamed of becoming an FBI agent. She was on her way to an internship with the FBI at the J. Edgar Crossdresser HQ in D.C. She told me it was the first time she had flown in an airplane. I kept in touch and she went on to law school and yes, indeed, she got selected as a Special Agent with the FBI. But she also spoke fluent Spanish, so she got assigned to McAllen Texas and has to deal with all the mess down there. She fit the traditional profile of an agent, clean cut, very wholesome and traditional and patriotic, a small town Oklahoma girl who loves God, family, her country, did not date until well into her 20s. You would probably never guess she is an agent. She is tall, slender, a very active sorority girl at OSU. Anyway, I always thought it was cool to keep in touch with a young woman who achieved her dreams and I will always wish her the best.

yermom
3/15/2011, 07:45 PM
GAWD I hate pop ups like this. To get rid of them I have to set things on High. That sucks too. I'm getting ready to get rid of the IE on this laptop.

http://www.fbihow.com/img/how-to-become-an-fbi-agent.jpg

http://fbi.mycriminaljusticecareers.com/?sub_id=102605&sub_cd=1037466

still using IE?

*shakes head*

StoopTroup
3/15/2011, 07:48 PM

OhU1
3/15/2011, 08:37 PM
1. She told me it was the first time she had flown in an airplane. 2. A small town girl who did not date until well into her 20s. 3. A very active sorority girl at (___________).

Let me play FBI profiler based on the above clues - OSU; she's an Aggie! :stunned:

sooner_born_1960
3/15/2011, 09:13 PM
A girl I met on an airplane flight dreamed of becoming an FBI agent. She was on her way to an internship with the FBI at the J. Edgar Crossdresser HQ in D.C. She told me it was the first time she had flown in an airplane. I kept in touch and she went on to law school and yes, indeed, she got selected as a Special Agent with the FBI. But she also spoke fluent Spanish, so she got assigned to McAllen Texas and has to deal with all the mess down there. She fit the traditional profile of an agent, clean cut, very wholesome and traditional and patriotic, a small town Oklahoma girl who loves God, family, her country, did not date until well into her 20s. You would probably never guess she is an agent. She is tall, slender, a very active sorority girl at OSU. Anyway, I always thought it was cool to keep in touch with a young woman who achieved her dreams and I will always wish her the best.

The reason I'm advising my daughters not to take Spanish as their foreign language requirement.

Soonerfan88
3/15/2011, 09:16 PM

That's what happens when the guys are only interested in sheep. Poor thing, she's probably socially scarred for life. :D

GKeeper316
3/15/2011, 09:20 PM
The reason I'm advising my daughters not to take Spanish as their foreign language requirement.

arabic, farsi, and the eastern european languages (russian, romanian, hungarian, etc.) will serve people interested in international trade much more than spanish. german is a great second language as well. english is a germanic language, so its pretty easy to pck up.

learn spanish if you want to run a factory or a cleaning service.