PDA

View Full Version : Sooner BB should be #1 next week...

Soonerus
3/12/2011, 10:09 PM
Florida lost...OU is the only D1 team still undefeated...

jumperstop
3/12/2011, 10:12 PM
That's nice to hear

Sooner74
3/12/2011, 11:00 PM
Florida lost last week already. So if that were true we would be #1 already.

oklasooners
3/12/2011, 11:07 PM
If we win tomorrow, we should be ranked #1. I dont see that happening...they will probably just put another SEC team in front of us, Vandy will probably jump us.

FenwayFaithfulSooner
3/13/2011, 02:26 AM
I believe the argument is strength of schedule. Florida and Vandy have played several ranked teams so far. Having said that, OU can only play the people on their schedule and have yet to lose. If it was up to me, we would already be number 1. OU has played some very good teams in Cal, SD, and SDSU and defeated them all, so in my mind, we earned the top spot. However, if we keep winning, it will all work itself out.

SOONER STEAKER
3/13/2011, 06:52 PM
The only game we lose and im watching it on TV. Enjoyed the play by play guys today, so much better than the guys on the radio.

BOOMER SOONER ALL THE WAY TO OMAHA!!!! And a Sooner National Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C&CDean
3/13/2011, 07:16 PM
The only game we lose and im watching it on TV. Enjoyed the play by play guys today, so much better than the guys on the radio.

BOOMER SOONER ALL THE WAY TO OMAHA!!!! And a Sooner National Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are you and what have you done with steaker?

Actually, I was fully expecting you to come out of the woodwork the minute we lost a game. Why is that?

FenwayFaithfulSooner
3/13/2011, 07:52 PM
It sucks OU lost and there will be no #1 ranking, but this team is still great and can have a special season. Now let's go kill ASU on Tuesday and Wednesday.