PDA

View Full Version : It is not often I wish I was not banned . . .

Jacie
3/12/2011, 12:59 PM
. . . from hornfans.com, because if I had posting privileges I could respond to this post (in a thread about who should be their next starting QB):

Harsin selects, positions, and schemes that talent in such a way that he, against all odds ( what was the spread in that game?) beats OU in the Fiesta Bowl.

Thus, the myth that Oklahoma was an overwhelming favorite beaten by a team that had no chance is perpetuated by yet another ignoramous . . .

OUthunder
3/12/2011, 01:01 PM
Yawn, they live vicariously thru OU during the off season.

XingTheRubicon
3/12/2011, 03:18 PM
That's what you talk about when your team is comprised of 5-7 losers...how some coach is going to change the league's worst QB into Joe Montana because he won a bowl game five years ago against a back up QB.

EatLeadCommie
3/12/2011, 03:29 PM
was he even the OC then?

Mongo
3/12/2011, 03:32 PM
That site is almost unbearable to read. Almost. The school and program fellating is at an all time high, even after a 5-7 season. The "OU cant win without Texas players" always thrown out there is sounding aggyish.

picasso
3/12/2011, 03:49 PM
Witless circle jerk.

MyT Oklahoma
3/12/2011, 05:02 PM
Austin * = Hope springs eternal central.

Veritas
3/12/2011, 05:08 PM
My little three-yr-old nephew is down at SXSW with his dad, who is speaking there. As he went by Turd Field, he saw the * logo and reflexively spouted "saw 'em off."

Eff Texas. Eff 'em in the goatass. Rock chalk.

Salt City Sooner
3/12/2011, 05:30 PM
The thing that cracks me up is the fact that in the first 4 quarters of the Fiesta Bowl against BSU, their offense scored a grand total of 1 more point than UT did in Dallas last year (God bless PT for his contributions in getting us there, but he gift wrapped 2 TD's for BSU that night), yet Harsin is the Saviour & Greg Davis is the debbil.

cvsooner
3/13/2011, 01:11 PM
was he even the OC then?

Yes. Harsin was the Bozo State OC during the infamous Fiasco Bowl.

NormanPride
3/14/2011, 10:14 AM
Weren't they like, 10x more talented than we were? Didn't half their team go pro after that?

badger
3/14/2011, 10:25 AM
The "OU cant win without Texas players" always thrown out there is sounding aggyish.

They can't win without Texas players either :P

Actually... they can't win WITH Texas players. So it's a miracle that we're able to do anything with this talent that Mack bypassed because he can't do crap with the superior Texas talent that would never attend OU and went to their top choice, UT! :mack:

Anyways, join my bracket challenge pretty please. Details in my sig. You should all totally stick it to Texas and have them ousted in round one (even if that means they'll spend less money in Tulsa)

cvsooner
3/14/2011, 12:12 PM
Bozo State was unbeaten, had something like a 37-1 record over the previous three seasons, was higher ranked...and we came in as a six point favorite. Which made NO sense to me even at the time.

Considering our offense was completely stifled for the first half and much of the third quarter, AD was still playing with a broken collarbone (I still think Allen Patrick should've played more that night), and we couldn't stop them on 4th and 17 with under a minute to play, and recovered a fumble that was erroneously ruled in their favor...it's remarkable we didn't win that game. Us winning would have been the upset by any rational measure of the two teams.